logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Elephant
Elephant
The lower back happens to be very painful for a lot of folks too, and I've heard people complain that they got a tattoo there 'cuz everyone else had one, which made them figure it wasn't so bad... haha, not the case!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Shark
Shark
T
I am with Jim Colyer. Tattooes do nothing for me, especially when those same people get into their 60's.

Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them
but you always know they are there.
C
C
For a guy, I think either the chest or just near the pelvic bone. And, as maligned as it seems to be, for ladies I still think the base of the spine is beautiful (no I don't have one there, for reference!). It does depend on the tattoo though.

Carla Jolley
Anime Editor
T
Shark
Shark
T
I cringe when I see someone with a tattoo.

My sentiments exactly. Thanks Jim.

Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them
but you always know they are there.
Elephant
Elephant
I'd just like to step in here and remind everyone that the Body Art Forum guidelines clearly state that this forum is purposely a welcoming and supportive place for body art.

Those of you who don't care for it, that's fine, that's your choice. However, repeatedly making derogatory comments is not welcome. If you don't like tattoo or piercings, I suggest you go to some other part of Bellaonline where you don't have to see or read about body art.

I think that someone not liking a tattoo for whatever reason shows ignorance is still rampant in our society. Having a tattoo is just another way of expressing ones self. Tattoos have been part of society for a long long time. They symbolize anything from life experiances, to age, to being an elder in a tribe. Mine happens to represent my first year of sobriety from drug usage. I am going on three years now (in Nov) and I am proud to show off my ink. Next time instead of judging someone because they have ink, ask them why they have ink.

Cristina
Tattooed and proud.

*** A dream is a wish your heart makes ***
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Well, I've finally chosen my art for my first tattoo - it's of a pheonix carying a lantern - both symbols of hope and renewal for me. I'm leaning towards having this done on my back of my scapula area - as I think this piece is going to wind up being fairly large.

I decided that if I'm going to get a tatto, I want it to be for a personal reaons, a picture that's meaningful to me (not just flash chosen at random), and something that I can show off as art!

I'll send pics as soon as I get it done and healed!

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
R
R
Delicate tattoo around the ankle looks great!!

J
J
for a woman i think ones that go near the collar bone and up the side of the neck looks kool.

for a man a tatoo on the underside of his forearm or one that follows his spine is kool.

i find almost any tattoo awesome

K
K
For me, it is more the artistic quality of the tattoo rather than the location on a person's body. It also depends on the person themselves - If you are considering your fist tattoo, consider the parts of your own body you want to call attention to, not so much what looks good on someone else.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.