Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
yes i do sunshine, it seems we are on the right track then ? the girl is somewhere near there more than likely. it may be that she has been near all these places, a land fill a bridge a parkway and a carriage way. if you put a ring around the whole area and work towards the centre from all angles then i think you will get results. whats happening is collective thoughts of all of us have come together, i am more than sure she is within this circle once it has been looked at.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
You are right. Here is another message that was posted to that same website Help Find My Child. One of the 12 must be referring back to the 12 possible persons of interest that the police have been re-interviewing. I think this message is also from that Constable person, but I may be wrong. This person is saying that if they get scared of getting caught, they will dump her in a trash can or dumpster.: One of the 12 Submitted by Site Visitor on 17 February, 2011 - 05:35. One or more of them betrayed her trust in them. they either followed her there or met her and offered to take her to get her card. She is in a basement or an finished attic prepared for her and other females lured the same way. If they get scared of getting caught, they will dump her in a trash can or a dumpster near by within 10 miles of the holding place. I only write what I see...............

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Sunshine, to be honest, truly I'm jst now getting back to posts, but I feel one of the "12" if that's the case has to do w/family members who know more than what they are saying.

On what level, I don't know. But this young lady doesn't feel passed?

I have no problem with being wrong, you're not perfect or get everything in detail or words just right, but there is something with this family that bothers me in the connection all of this plays.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
S
Eleise, When you said this young lady doesn't feel passed? Do you feel she is still alive? Where could she be?

T
OP Offline
T
Phylicia Barnes body was found in the Susquehanna River, it was confirmed today. This is such a sad story. thank everyone for their efforts

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
My continued prayers go out to the family! I am sorry!

Tuculia Washington, Daughters Editor
Daughters Website
Daughters Forum

Live, Laugh and Love
�Making a difference in the world one person at a time�
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
God Bless.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thank you for keeping us updated. I don't feel this is done yet though.

There's a half-sister, that's been in the news, but everytime I look to this family, I just get nothing good. I stepped away from it for awhile.

There's a cover up that's close to this situation. It feels like family. Also, there's jealousy in here, or overstepping something and there's a boyfriend.

Everytime I get near this thing I get psd-off. That's an unusual feeling for me, VERY unusual! I always, have some type of sentimental emotion, tears, something, this one is just, it makes me angry.

I would absolutely look to the sister and some guy/boyfriend. The parents aren't exactly out of this loop either, but I just can't connect these right now and there's drugs.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
T
OP Offline
T
ok.... so as you all know Phylica Barnes body was found in the Susquehanna River. Now the FBI has requested access to her email accounts and facebook accounts, all they said was "sexual exploitation" is a reason they are searching her accounts. They have evidence of phylicia accounts connected to some people in Baltimore. "some" I believe are pretty close to her, or near her. The FBI has not ,said since they found her, the cause of death because it may hurt the case right now. I feel the case is soo to be solved. Elleise you were right in one of your earliest post in january, when you said you felt "exploitation" and you saw an ocean like area where there were clams and such...( My mom woke up one morning and said she had a dream that the paper boy was yelling extra extra in the case of Phylicia Barnes, the boyfriend did it.... also she had the same dream about another girl who is currently missing name "Hailey Dunn"...) This is an update

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thank you Trusong for updating.

I'll share this here, but I don't like to advertise this aspect of seeing/feeling. It can (can at times) be really depressing sometimes. Primarily because they are quick flashes, un-like the movies or tv series, and they are packed with fairly strong punches at times with little you can do about them. You pretty much want more info. to help, but there's a wall there and you just have to be patient while it unfolds and while it's unfolding you get to feel,well frustrated and badly while you wait.

I'm glad they are actually looking "close to home." My initial wallop was the family. Disgusted in or by actions. Kind of like, how dare you.

Obviously, you'd look to people around her when she disappeared, but I feel, look even closer and I can't get past, family relations have a tie with this, know something deep...I have smilar feelings with the Caylee Anthony case. Hers I can't even go into details with, without crying for that little girl and what her mother put her through.

But here with Phylicia, I want to take a real close look at money, drugs, the sister and possibly the mother and father. They may be directly or indirectly tied with things that they know.

It's been awhile since i've focused on this case, so I'm going on my initial feelings. I'll say this, I have a strong VERY strong feeling that what they know IS making the guilty nervous. I would even go as far to say, if they haven't already retained Lawyers, they WILL very, very soon!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.