logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
OP Offline
T
yes, that's how I honestly feel that lies are being told. I didnt want to say it because that's her mom but I honestly felt that way. But I can't explain it. I wonder about the party. She is graduating early from highschool this year and she planned to attend Towson University which is here in Maryland. From local news reports I see she was planning on getting a new hairstyle while she was here.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
OP Offline
T
Phylicia Birthday is today. That may be the party or celebration that you were referring to in your earlier responses and reports say that she did leave money in her sisters apartment which means she didn't have too much money on her.

T
OP Offline
T
Russell Barnes and extended family of Phylicia Barnes would like to publicly thank Mr. Don L. Rondeau who donated $6000 to Metro Crime Stoppers thus increasing the Reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of any persons involved in the disappearance of Phylicia Barnes to $10,000.00. If anyone else would like to donate please contact Metro Crime Stoppers at www.metrocrimestoppers.net or call 1-866-7LOCKUP

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm not sure where to put this. I'm torn really.

If money is going to be given/charitably, make sure or try to ensure it goes to a positive channel? that's the best way I can put it. $6,000 can lead up to $10,000 and $12,000 and if it's going to say an organization that is utilizing it, obviously that's good. If it's going to the hands of a person, not so good...

I feel though it could initially go in that direction it has in essence the ability to go into a selfish hand? That's the feeling I get.

Thank you for the update!

I wanted to add, that drugs keep coming up and this is a different turn but it feels connected on the mother side, pot actually??? This is as public as I really want to go with this part. I'm not saying there wasn't drugs going on wherever Phylicia was last seen but I keep getting "bridge." It goes from one coast to the other, it connects and then something goes viral. I haven't a clue on that one.

I want to say, look up phone records, mom, family, phylicia. Look at numbers recognized and unrecognized. That would include friends of wherever she was staying.

It also feels like someone is being made to either say something or pretend something they don't agree with and they feel close, like not strangers.

I'll keep checking in with this. It doesn't make any sense. I feel I should be feeling something other than what I'm feeling, basically??

Exploitation is also something that's in there. I don't want it to be, that's the fun part. Now I actually want to look up the word in its entirety.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
T
OP Offline
T
That is true, money is sensitive, in the way people react to it. But when you said bridge, I could feel my body cringe. It has been on my mind, and I have a bridge in mind. No I believe what you are feeling is accurate,plain and simple. I thank you for your insigt because it confirms some things, i'd been feeling. But I'm still new to this,im just accepting Gods calling on my life and I'm still learning. So I thank you. (taking a deep breath)

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
trusongbyrd, I know yesterday was especially hard for you and your family. You all are in my thoughts and prayers

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
T
OP Offline
T
Hey Icp012586 thats really nice of you to say. But I'm not related to Phylicia Barnes, I've just been following her story on the Baltimore News.

S
S
Hello Eleise, In your prior posts regarding Phylicia Barnes, you mentioned: waterside, like a coastline, not a lake or river, clams or oysters, and a brige. I had a very unusual dream on January 13, 2011 where I was talking to a light skinned black lady with short hair regarding Phylicia. It was supposed to be the place where Phylicia is at. As I was waking up, I could still hear our conversation about Phylicia. I was facing a white 2 or 3 story building. To the left of me was a very high bridge that went from one side of a shoreline to the other side of a shoreline. Last Saturday, during one of our searches for Phylicia, someone mentioned that a man was seen walking out of the apartment building carrying a tote (large container with lid). My first thought was he dumped the container in a dumpster in the city. The city's main dumping site is called Quarantine Road Sanitary Landfill at 6100 Quarantine Road, Baltimore, MD 21264. This landfill is located in the Curtis Bay/Hawkins Point area. The Francis Scott Key Bridge is located near the landfill. They have crabs in our waters in Maryland, so I would think that there are clams or oysters in the waters in that area.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Sunshine!

I am so glad you had the courage to post your dream. It's hard isn't it? That's why I like it here. You can post what you get about as private yet connecting in conversation with others as you can get. I think in this line of work you need that to bounce things off of eachother wink

If you are just now working with your feelings and dreams, you know they don't really hold back any punches, lol. You're not always going to be "PC" or be able to tell people what they want to hear. It's just not possible, sadly. I'd say a majority of the time you may not have what people want to hear or maybe looking for but it doesn't mean it's necessarily bad, just different.

There are a few things in the dream that I've been having as well. I don't want this to get long but I know it will, lol. I hate that but there are just so many details.

First, I'm trying to sort this all out but I feel people close to the situation know more than they are letting on. By that I mean like relatives? Whoever Phylicia was visiting, it doesn't feel like home like she knew them very well. Opposite of how I would go visit my extended family. I can't get past that. But it does feel planned, like she didn't just hop on a plane and go there just because. So, that's a wierd feeling for me. I think the short haired woman in your dream represents the mother.

There must be tip-lines so I'm wondering if you can call in the dump site just to see/rule it out basically with search dogs.

Within the family I feel there are others that "don't want to get involved." i don't understand this AT ALL.

I feel drugs is in there somewhere like family members still use them (no judments...I don't really care...but reality then becomes distorted...more confident or people close to the situation?

I feel worse for phylicia than anything i'm also getting panic.

But I keep wanting or feeling the need to go back to the mother. I don't know why outside the obvious.

I'm wondering if the bridge is litteral in representation in the dream or symbollic. I too got the image of connecting coastlines of some kind.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
S
I called the tip line on Thursday and asked if they have searched that landfill. The person who answered said that they have already search that particular landfill. I asked him was he sure. I didn't believe him because he responded too quick.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.