logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Myster Offline OP
OP Offline
Deliver your Holiday Greeting to Soldiers around the world on www.SoldiersRadio.Com

Call: 1-800-330-5090 to record an Audio Postcard:

1. Prepare your greeting ahead of time...something like: " This is Lisa Smith from Earlville, Illinois and I want to wish (my husband Jimmy, All the men and women of Bravo 106 PSB, everyone in Iraq, etc...) happy holidays. I love you and I'm thinking about you. Stay Safe."

2. Pause for just a moment after the tone and then begin your message.

3. You have :30 seconds, but the best messages are between :10 and :15 seconds long.

4. After your message is finished wait for the recording time to end and you'll have an opportunity to listen to your message and re-record if necessary.

5. Call as many times as you like but avoid repeating the same message to the same person over and over.

6. Keep personal politics and religion out of the message. Saying "we're all praying for your safe return..." is fine. Encouraging others to change their beliefs or being critical of certain political thoughts is not. Remember that not everyone believes the same things.

7. Messages may be as personal, or as generic, as you like.

Listen for your message on the Army's Web Radio Station: www.SoldiersRadio.Com

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I think this is a great opportunity for all of us to show our support. My brother in law is there and I am so proud of him. Both my husband and I were in the Army and I can think of nothing more honorable for our young people than to serve in the United States Military. Yea!!!! We Got Him!!!! You Rock!!!!

All my love and prayers are with the families at this time of year and have been the whole time. The families of our troops make the ultimate sacrifice. You are the true heroes!! Thank you for your dedication and your love for our men and women in uniform.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.