logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
MAA Offline OP
OP Offline
M
This is only my second year as a leader. I have a brownies but I'm being ask to add daisies b/c we can't get anyone to take daisies. So I'm looking for some advice on doing a multi-level group. how you do both?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
Hi there. Many, moons ago I had a brownie troop of over 27 girls, which was already too many; then the leader of the Juniors had to quit due to illness. I took over both troops and boy was that a job! (Right in the midst of cookie sales, no less!) Just because you have two different troops doesn't necessarily mean that they have to work on the same things. There are some projects that may be suitable for both groups, while others may not. Perhaps as an incentive for the brownies to earn a badge they can mentor some of the daisies with certain projects and such?

Michelle Roberti
Folklore and Mythology
M
MAA Offline OP
OP Offline
M
i know there are a few things they can do together. but my deal is how to do handle when they aren't working together.... two groups at the same time. we haven't gotten the daisy group yet. we will be registering them next weekend. There is just me and my coleader. I'm thinking that we need atleast one from the daisy mom's to help lead too. not only that, after looking over the daisy stuff, I could see being done with all the petals in one year. so what would I do their second year.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.