BellaOnline
If you had a turkey for your Thanksgiving Day feast, there are many ways to use up the leftovers in delicious ways.

Here are a few recipes that can help you use up that leftover turkey:

Leftover Thanksgiving Foods - Turkey Recipes

If you have favorite recipes for leftover turkey, please join me in this thread to share. It is fun to share tips and recipes. smile
These recipes are great, Phyllis. I love turkey tetrazzini. I just wish I had some leftovers. I didn't cook, and what leftovers were brought home were consumed in a day. Makes me want to roast a bird of my own....
Yeah, leftovers are such a great part of the Thanksgiving dinner. I used to fix the turkey sandwich on white bread with mayo, pepper, turkey, cranberry sauce and stuffing. That is how my ex husband liked it. For me, I just like white bread, mayo, pepper, and turkey. My problem now is that there is no more Wonder Bread.
frown

The pumpkin pies my brother and I made turned out awesome this year, the best ever.

My turkey soup is simmering on the stove and I am getting so hungry for it. I have a fresh loaf of bread from the bakery and am so ready for soup and hot buttered French bread. smile
Oh, that sounds just heavenly. I froze some turkey and a bit of broth. I'll make another turkey veggie soup next week.

Tonight was a beans and rice with corn muffins kind of night.
My turkey soup turned out so good and savory! Adding a few packages of turkey gravy thickened it up the way I like it. And sauteed onions, garlic cloves, celery and mushrooms added flavor also.
Front porch or back porch? I have to run by for a bowl! It sounds delicious.
Meet you on the back porch, Connie. It is warmer out there behind the kitchen -- especially since Granpappy installed that old wood-burning stove. I keep it burning low and it warms the porch quite nicely.
That soup sounds good, Phyllis. I am coming over for a bowl.

I made a couple of turkey drumsticks the other day for sandwiches and the meat turned out a bit tough but not dry. Not sure what I did wrong. I maybe should have baked them low and slow instead of at 350 for an hour. Not sure what happened. Oh well, I will put the meat on sandwiches anyway.
It will still taste good, I am sure, Debbie. Just pepper it up and add enough mayo. smile I love the drumsticks.
© BellaOnline Forums