BellaOnline
Posted By: Nicole Gotti's rolling over in his grave - 12/26/04 03:16 AM
One member wrote me stating:
Hi ,
on a short notice about grown up Gotti, I respect the Father from Victoria and her ,and I think
the Don is turning around in his Grave like on a Rotisserie if he see how his Grandson's turning
the name Gotti into Ghetto,it is disgusting to see how this kids act on national television
with no respect for there Mother,
is this real or fiction how this kids act???
I feel sorry for Victoria ,but it looks like the kids are running the good name with there Ghetto Behaving in the Ground
Posted By: Nicole Re: Gotti's rolling over in his grave - 12/26/04 03:17 AM
You're right Victoria's dad probably rolling over in his grave. He was against her doing the show from the beginning. Unfortunately the boys are not acting. I believe a lot of people feel the way you do. That's probably why the crowd in the mall cheered when the Gotti boys got beat up for pinching a girl on the butt.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sherita -Reality TV:
[qb] You're right Victoria's dad probably rolling over in his grave. He was against her doing the show from the beginning. Unfortunately the boys are not acting. I believe a lot of people feel the way you do. That's probably why the crowd in the mall cheered when the Gotti boys got beat up for pinching a girl on the butt. [/qb]
Wow, I didn't see that episode!

I like the show, but sometimes I want to say, "Come on, Victoria...." I raised 3 sons alone literally on nothing. I was in college and we lived off student loans because my ex is a deadbeat dad. My sons were athletes and got into very little trouble. My youngest just broke up with a girl because she is a "snob." He tells me he's glad he grew up the way he did because he appreciates things.

*shrugs* I don't know.....I guess I associate money with class and the Gotti boys ain't got none despite their millions.

I'd think that the Don is definitely rolling in his grave and may begin haunting Victoria and the boys.

In the episode where she went out to dinner with her brother Pete to discuss the first year of the show, he complained about the subtitles when the boys speak. I hadn't thought about it before, but now I've noticed that Gotti-speak is definitely a language of its own!
Posted By: Nicole Re: Gotti's rolling over in his grave - 01/08/05 04:45 AM
Sometimes it really is it's own language. I thank A&E for the subtitles
Quote:
Originally posted by Sherita -Reality TV:
[qb] Sometimes it really is it's own language. I thank A&E for the subtitles [/qb]
And I'm FROM New York and I can't understand a word those boys are saying!
Posted By: Gotti Gabber Re: Gotti's rolling over in his grave - 01/11/05 12:56 AM
A&E do so much editing that they make their own episodes and as for the mall thing people are saying that they never pinched her butt and she made it up. but that is just what people are saying
Posted By: Nicole Re: Gotti's rolling over in his grave - 01/11/05 03:40 PM
It's hard to tell who telling the truth on the butt pitching matter. I just watched the latest episode I don't know if I would leave my kids in Quack-Quacks care.
Better question...

Would anyone normal leave their children in the hands of someone named Quack Quack? lol
Posted By: Nicole Re: Gotti's rolling over in his grave - 01/12/05 01:04 AM
Victoria you make a very good point!!LOL
Posted By: mariSsa Re: Gotti's rolling over in his grave - 01/12/05 05:34 PM
Quack Quack is not his real name its a nick name. i don't get why all you people hate so much! if you don't like them then whats the point of even posting anything in here! i think that growing up gotti is the best reality t.v show to air. victoria is beautiful and her sons are gorgeous(especially frankie)!And who are you to judge about there grandfather, thats non of your buisness!Of course there gunna stand behind him even if hes not right,thats their family.theres been things people have done in my family that aren't right but we still stand behind one another! everybody has a right to their opinion. If you hate it or love it. You cant really draw to many assumptions about people because you dont know them its called editing of course they are going to show all the yelling and fighting.it gets people watching the show.it may seem like they have no respect for their mother but
once again its called editing.would you watch a show thats about a happy family that gets a long? no. also the boys are teenagers and all teenagers fight with there parents and siblings.
Posted By: Nicole Re: Gotti's rolling over in his grave - 01/13/05 03:41 AM
Don't get me wrong I like the Gotti's but just like any show there are things I like and things I dislike. I tune in to see what the boys will get into next.And Say what you want Quack-Quack is a horrible nickname for a grown man. I have a cousin he's like 40 and people still call him BOO BOO I mean after a certain age it just isn't cute anymore. I mean seriously would you date a guy name Quack Quack!! Try explaining that one to your mom!
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria - Weddings Editor:
[qb] Better question...

Would anyone normal leave their children in the hands of someone named Quack Quack? lol [/qb]
Or would anyone "normal" leave their pool, Christmas tree or goose droppings in the care of Luigi?

He cracks me up - reminds me of all my old Italian uncles.

Victoria had a problem with QuackQuack once before, remember when she had to threaten him with her brother Pete's wrath? It doesn't make sense that she'd let him watch her boys after that. I especially wondered when she asked if her ex-husband had sent him because he "suddenly" appeared in their lives.
Posted By: LilKimGotti Re: Gotti's rolling over in his grave - 01/13/05 04:56 PM
I think Luigi is on the show for laughs. Because everytime I see him, I have to laugh. lol.

As for Victoria's father rolling over in his grave, at some times, yes. I do believe he's tossin' and turnin'. Mostly for how the boys treat their mother. That would make me angry.
Quote:
Originally posted by LilKimGotti:
[qb] I think Luigi is on the show for laughs. Because everytime I see him, I have to laugh. lol.

As for Victoria's father rolling over in his grave, at some times, yes. I do believe he's tossin' and turnin'. Mostly for how the boys treat their mother. That would make me angry. [/qb]
Don't ya just love him in his speedos? eek

I was thinking a bit about the way the boys interact with their Mom, and then I remembered what it was like to grow up in New Jersey. The Gotti's all yell at each other. Well, in the Italian neighborhood in NJ that I grew up in, everybody yelled, too. Part of it may be a cultural thing.
Posted By: Gotti Gabber Re: Gotti's rolling over in his grave - 01/18/05 03:40 PM
Brian is called Quack Quack because he don't shut up he just talks and talks and talks.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gotti Gabber:
[qb] Brian is called Quack Quack because he don't shut up he just talks and talks and talks. [/qb]
Yes, he does! I didn't know that!

I ran across something that gave me a bit more respect for Victoria tonight. She has written a book on women and heart disease for the American Heart Association! I thought that she only wrote for the Star tabloid and didn't even know she is writing novels until now. This one is getting good reviews. Also, she is apparently starting a new celebrity magazine, The Red Carpet, or is going to be Editor in Chief.
[url=http://www.palmdigitalmedia.com/product/detail/112][/url]
Posted By: Nicole Re: Gotti's rolling over in his grave - 01/19/05 05:59 AM
Victoria has alot going for her besides the show and Star. She is very smart she started college early after skipping a few grades.
Posted By: Kate123 Re: Gotti's rolling over in his grave - 11/21/05 11:16 PM
I think her father would be proud and the show is "TV". What A&E picks to air is another story. They shoot for days on end and then are left with a half hour show. There is a lot of footage the public doesn't see. I wouldn't conclude that what is on A&E shows a real representation of their family
© BellaOnline Forums