Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Sunshine,

I dont know if this will help any but I don't feel she is there.

I don't know what this means but I feel like a current underneath the picture.

It's so hard to put this stuff into words. But say you see something, there feels like a current underneath what u see. i don't feel she is at the land fill though.

I always, always put in that I could be wrong. It's not a perfect science. There's a feeling of decay that you can't mistake...sorry to be so graphic. i just don't feel that here just yet.

I' remaining open though and please be so too and feel free to post whatever u get!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I'm from Baltimore and this story is being reported regularly on the news. They did find drugs (weed) in the sisters apartment just so you know what the drug reference is about.

Last edited by thisiseasycash; 02/03/11 05:46 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thanks for the update! Affirmations help. You kind of have to let it go until someone does.

I'm still bothered by the mother but I haven't any idea as to why at this point. Part of it I feel is she isn't giving the whole story, but I'm in the midwest so I'm only hearing about it through this forum.

Thanks again.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
Jellyfish

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Yes, I did/do in looking back remember that feeling.

As the girl, I feel I want to get away from my mother. Like the mother is a drama queen. That's how I feel anyway. I also feel my reality is distorted in a fashion.

I'll look at the article this evening. Thank you smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
T
OP Offline
T
I feel like there it is absolutely true that Phylicia wanted to get away. I feel like there is "strain", a need to be liberated from some unwanted conditions in her domestic setting. Watching her mom on the news bothered me. But me being so new to "listening", I didn't want to judge the mom in such a state. But it does seem like either her mom may have been on drugs, like recovering and that caused conflict in the household. Like education was Phylicia ticket out of her situation, but I'm new to this. So I'm just typing hopefully not to anger someone, just typing. I could be wrong.I had a "quick" dream and I was in a standing in a dark place and Phylicia was standing there too, she was distant though, and then I woke up. Nothing more comes from that. My mom had a dream that there was a paperboy yelling "Extra! Extra! in the case of the missing girl, the ex boyfriend did it"!!!. Now @Elleise, when you mentioned that you were seeing a bridge connect like to a coastline, my first thought was the Cheasapeake Bay Bridge, in Maryland. Then I must go back to the time 10:30, I feel like it's really important and this important part is being overlooked. I'm working on sharping my gifts, because sometimes i put my emotions into it, and that can sway the truth at times

S
S
Hello Eleise, It's been a while since I last communicated with you. A lot has been going on. You mention, "I don't know what this means but I feel like a current underneath the picture." There is a metro subway bridge near the Reisterstown Road Square apartments where Phylicia was last seen. Going back to my dream about a tall bridge and a white 2 or 3 story building, I wonder if "current underneath" is referring to electrical currents from the metro subway trains, tracks. There is also railroad tracks beneath the metro subway. There are two white buildings. Last night I drove to the street where the 2 white buildings are. There is also a lot of dark wooded spots in that same area. This area is actually hidden from the view of the apartments. It is on the other side of the Red Cross building. In order to get to this area, you would have to go on Reisterstown Road and go through a couple of side streets that are deadends. The "dark place" that trusongbyrd has referred to, my son and I also have seen a "dark place" in our dreams. My son described it as a dark wooded area with a muddy path. I dreamed of a dark wooded area with a mixture of grass and mud. Also, last night I went to the apartment to see if I could feel anything that could give me further clues. I walked inside the building, went down the steps and stood in front of the apartment door. It was slightly open. I heard a male's raspy voice say "Yeah, come on in!" I turned around, ran up the steps, ran to my truck, and went home.

S
S
Coincidently, a male's body was recently found in an area called Temple Hills, that fit the same description of the area that I dreamed of.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
sorry to but in - ive seen a programme about a psychic that recently went to baltimore with the police, helping them find a missing girl, the police there said it was a bad place for abduction because of places that can give cover to these kidnappers i get the name dundalk like in scotland? and a motorway running through the middle of a massive tree complex like a gigantic parkway. i dont know america but i hope the child is found. maybe the same psychic over there will help in finding her.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi sunshine!

This whole process, as you're describing is exactly that.

Everyone has instincts. Some are extra fine in sensing things and can hear the most pure and tiniest things. They can be echoes or real time or pulling together, like detective work.

I get those whisps, quick sentences and they are like hearing your cell phone go off, when it hasn't, but you get up to check. The difference is that there is usually something in the news or something that comes to the surface a week or so later that is just like dead on, with times, dates and places.

I also notice, people who pass piggy back. So if you're near one area, they kind of hop on board to give their piece as well.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 02/12/11 04:31 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.