BellaOnline
Posted By: Myster Send Troops a Holiday Greeting! - 12/06/03 10:10 PM
Deliver your Holiday Greeting to Soldiers around the world on www.SoldiersRadio.Com

Call: 1-800-330-5090 to record an Audio Postcard:

1. Prepare your greeting ahead of time...something like: " This is Lisa Smith from Earlville, Illinois and I want to wish (my husband Jimmy, All the men and women of Bravo 106 PSB, everyone in Iraq, etc...) happy holidays. I love you and I'm thinking about you. Stay Safe."

2. Pause for just a moment after the tone and then begin your message.

3. You have :30 seconds, but the best messages are between :10 and :15 seconds long.

4. After your message is finished wait for the recording time to end and you'll have an opportunity to listen to your message and re-record if necessary.

5. Call as many times as you like but avoid repeating the same message to the same person over and over.

6. Keep personal politics and religion out of the message. Saying "we're all praying for your safe return..." is fine. Encouraging others to change their beliefs or being critical of certain political thoughts is not. Remember that not everyone believes the same things.

7. Messages may be as personal, or as generic, as you like.

Listen for your message on the Army's Web Radio Station: www.SoldiersRadio.Com
Posted By: xxBLONDIExx Re: Send Troops a Holiday Greeting! - 12/15/03 05:10 AM
I think this is a great opportunity for all of us to show our support. My brother in law is there and I am so proud of him. Both my husband and I were in the Army and I can think of nothing more honorable for our young people than to serve in the United States Military. Yea!!!! We Got Him!!!! You Rock!!!!

All my love and prayers are with the families at this time of year and have been the whole time. The families of our troops make the ultimate sacrifice. You are the true heroes!! Thank you for your dedication and your love for our men and women in uniform.
© BellaOnline Forums