BellaOnline
Posted By: trusongbyrd Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 01/07/11 07:39 PM
16 year old Phylicia Barnes went missing on Dec 28 in Baltimore,MD. She was in baltimore visiting family for the holidays. She is from North Carolina. She was last seen on Dec 28th at 1:30pm. Apparently she sent a text to her half sister that she was staying with, saying she was going to get something to eat. Her parents and family have flown from North Carolina and are searching for her. We are all gifted and prayer is a mighty tool. So please be on alert,please pray. By the way it was repoted that she may have on a navy blue pea coat, jeans, turquiose shirt and white slipper boots with a caramel pocketbook. I'm writing this from my phone so I can't upload a pic or type everything. So please put her name in the search engine and you will find more detailed info. Come on use your gifts and please help police and the FBI find this girl. There is also a Pray for Phylicia Barnes page on facebook. Thank you.
For right now...whew!

I always test myself to see if I can get something. The first thing that came to me was African American. The second a man.

I just googled the name and she is black and there is aparently a man involved...but I felt this girl wanted to "go out or get out?" The post above metnioned getting food, but it felt more than that, like I want to go out or get out, feeling resless moreso than hungry.

This part I didn't expect. There was a video clip I just watched and I have a problem with with the woman...her mother maybe? I don't know what it was but I could hear my heartbeat in my eardrum and my adrenaline literally raised the more I watched the woman. It's still going. I won't go back to that vieo for awhile. But I'll post if I get anything.

Thanks for posting.
I wanted to toss a few things in here for a variety of reasons but too many to go into really, smile

Would 10:30 have any meaning here? If not o.k. it's for something else, but I thought I'd specifically put that time frame in here. I was muttering that over and over in the bathroom and my husband asked what's @ 10:30? I hadn't a clue, nothing I know of.

I did have a dream though and several things, well just came to pass. But Shells to keep it simple.

Waterside, like a coastline, not a lake or river.

I also wanted to add that a lot, if not most work here isn't something done for money. It's just something the people here are compelled to do, can't help it, isn't always fun and the regulars aren't motivated monetarily.

I really encourage, if someone gets something, even if they don't know what it is, to post. I don't mind suggesting sites or linking I think they call it, I would just like to at least meet or talk to the person first please, is all and go from there.

Anyway, this evening's plans changed for the better actually, so I'm cooking which is a good things. A lot of things tend to come through when I'm cooking or gardening.

The dream of water/ocean to be specific that's there for whatever reason. There were clams to be specific maybe oysters, they look the same to me. Drugs too come through.

Like I mentioned I'm not sure if it's for this particular person, but I'd rather put it out there than to not.

I'm not exactly certain why, but we don't always make a connection with every person (I'm not exactly certain why) but the shells were fairly specific as well as 10:30. When those came through I wasn't feeling well (AT ALL) but @ that time the 10:30 was what kept repeating.

For all I know we could get a call @ 10:30 this evening??? It's just one of those things you kind of have to work with smile
Thank you thank you. I recieved they same feeling you felt when you watched the video. I dont know why its shakey but it is. i will pass this to her father. Thank you
Trusongbyrd,

I hope you check back. The dream from the other night that I posted continued lastnight or rather this morning. It was a heavy dream, I just woke from it and it's 5:00 pm. The dream starts with my driving from a place near an ocean but I'm not near an ocean once I get where I'm going.

There may be details that make sense to you? And people do care - that seems important to express, like someone might be saying or thinking people don't care because she's black...??? I don't know but felt that needed to be said. It's an odd statement but it feels passionate.

I was staying in an apartment and my mom was on the couch. Like you are when you're feeling not well. But the mom was a "center of attention" type mom.

I wanted to get away from her. It was too much.

~~~I'm married so my husband was w/me. I don't recognize anything else though from the dream other than him~~~~~~~

We were invited to a party and I didn't have anything to wear. It was a celebration of some kind and wanted to look pretty. It could have been a birthday, graduation or combination of the two.

All of the sudden I was on a school campus, driving.

I was surrounded by a lot of people going to this school and I was looking for a place to park. I wasn't familiar with this campus so I pretty much kept driving in circles. I spotted a parking spot and this I remember, there was snow on the ground and a lot of the people weren't driving cautiously, they had no fear and the snow was fairly new in falling.

This part gets tricky....

So, the parking spot...I had to maneuver to get to it. When I reached it, I at first thought it was a handicapped parking spot, it was wide and square. When I pulled up to it and looked down it was an honor student's reserved parking spot. It had a cape of school colors drapped over it so the honor student would just roll over it tires and all, but no one else could park on it that wasn't that one student.

The school colors on the cape were purple and a lighter color, maybe gold but it was deffinately lighter? It was primarily purple and the trim was the lighter color and there was a circle in the center of the square cape, like an emblem. It almost looked like a flag.

In the dream I didn't want to take the honor roll student parking lot. Oh, it wasn't my parking spot??? That seemed to be important. It wasn't reserved for me.

I pulled out and there was a lump of snow my car initially couldn't get over. I had also gone from not drinking to all of the sudden I was drunk. I became more braisen and there were two other people standing in the road just talking, but I started shouting at them.

Oh, I don't know where I ended up parking, but the snow drift I mentioned? It was almost something you plow into when you lose control, but my car went right through it.

Anyway, I ended up in a clothing store and decided on purchasing a "girly" blouse" it was sheer but with royal colors of blue, back, greay. I didn't have a lot of money. It was $31.00 and decided because of the party I could splurge a little.

I truly hope this girl is found or in some small way any of this helps. I feel close w/her, like if a friend was missing.
Thank you. I will forward your response. Thank you. God is truly awesome.
Yes,

I truly agree!

There's this thing I can't shake and I've cooked everything from lasagna to lobster thermadore, even fresh bread! lol.

I realy don't want to go back to the video, watch it I mean but there's this thing. It's been with me since i watched it.

The woman in it. Is she lying? Do you get anything like that?

Oh and the cape thing that had a circle in the middle. I edited the post but I don't know if you got it in time or not, but the circle thingy was kind of like an emblem??
Yes I get similar feelings. But when you mentioned te colors, I know that Phylicia Barnes favorite color is purple. She is an honor student. Info from a parent who came to Baltimore from North Carolina to aid in the search, he said that everyone at the school is wearing purple for Phyllicia. I will look into it. Thank you
did you watch any other footage?
Thanks I appreciate it!

I have this thing and I rely on people to either affirm something or say no...so far that hasn't happened or I think you're off with what you're seeing/feeling. That will either re-direct me or the feeling regardless of what someone tells me will repeat itself over and over again.

I don't seek out media and that works well for me. I have emotions like anyone. And you're so right, God is awesome! Without Spirit none of this would be even possible. I restrain myself from watching TV/sensitive material, honestly, because I'm afraid I'll start "thinking" more instead of seeing/feeling.

When my heart started beating in my ear, in my head two words...

"she's lying" (the woman in the video).

It felt so strong too, like this person can't be her biological mother??? Don't misunderstand though. I'm not saying she isn't the mother, but the feeling of DETACHMENT was huge. From there I felt angry with the woman, like you should be ashamed and shut the video off.

From there I felt very sorry for Phylicia. Like her reality was really straining on her. That's when the dreams started.

These are things you or I, a person in general, really wouldn't care to advertise because feeling those things when a child is missing isn't something you really want to say about a parent, but I felt them. Resorting to drastic measure is also something that came through.

I do believe the "party" in the dream represented something for Phylicia, like a milestone or celebration for her. I believe the school colors in the dream are representative of a school that either she or someone she was involved with went to. The circle in the middle of the cape was an emblem, maybe even a college emblem?. I believe the $31.00 represented lack of money.

I'm not crazy about seeing that woman from the video again, but if you stumble across footage you feel would be significan't if you wouldn't mind providing the link I'll look at it.

I'm greatful I can bounce these things off of someoen, otherwise they just hover smile
yes, that's how I honestly feel that lies are being told. I didnt want to say it because that's her mom but I honestly felt that way. But I can't explain it. I wonder about the party. She is graduating early from highschool this year and she planned to attend Towson University which is here in Maryland. From local news reports I see she was planning on getting a new hairstyle while she was here.
Phylicia Birthday is today. That may be the party or celebration that you were referring to in your earlier responses and reports say that she did leave money in her sisters apartment which means she didn't have too much money on her.
Russell Barnes and extended family of Phylicia Barnes would like to publicly thank Mr. Don L. Rondeau who donated $6000 to Metro Crime Stoppers thus increasing the Reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of any persons involved in the disappearance of Phylicia Barnes to $10,000.00. If anyone else would like to donate please contact Metro Crime Stoppers at www.metrocrimestoppers.net or call 1-866-7LOCKUP
I'm not sure where to put this. I'm torn really.

If money is going to be given/charitably, make sure or try to ensure it goes to a positive channel? that's the best way I can put it. $6,000 can lead up to $10,000 and $12,000 and if it's going to say an organization that is utilizing it, obviously that's good. If it's going to the hands of a person, not so good...

I feel though it could initially go in that direction it has in essence the ability to go into a selfish hand? That's the feeling I get.

Thank you for the update!

I wanted to add, that drugs keep coming up and this is a different turn but it feels connected on the mother side, pot actually??? This is as public as I really want to go with this part. I'm not saying there wasn't drugs going on wherever Phylicia was last seen but I keep getting "bridge." It goes from one coast to the other, it connects and then something goes viral. I haven't a clue on that one.

I want to say, look up phone records, mom, family, phylicia. Look at numbers recognized and unrecognized. That would include friends of wherever she was staying.

It also feels like someone is being made to either say something or pretend something they don't agree with and they feel close, like not strangers.

I'll keep checking in with this. It doesn't make any sense. I feel I should be feeling something other than what I'm feeling, basically??

Exploitation is also something that's in there. I don't want it to be, that's the fun part. Now I actually want to look up the word in its entirety.
That is true, money is sensitive, in the way people react to it. But when you said bridge, I could feel my body cringe. It has been on my mind, and I have a bridge in mind. No I believe what you are feeling is accurate,plain and simple. I thank you for your insigt because it confirms some things, i'd been feeling. But I'm still new to this,im just accepting Gods calling on my life and I'm still learning. So I thank you. (taking a deep breath)
trusongbyrd, I know yesterday was especially hard for you and your family. You all are in my thoughts and prayers
Hey Icp012586 thats really nice of you to say. But I'm not related to Phylicia Barnes, I've just been following her story on the Baltimore News.
Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 01/21/11 06:48 PM
Hello Eleise, In your prior posts regarding Phylicia Barnes, you mentioned: waterside, like a coastline, not a lake or river, clams or oysters, and a brige. I had a very unusual dream on January 13, 2011 where I was talking to a light skinned black lady with short hair regarding Phylicia. It was supposed to be the place where Phylicia is at. As I was waking up, I could still hear our conversation about Phylicia. I was facing a white 2 or 3 story building. To the left of me was a very high bridge that went from one side of a shoreline to the other side of a shoreline. Last Saturday, during one of our searches for Phylicia, someone mentioned that a man was seen walking out of the apartment building carrying a tote (large container with lid). My first thought was he dumped the container in a dumpster in the city. The city's main dumping site is called Quarantine Road Sanitary Landfill at 6100 Quarantine Road, Baltimore, MD 21264. This landfill is located in the Curtis Bay/Hawkins Point area. The Francis Scott Key Bridge is located near the landfill. They have crabs in our waters in Maryland, so I would think that there are clams or oysters in the waters in that area.
Hi Sunshine!

I am so glad you had the courage to post your dream. It's hard isn't it? That's why I like it here. You can post what you get about as private yet connecting in conversation with others as you can get. I think in this line of work you need that to bounce things off of eachother wink

If you are just now working with your feelings and dreams, you know they don't really hold back any punches, lol. You're not always going to be "PC" or be able to tell people what they want to hear. It's just not possible, sadly. I'd say a majority of the time you may not have what people want to hear or maybe looking for but it doesn't mean it's necessarily bad, just different.

There are a few things in the dream that I've been having as well. I don't want this to get long but I know it will, lol. I hate that but there are just so many details.

First, I'm trying to sort this all out but I feel people close to the situation know more than they are letting on. By that I mean like relatives? Whoever Phylicia was visiting, it doesn't feel like home like she knew them very well. Opposite of how I would go visit my extended family. I can't get past that. But it does feel planned, like she didn't just hop on a plane and go there just because. So, that's a wierd feeling for me. I think the short haired woman in your dream represents the mother.

There must be tip-lines so I'm wondering if you can call in the dump site just to see/rule it out basically with search dogs.

Within the family I feel there are others that "don't want to get involved." i don't understand this AT ALL.

I feel drugs is in there somewhere like family members still use them (no judments...I don't really care...but reality then becomes distorted...more confident or people close to the situation?

I feel worse for phylicia than anything i'm also getting panic.

But I keep wanting or feeling the need to go back to the mother. I don't know why outside the obvious.

I'm wondering if the bridge is litteral in representation in the dream or symbollic. I too got the image of connecting coastlines of some kind.
Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 01/23/11 06:08 AM
I called the tip line on Thursday and asked if they have searched that landfill. The person who answered said that they have already search that particular landfill. I asked him was he sure. I didn't believe him because he responded too quick.
Hi Sunshine,

I dont know if this will help any but I don't feel she is there.

I don't know what this means but I feel like a current underneath the picture.

It's so hard to put this stuff into words. But say you see something, there feels like a current underneath what u see. i don't feel she is at the land fill though.

I always, always put in that I could be wrong. It's not a perfect science. There's a feeling of decay that you can't mistake...sorry to be so graphic. i just don't feel that here just yet.

I' remaining open though and please be so too and feel free to post whatever u get!
I'm from Baltimore and this story is being reported regularly on the news. They did find drugs (weed) in the sisters apartment just so you know what the drug reference is about.
Thanks for the update! Affirmations help. You kind of have to let it go until someone does.

I'm still bothered by the mother but I haven't any idea as to why at this point. Part of it I feel is she isn't giving the whole story, but I'm in the midwest so I'm only hearing about it through this forum.

Thanks again.
Yes, I did/do in looking back remember that feeling.

As the girl, I feel I want to get away from my mother. Like the mother is a drama queen. That's how I feel anyway. I also feel my reality is distorted in a fashion.

I'll look at the article this evening. Thank you smile
I feel like there it is absolutely true that Phylicia wanted to get away. I feel like there is "strain", a need to be liberated from some unwanted conditions in her domestic setting. Watching her mom on the news bothered me. But me being so new to "listening", I didn't want to judge the mom in such a state. But it does seem like either her mom may have been on drugs, like recovering and that caused conflict in the household. Like education was Phylicia ticket out of her situation, but I'm new to this. So I'm just typing hopefully not to anger someone, just typing. I could be wrong.I had a "quick" dream and I was in a standing in a dark place and Phylicia was standing there too, she was distant though, and then I woke up. Nothing more comes from that. My mom had a dream that there was a paperboy yelling "Extra! Extra! in the case of the missing girl, the ex boyfriend did it"!!!. Now @Elleise, when you mentioned that you were seeing a bridge connect like to a coastline, my first thought was the Cheasapeake Bay Bridge, in Maryland. Then I must go back to the time 10:30, I feel like it's really important and this important part is being overlooked. I'm working on sharping my gifts, because sometimes i put my emotions into it, and that can sway the truth at times
Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/11/11 05:05 PM
Hello Eleise, It's been a while since I last communicated with you. A lot has been going on. You mention, "I don't know what this means but I feel like a current underneath the picture." There is a metro subway bridge near the Reisterstown Road Square apartments where Phylicia was last seen. Going back to my dream about a tall bridge and a white 2 or 3 story building, I wonder if "current underneath" is referring to electrical currents from the metro subway trains, tracks. There is also railroad tracks beneath the metro subway. There are two white buildings. Last night I drove to the street where the 2 white buildings are. There is also a lot of dark wooded spots in that same area. This area is actually hidden from the view of the apartments. It is on the other side of the Red Cross building. In order to get to this area, you would have to go on Reisterstown Road and go through a couple of side streets that are deadends. The "dark place" that trusongbyrd has referred to, my son and I also have seen a "dark place" in our dreams. My son described it as a dark wooded area with a muddy path. I dreamed of a dark wooded area with a mixture of grass and mud. Also, last night I went to the apartment to see if I could feel anything that could give me further clues. I walked inside the building, went down the steps and stood in front of the apartment door. It was slightly open. I heard a male's raspy voice say "Yeah, come on in!" I turned around, ran up the steps, ran to my truck, and went home.
Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/11/11 05:11 PM
Coincidently, a male's body was recently found in an area called Temple Hills, that fit the same description of the area that I dreamed of.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/11/11 06:38 PM
sorry to but in - ive seen a programme about a psychic that recently went to baltimore with the police, helping them find a missing girl, the police there said it was a bad place for abduction because of places that can give cover to these kidnappers i get the name dundalk like in scotland? and a motorway running through the middle of a massive tree complex like a gigantic parkway. i dont know america but i hope the child is found. maybe the same psychic over there will help in finding her.
Hi sunshine!

This whole process, as you're describing is exactly that.

Everyone has instincts. Some are extra fine in sensing things and can hear the most pure and tiniest things. They can be echoes or real time or pulling together, like detective work.

I get those whisps, quick sentences and they are like hearing your cell phone go off, when it hasn't, but you get up to check. The difference is that there is usually something in the news or something that comes to the surface a week or so later that is just like dead on, with times, dates and places.

I also notice, people who pass piggy back. So if you're near one area, they kind of hop on board to give their piece as well.
@SKYELAW there is an area in baltimore called Dundalk
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/13/11 08:17 PM
that name just came into my head for some reason ive heard of a dundalk in ireland , i thought it was scotland at first. i got the feeling of a wide road running through a complex of trees like a dual carriageway or motorway of some kind. i think the police should contact annette martin or noreen reniers to help them find her, it may be they already have consulted one of them, noreen is the best psychometrist ive seen in america albeit only in a documentary, and she was more than impressive in finding a man who disappeared.
oh wow!!!... But it's so clear that you said Dundalk. I hope they find her soon, this has gone on too long...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/13/11 09:03 PM
im not familiar with american states, although ive a cousin living in wakefield in rhode island wherever that may be, her mother was from ireland and my dads brother was her father, she says you cant go out at night sometimes for fear of being attacked, although that was 20 to 30 years ago when she said that. noreen renier picks up clothes belonging to a victim and gets a complete replay in her mind where the person could be, she has developed this skill beyond the normal. every case she does has success , i hope the cops use her help.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/13/11 09:19 PM
there was a young girl kidnapped a couple of year ago or more 40 mile from us over here and i got the feeling straight away that her mother and boyfriend were to blame? weeks later they found the girl safe and well, in a house nearby, the mother and boyfriend had arranged it all to get money from a fund like the madeline mccann fund, my sister said the same. the mother even went on tv pleading for the kidnapper to return the child, now shes in jail where she deserves to be.
Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/14/11 05:12 PM
@Skyelaw - You mentioned Dundalk. Dundalk faces the Curtis Bay area that I mentioned on a prior page about a landfill area called Quarantine Road Sanitary Landfill. Quarantine Road is a wide road running through a complex of trees. Here is a link to a map of the area that can be viewed in Satellite view: BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/14/11 05:14 PM
Okay, it doesn't allow Raw URL. If you Google the name Quarantine Road Sanitary Landfill Baltimore, it will allow you to see a map of the area that I mentioned above.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/14/11 05:27 PM
ok sunshine i never thought of looking on google i will do thanks for the info lawrence.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/14/11 05:43 PM
ive seen a parkway its unbelievable that this place is next to a landfill? the trees are indeed around a wide road, ive not got there exactly yet but i will keep looking. ive just found it i hope the police are checking around here and other areas like it,
Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/14/11 05:51 PM
Yelp is like Google. I also pulled up a map of the area under Yelp. I contacted the Police a month ago and asked them to check that area. The person who answered the phone immediately said that they have checked that area. I told him that I didn't believe him. I also told him that if they did check that area, then they will need to check it more thoroughly.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/14/11 06:10 PM
i get the feeling she may of been in that area at some time if not now, if you get the same feeling two of us cant be wrong. do you know if any psychics have been called in to help? i didnt see that area of baltimore on the tv documentary and never heard of dundalk over there. i didnt realise where baltimore was till i went on google i will have to look around america more. the place on the documentary was a deserted quarry type woodland place i know it was in baltimore thats all. this electrition locked two girls in a trunk of a car, but the psychic got him.
Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/14/11 06:52 PM
@Skylelaw - My son and I immediately got chills when I drew a picture of my dream and placed it in front of a map of the landfill area. My picture matched the landfill area.
Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/14/11 06:54 PM
The family said that they don't believe in psychics. I don't know for sure if police have contacted a psychic yet.
Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/14/11 07:01 PM
There is also a wide road running through a complex of trees in the 100 block of North Bend Road in Baltimore, Maryland 21229 area, but this area is not located near Dundalk.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/14/11 07:03 PM
that sounds strange what are they afraid of and what harm will it do? anyway its not up to them who the police bring in, it could be someone in her own family that could be involved, you never know in this day and age, if it was my daughter i would try anything, theres some ungrateful people around thats all i can say sunshine what do you think.
Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/14/11 07:51 PM
@Skyelaw -- When I brought up a conversation about having a pyschic look into this case, a relative got on the defensive end and told me that psychics are the work of the devil. I didn't say "Get a sorcerer or a fortune teller with a crystal ball." I tried to tell her that most people have some pyschic ability.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/14/11 08:05 PM
shes talking stupid to say that, there is no devil , we are the devil when we do wrong its our free will. would a devil help the police solve dozens of cases? id keep an eye on that relative of yours , may be some religious fanatic has been giving them a brainwashing like the mormons or jehovas witnesses do. if good comes out of anything then it cant be this devil bloke lol i wouldnt be frightened of him, if there is a devil then he isnt very strong. be not afraid of what others think use your own conscience thats what i say.
Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/14/11 08:21 PM
I agree with you.
The first day I saw a clip of the family, I just had uncomfortable feelings associated with it. That's unusual for me, normally I'd be pulled in a more comforting fashion.

That and someone has an expensive habbit, that's difficult to support.

Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/15/11 11:01 PM
Could there be some truth in what this Constable is saying? I already know that the bloodhounds did not find Phylicia's sent over near the path to the mall. Her scent was from the apartment building to the parking lot (most likely got in or placed in a car). Could she be currently in some type of building in the basement? Hmmmm...... Here is his story located on the Help Find My Child website: Submitted by Site Visitor on 10 February, 2011 - 08:18. DSIT Division US Constable, Ltd, When she left for the shopping plaza she didn't relize that she had left her debit card on the table. So she doubled back to get it. while in route to get her card, she went back the same way she came. It involved taking a short cut through the back warehous/shipping area. someone that was studying her route, confronted her and convinced her against her will to get into a midsized sedan. he had an assistant in the back seat or in the front. they had already put the child lokck on the back doors and tinted the windows and locked the windows as well. She might have even been tricked into believing they were going to take her back to get her debit card, hmmmm. Which means she met them or him before. being nieve, assumed that since there was more than one person in the car that she was safe. also because the back seat was of biege or lite brown material and smooth like leather or pleather. seeing the back seat was empty and the windows were down before she got in. any ways, i see some kind of highway that looks like rte. 95 on the right side (a bridge) there is a large body of water and the car was moving fast along the far right lane. Where ever she is being held, she was forced/guided to walk on slushy snow or wet snow. She was not allowed to look up, so she had to walk hunched over. there were gavinized trash cans about 3 out side along a town house or apartment complex. the building had brown with black specs in the shingle tile on the side of it, the other part was a medium light color. this is the right side of the building. she also had to walk through a chain linked fence that was kind of worn at the top area. the fence was waist height. she was brought into the back entrance of the first door around the back. it's a step down entrance. the back of the building has white siding adn what seems like a broken deck just near or above the door. She is not dead yet but, she is inslaved. I see this plce. I wish Ihad the funding to go and search it out. I believe she is still in Baltimore. I believe they road her aroud to make her lose her bearings as to where she was. as she tells me more i will tell you more. we can still save her. the first part of the basement was dark and blak i guess because it was soo bright outside and her eyes could not see much inside. the place smells like new cut wood. when she realized she had no escape she decided to cooperate so that she could think her way out without getting beat up or worse. My info is on youtube and facebook. you need to hire me to help find her. this is because i will never stop looking for her until she is found. My late Grand Daughter said "Bad guys, you can run But you can't hide from my Grand Daddy." She also said "Investigation Determination". She knew me as a man who never gives up..................... she was 10 when she was killed by a drunk driver. Sincerely, US Constable, Ltd PULSE,DSIT Division 301.401.9998 us.constable_ltd@yahoo.com
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/15/11 11:36 PM
is this a police officer who wrote this sunshine. it seems a bit strange thats all , is he supposed to be a clairvoyant.
Lol I grew up in Dundalk (MD not Ireland) Maybe SKY is referring to the 695 beltway. There are trees on either side.
Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/16/11 03:52 PM
@skyelaw -- I am not sure, but he is calling himself "US Constable". Not sure if he is clairvoyant. His first 2 sentences are incorrect. The bloodhounds could only trace Phylicia's scent from the apartment to the parking lot. It didn't snow on December 28th nor did it snow around Christmas.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/16/11 04:03 PM
sunshine- what does he mean by hire him? how would he know everything wrote down like he has , or is he on about another case? his spelling isnt very good it seems he is not what he thinks he is, probably a time waster, i would disregard what he says. there are a lot of people that try to lead others down the wrong path, i dont get good vibes with that letter.
Elleise has cautioned us to be wary of those who interject themselves and ask to be "hired" or for money. I agree with SKYELAW, my inner alarm system was blaring as I read that, not good vibes.

Combined with the discrepancies Sunshine pointed out, I would not contact this person if I were involved in this.
O.k., well that hurt.

I hate delving, but when I have to and I trust LCP's insight, I've known her for sometime and respect very much her input, I just googled this guy and first and hopefully obvious, but doesn't anyone else, feel the people who are just almost, I don't know, enthusiastic, lecturing or both?

Sure you could get enthusiastic about the FBI or whatever not getting involved, but that's not what I'm talking about.

I think the words I'm looking for are "Self-promoting."

That feeling shouldn't even be in the picture.

Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/17/11 02:28 PM
@skyelaw, @lcp012586, @Eleise - I agree with you all. At first I thought this Constable person was on to something but then I went back to the beginning of his post. He is requesting that the Barnes family and Phylicia's mother, hire him to find Phylicia. They are not interested in adding him to the case. Phylicia's uncle is a Baltimore police detective. I am just curious as to why so many of us are saying that we had a dream of a "bridge" that crosses over water? What does this mean, if it is not something that you can visually see on a map?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/17/11 02:51 PM
im not sure about a dream status sunshine, if i had a dream like that i would be concerned at what was underneath my feet maybe the dreamer has an idea that could be near to where this girl is perhaps - is there a waterway near dundalk like, with a bridge? each of us with combined thoughts can build a clearer picture. its like if you get about 12 people each thinking of a number for the lottery you will get a draw out of it, its collective thought. maybe you could find out about bridges in this area, there may be a link here.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/17/11 03:14 PM
believe it or not each and everyone of us actually determine what happens in the world by the energy we give out in our thoughts? i think phyllis mentioned this in a post earlier. as thought is energy and an abundance of it is energy, that energy cant be destroyed it has to create something and what we all think of in the same context becomes reality. its like if we use our subconscious mind believing something has already happened the subconscious makes it come true and it appears. it may sound too good to be true, but whatsoever you believeth according to faith will indeed be fullfilled. its like cosmic ordering.
Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/17/11 04:32 PM
@Skyelar -- There is a bridge called the Francis Scott Key Bridge that goes from an area near Dundalk to Hawkins Point, leading into highway 695. The large body of water there is called Curtis Bay. There is also a community in that area called Curtis Bay. After you pass over the bridge, to the right is the Quarantine Road Sanitary Landfill that I mentioned in a few of my previous posts. Quarantine Road is that wide road like a motorway that runs through trees. Do you remember a few days ago when we talked about a wide road with trees and the landfill?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/17/11 04:45 PM
yes i do sunshine, it seems we are on the right track then ? the girl is somewhere near there more than likely. it may be that she has been near all these places, a land fill a bridge a parkway and a carriage way. if you put a ring around the whole area and work towards the centre from all angles then i think you will get results. whats happening is collective thoughts of all of us have come together, i am more than sure she is within this circle once it has been looked at.
Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/17/11 05:08 PM
You are right. Here is another message that was posted to that same website Help Find My Child. One of the 12 must be referring back to the 12 possible persons of interest that the police have been re-interviewing. I think this message is also from that Constable person, but I may be wrong. This person is saying that if they get scared of getting caught, they will dump her in a trash can or dumpster.: One of the 12 Submitted by Site Visitor on 17 February, 2011 - 05:35. One or more of them betrayed her trust in them. they either followed her there or met her and offered to take her to get her card. She is in a basement or an finished attic prepared for her and other females lured the same way. If they get scared of getting caught, they will dump her in a trash can or a dumpster near by within 10 miles of the holding place. I only write what I see...............
Sunshine, to be honest, truly I'm jst now getting back to posts, but I feel one of the "12" if that's the case has to do w/family members who know more than what they are saying.

On what level, I don't know. But this young lady doesn't feel passed?

I have no problem with being wrong, you're not perfect or get everything in detail or words just right, but there is something with this family that bothers me in the connection all of this plays.
Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 02/21/11 03:58 PM
Eleise, When you said this young lady doesn't feel passed? Do you feel she is still alive? Where could she be?
Phylicia Barnes body was found in the Susquehanna River, it was confirmed today. This is such a sad story. thank everyone for their efforts
My continued prayers go out to the family! I am sorry!
God Bless.
Thank you for keeping us updated. I don't feel this is done yet though.

There's a half-sister, that's been in the news, but everytime I look to this family, I just get nothing good. I stepped away from it for awhile.

There's a cover up that's close to this situation. It feels like family. Also, there's jealousy in here, or overstepping something and there's a boyfriend.

Everytime I get near this thing I get psd-off. That's an unusual feeling for me, VERY unusual! I always, have some type of sentimental emotion, tears, something, this one is just, it makes me angry.

I would absolutely look to the sister and some guy/boyfriend. The parents aren't exactly out of this loop either, but I just can't connect these right now and there's drugs.
ok.... so as you all know Phylica Barnes body was found in the Susquehanna River. Now the FBI has requested access to her email accounts and facebook accounts, all they said was "sexual exploitation" is a reason they are searching her accounts. They have evidence of phylicia accounts connected to some people in Baltimore. "some" I believe are pretty close to her, or near her. The FBI has not ,said since they found her, the cause of death because it may hurt the case right now. I feel the case is soo to be solved. Elleise you were right in one of your earliest post in january, when you said you felt "exploitation" and you saw an ocean like area where there were clams and such...( My mom woke up one morning and said she had a dream that the paper boy was yelling extra extra in the case of Phylicia Barnes, the boyfriend did it.... also she had the same dream about another girl who is currently missing name "Hailey Dunn"...) This is an update
Thank you Trusong for updating.

I'll share this here, but I don't like to advertise this aspect of seeing/feeling. It can (can at times) be really depressing sometimes. Primarily because they are quick flashes, un-like the movies or tv series, and they are packed with fairly strong punches at times with little you can do about them. You pretty much want more info. to help, but there's a wall there and you just have to be patient while it unfolds and while it's unfolding you get to feel,well frustrated and badly while you wait.

I'm glad they are actually looking "close to home." My initial wallop was the family. Disgusted in or by actions. Kind of like, how dare you.

Obviously, you'd look to people around her when she disappeared, but I feel, look even closer and I can't get past, family relations have a tie with this, know something deep...I have smilar feelings with the Caylee Anthony case. Hers I can't even go into details with, without crying for that little girl and what her mother put her through.

But here with Phylicia, I want to take a real close look at money, drugs, the sister and possibly the mother and father. They may be directly or indirectly tied with things that they know.

It's been awhile since i've focused on this case, so I'm going on my initial feelings. I'll say this, I have a strong VERY strong feeling that what they know IS making the guilty nervous. I would even go as far to say, if they haven't already retained Lawyers, they WILL very, very soon!
This is an add-on to the previous post, but in case you check back, the boyfriend, I agree, I just forgot to put that in. He's in there with the others as far as probing.

I also feel it's bigger than him too like more people, maybe 3-4 more but even possibly more than that. Whether this part is accurate or not, it feels like going into it, there was an idea already in motion.
I agree with the 3-4or more. My mom and I were up discussing the matter. It doesn't feel as though it was a one man job. A planned job at that...
A lot of these cases, I'll get things but there's little I can do from here to investigate. In fact I'm still stuck in the Anthony case - at sometime I'll vent here in the near future about what "came through" as far as the feelings of what happened. It's still emotional for me though.

But with this case - if I were able to investigate with the feelings-intution, whatever is the appropriate term. Prior to the girl leaving from wherever she came from, I want to look at the mom's phone records. Haven't any idea why. She feels to know more than the father.

I still get the drugs and money, but it's almost something like a business or a grouped busniness. Best I can describe it. So there may be more than one thing going on.

The sister, I would be all over that one. I almost feel she knows so much that even her life could be in danger and I also get the feeling of threatened "ratting??" Like get ur story sraight.

I feel the sister knows the group and that boyfriend is a part of the group.
wow is all I can say....wow
Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 10/27/11 12:47 PM
Hello Elleise and trusongbyrd, I had a strange dream relating to Phylicia two weeks ago. I dreamed that her sister's ex-boyfriend, his brothers and other family or friends were playing baseball with my family out in some park. The ex-boyfriend was the pitcher. He was throwing basketball shoes/sneakers to everyone. I caught most of them. When I turned around, one of his younger brothers threw a white shoe boot to me. I caught it and he immediately ran over to me as if he made a mistake, and reached out for the shoe boot. I gave it back to him. One of his other younger brothers was standing beside that one. A few days later, I went to the Motor Vehicle Administration and saw the same two younger brothers that were in my dream. I was shocked to see them in person for the first time. They had on the same clothes as my dream. What does all of this mean?
It means they're in this thing together in some way...

Look to see whether or not attornies have been hired and for whom.

This boyfriend is more than knee deep in this thing. That's the feeling I've had for some time. Ahh...the sister too.

Posted By: Sunshine1 Re: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes!!! - 10/28/11 09:19 PM
So far the ex-boyfriend is the only one that I know of that has an attorney.
I feel there may be others. They're or feel male.

The siste in-law or step sister??? Like not full sister...but I feel she may be called upon possibly as a witness or for testimony.

She feels not to be an active participant, but knows exactly what went down.

If I was something of "The Medium" working for the DA, I'd be all over that and the parents as well. Somehow, what went down has gotten back to them, so they know more than they probably want to now admit.
I know this case is old, but the boyfriend of the sister was arrested and charged with the murder of Phylicia Barnes. He has not been found guilty, but this is a start...hopefully the case will burst wide open
I forgot my settings but this is "Trusongbyrd" from the earlier postings...but this is my new profile "Jessmyownhair"...
Hi Trusong/Jess,

Thanks for the update, too. Clairvoyants, tend to drift at sea with information, visions and such, like cargo and often it's just that. You don't know what became of the information that came/comes through unless someone contacts you, which doesn't happen as often probably as we might like.

The boyfriend/ex...came through, but also the sister or sister-in-law, but more like, she knows what went down, has information herself, etc. that would help this case.

Is there another murder attached to this case, do you know? I feel there are many deaths linked to this circle and the color purple keeps coming through but is there another one in particular that stands out? IS there a group or gang or school that would have the purple color that you know of?

I also feel there is or should be more than one male figure involved or linked to this situtation...like a group of friends 3-4.
when Phylicias body was found in the Susquehanna river another mans body was found too. But the police reported that the deaths was unrelated. Police reports that there are more people involved but they have not been locked in. I'm not sure about purple. But here in Baltimore there is a gang affiliated with purple.but that was years ago when I was about 13 and I'm 22 now. ummmm purple was Phylicias favorite color.....Phylicias mom suspects that the half sisters know more than they show. A lot of dark corners are involved with this case.
Thanks for that Trusong smile

Well, if the police are saying they are unrelated...it's hard to go from there.

To be honest, what I felt coming through was that someone tried to stop something.

How it plays out in feeling is, someone basically feels an attraction for this girl, but in a sense, where, they re-think an involvement. It feels male oriented. There also feels like a collective, and that could be police, group/gang, band of friends, but a collective force that talks among themselves as to what to do.

Please keep us informed. smile
I sure will.Thank you
There has been a recent update on this case. The trial is suppose to start next month. Moreover, there is a sex videotape that involves Phylicia Barnes, the suspected murderer, her half sister and someone else. This just turned the case up a notch. There is a battle if there should be a closed court when the video is being shown. The video was recorded and stored on the Half sisters phone and is reported to be over 16 minutes long. Also the lead detective on the case is currently suspended due to suspected misconduct. In addition a witness claims to have spotted Phylicia in another Maryland county days after she was reported missing, the credibility of this statement is being reviewed.
Thanks for keeping us up to date.

I do remember this case and the half-sister, the ex-boyfriend as well as a few other male persons came through, back then.

Now? i still feel the "sister" half-sister..I don't really know the arangements there, comes through, male person or persons she dealt/deals with as well as the mother (again for whatever reason...like the mother knows more than lets on) comes through and drug lines/lineages/path lines..don't have the exact right word.

Would love to be on this case though. Some hit home more than others. Thanks again smile
© BellaOnline Forums