Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
is this a police officer who wrote this sunshine. it seems a bit strange thats all , is he supposed to be a clairvoyant.

Last edited by SKYELAW; 02/15/11 08:06 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Lol I grew up in Dundalk (MD not Ireland) Maybe SKY is referring to the 695 beltway. There are trees on either side.

S
S
@skyelaw -- I am not sure, but he is calling himself "US Constable". Not sure if he is clairvoyant. His first 2 sentences are incorrect. The bloodhounds could only trace Phylicia's scent from the apartment to the parking lot. It didn't snow on December 28th nor did it snow around Christmas.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
sunshine- what does he mean by hire him? how would he know everything wrote down like he has , or is he on about another case? his spelling isnt very good it seems he is not what he thinks he is, probably a time waster, i would disregard what he says. there are a lot of people that try to lead others down the wrong path, i dont get good vibes with that letter.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Elleise has cautioned us to be wary of those who interject themselves and ask to be "hired" or for money. I agree with SKYELAW, my inner alarm system was blaring as I read that, not good vibes.

Combined with the discrepancies Sunshine pointed out, I would not contact this person if I were involved in this.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
O.k., well that hurt.

I hate delving, but when I have to and I trust LCP's insight, I've known her for sometime and respect very much her input, I just googled this guy and first and hopefully obvious, but doesn't anyone else, feel the people who are just almost, I don't know, enthusiastic, lecturing or both?

Sure you could get enthusiastic about the FBI or whatever not getting involved, but that's not what I'm talking about.

I think the words I'm looking for are "Self-promoting."

That feeling shouldn't even be in the picture.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
S
@skyelaw, @lcp012586, @Eleise - I agree with you all. At first I thought this Constable person was on to something but then I went back to the beginning of his post. He is requesting that the Barnes family and Phylicia's mother, hire him to find Phylicia. They are not interested in adding him to the case. Phylicia's uncle is a Baltimore police detective. I am just curious as to why so many of us are saying that we had a dream of a "bridge" that crosses over water? What does this mean, if it is not something that you can visually see on a map?

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
im not sure about a dream status sunshine, if i had a dream like that i would be concerned at what was underneath my feet maybe the dreamer has an idea that could be near to where this girl is perhaps - is there a waterway near dundalk like, with a bridge? each of us with combined thoughts can build a clearer picture. its like if you get about 12 people each thinking of a number for the lottery you will get a draw out of it, its collective thought. maybe you could find out about bridges in this area, there may be a link here.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
believe it or not each and everyone of us actually determine what happens in the world by the energy we give out in our thoughts? i think phyllis mentioned this in a post earlier. as thought is energy and an abundance of it is energy, that energy cant be destroyed it has to create something and what we all think of in the same context becomes reality. its like if we use our subconscious mind believing something has already happened the subconscious makes it come true and it appears. it may sound too good to be true, but whatsoever you believeth according to faith will indeed be fullfilled. its like cosmic ordering.

S
S
@Skyelar -- There is a bridge called the Francis Scott Key Bridge that goes from an area near Dundalk to Hawkins Point, leading into highway 695. The large body of water there is called Curtis Bay. There is also a community in that area called Curtis Bay. After you pass over the bridge, to the right is the Quarantine Road Sanitary Landfill that I mentioned in a few of my previous posts. Quarantine Road is that wide road like a motorway that runs through trees. Do you remember a few days ago when we talked about a wide road with trees and the landfill?

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.