Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Nicole Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
One member wrote me stating:
Hi ,
on a short notice about grown up Gotti, I respect the Father from Victoria and her ,and I think
the Don is turning around in his Grave like on a Rotisserie if he see how his Grandson's turning
the name Gotti into Ghetto,it is disgusting to see how this kids act on national television
with no respect for there Mother,
is this real or fiction how this kids act???
I feel sorry for Victoria ,but it looks like the kids are running the good name with there Ghetto Behaving in the Ground

Find out the latest news in reality tv http://www.bellaonline.com/site/realitytv
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Nicole Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
You're right Victoria's dad probably rolling over in his grave. He was against her doing the show from the beginning. Unfortunately the boys are not acting. I believe a lot of people feel the way you do. That's probably why the crowd in the mall cheered when the Gotti boys got beat up for pinching a girl on the butt.

Find out the latest news in reality tv http://www.bellaonline.com/site/realitytv
Parakeet
Parakeet
Quote:
Originally posted by Sherita -Reality TV:
[qb] You're right Victoria's dad probably rolling over in his grave. He was against her doing the show from the beginning. Unfortunately the boys are not acting. I believe a lot of people feel the way you do. That's probably why the crowd in the mall cheered when the Gotti boys got beat up for pinching a girl on the butt. [/qb]
Wow, I didn't see that episode!

I like the show, but sometimes I want to say, "Come on, Victoria...." I raised 3 sons alone literally on nothing. I was in college and we lived off student loans because my ex is a deadbeat dad. My sons were athletes and got into very little trouble. My youngest just broke up with a girl because she is a "snob." He tells me he's glad he grew up the way he did because he appreciates things.

*shrugs* I don't know.....I guess I associate money with class and the Gotti boys ain't got none despite their millions.

I'd think that the Don is definitely rolling in his grave and may begin haunting Victoria and the boys.

In the episode where she went out to dinner with her brother Pete to discuss the first year of the show, he complained about the subtitles when the boys speak. I hadn't thought about it before, but now I've noticed that Gotti-speak is definitely a language of its own!

Nicole Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Sometimes it really is it's own language. I thank A&E for the subtitles

Parakeet
Parakeet
Quote:
Originally posted by Sherita -Reality TV:
[qb] Sometimes it really is it's own language. I thank A&E for the subtitles [/qb]
And I'm FROM New York and I can't understand a word those boys are saying!

A&E do so much editing that they make their own episodes and as for the mall thing people are saying that they never pinched her butt and she made it up. but that is just what people are saying

Nicole Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
It's hard to tell who telling the truth on the butt pitching matter. I just watched the latest episode I don't know if I would leave my kids in Quack-Quacks care.

Shark
Shark
Better question...

Would anyone normal leave their children in the hands of someone named Quack Quack? lol

-
Victoria, Weddings Editor
[url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
Nicole Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Victoria you make a very good point!!LOL

Quack Quack is not his real name its a nick name. i don't get why all you people hate so much! if you don't like them then whats the point of even posting anything in here! i think that growing up gotti is the best reality t.v show to air. victoria is beautiful and her sons are gorgeous(especially frankie)!And who are you to judge about there grandfather, thats non of your buisness!Of course there gunna stand behind him even if hes not right,thats their family.theres been things people have done in my family that aren't right but we still stand behind one another! everybody has a right to their opinion. If you hate it or love it. You cant really draw to many assumptions about people because you dont know them its called editing of course they are going to show all the yelling and fighting.it gets people watching the show.it may seem like they have no respect for their mother but
once again its called editing.would you watch a show thats about a happy family that gets a long? no. also the boys are teenagers and all teenagers fight with there parents and siblings.

- riSsa ; ] ciao<3
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Katy- RealityTV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.