BellaOnline
Posted By: wannabemexicana update for tricia - 01/15/07 09:14 PM
For those of you who haven't read my previous entries. Im 25 had 2 miscarriage in 2006 and one in 2000. And in 2003 my son was molested my a former cousinat age 3. He is 5 now. The holidays were bad enough thinking that i should be gettig ready for a new baby and my thoughts were constantly with the children that i never got have. And then after we got home from chirstmas vacation i found out the former cousin was a pregnant and about ot give birth anyday. And i did press charges she served 8 months is a convicted registered sex offender. When i found out that i was crushed in every possible way. How can a man as perfect as God see fit to do this. A few nights after that i cried myself to sleep. Wondering if God even existed and Why would he do such a thing. He took 3 of my children away for no reason. How am i suppose to continue to trust in God after all that has happened?????
Posted By: Sandra W Re: update for tricia - 01/20/07 10:38 PM
I, too, have lost two pregnancies in the last year. Know that you are not alone in your pain. Life is not "fair" -- it never was, nor ever will be. God gives us blessings and hurts, too, that we may be able, through our own pain, to feel compassion and empathy for others. Realize as you look around you that there is a world full of hurt, take heart, and honor your children by service to others. No, the pain never goes away, but it becomes more bearable with time and grace. Godspeed.
© BellaOnline Forums