BellaOnline
Posted By: Iddy How do one keep a belly flat? - 08/09/11 04:36 AM
Can any concern person explain to me how to keep my belly flat? exercise that and diet one need to me taking it.
Posted By: rhani Re: How do one keep a belly flat? - 08/30/11 04:19 PM
Yes, you are right that diet and exercise are key to having a flat belly. However, some due to genetics, may likely never see a flat belly. Pay attention to the exercises that you are doing, drink lots of water, and while sitting, suck in the tummy.

Ronnette "Rhani" Ramirez, Bellaonline Bellydance Editor
Posted By: Fleming Re: How do one keep a belly flat? - 09/20/11 12:12 PM
I do agree that flat belly is possible through the exercises and some times it comes built in genetically.Fats removal will be good way to get flat and some abdominal exercises as well.
Posted By: jodiemt Re: How do one keep a belly flat? - 02/01/12 04:58 AM
Keeping a flat belly is a tough task.
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: How do one keep a belly flat? - 02/01/12 07:03 AM
I'm discovering that enzymes help tremendously, since my tummy was lacking hydrochloric acid to break down my foods. Additionally, I'm discovering that gluten and sugar have a huge impact on me as well.

Has anyone read "Wheat Belly"?
Posted By: Angel S. Class Re: How do one keep a belly flat? - 11/18/17 06:45 AM
Abs and cardio exercise. Consume more protein and avoid fats. Eat more fruits and sprouted meal. Drink warm water.
Posted By: SunnyWave Re: How do one keep a belly flat? - 01/06/22 10:14 PM
Nutrition makes the biggest impact usually. I have to reduce my meal portion, and most of the time that's enough. Adding abs workout gives better results.
© BellaOnline Forums