Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 253 of 256 1 2 251 252 253 254 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:44 and got up at 12:29. I changed one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed my bedding except the duvet, started the Defender, cleaned my bedroom, checked Windows for updates (0), calculated two things and deleted one link and changed one note and did one search, played the game once (lost), changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of two links and calculated one thing and changed two notes, changed one note, played the game once (lost), changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and did one search and added one link, changed two notes, started the anti-malwares, added two pictures, changed four notes and did one search and calculated three things and changed the place of twelve links, did one search and deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:13 and got up at 13:38. I checked three things and added one picture and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and calculated one thing and checked one thing and changed the place of one link, played the game once (lost), checked Windows for updates (0), started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, played the game once (lost), changed the place of one link and changed two notes, changed two notes, played the game once (lost), changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and changed the place of one link and calculated one thing and checked three things and changed two notes, changed two notes and calculated one thing and did one search and added one link, got one information and changed two notes, checked two things, started the anti-malwares, watched one of my favorites movie from start to finish at 0:15, changed five notes and added two links and checked two things and calculated three things, did one search and deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Going on a little trip to Amsterdam to visit with cousins traveling through Europe.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:42 and got up at 14:46. I added one picture and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, got a good news, the good news was crushed, changed my toothbrush and tongue cleaner (the special since its used once a day i did not changed), checked Windows for updates (4 + restart), calculated one thing and checked one thing and changed four notes, played the game once (lost), started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and did one search and calculated one thing and added one link and changed two notes, played the game once (lost), did one search and added one link and checked one thing, played the game once (lost), changed four notes, changed two notes and did one search and added one link, changed two notes and added one picture, calculated one thing and checked four things and did one search and added one link, did one search and started the anti-malwares, did one search, added one link, changed five notes and added two links and checked four things and calculated four things, did one search and deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:58 and got up at 13:21. I checked one thing, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, disinfected my eyebrows and eyelashes brush, continued what I started Friday, changed one note and calculated one thing, checked one thing and changed one note and started the Defender, added one picture, did one search and checked one thing and changed one note, played the game once (lost), changed two notes and checked one thing and did one search, played the game once (lost), changed two notes, played the game once (lost), changed one note, continued, played the game once (lost), got one information, changed two notes, played the game once (for the first time in my life i got an entire pile of cards off with a hard spider solitaire!!!!!!!!!!!), changed two notes and did one search and added one link and calculated one thing and checked one thing, changed two notes, got one information, continued, started the anti-malwares, finished, played the game once (lost like normal), changed five notes and added two links and checked two things and calculated three things, checked Windows for updates (0), deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:36 and got up at 12:41. I checked two things and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (0), played Scorpion easy on Spider Solitaire Co Uk once (lost), calculated one thing and changed two notes, played the game once (lost), started the Defender, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, played the game once (lost), changed the place of one link and calculated one thing and added twelve pictures, changed the place of two links and changed one note, did two searches and changed two notes and checked one thing, played the game once (lost), changed three notes and calculated one thing, added fifteen pictures and calculated one thing, played the game once (lost), got one information and changed two notes, changed the phone in this room (asked mom if 1 was doing nothing and she found 1 - it has id so now ill know who calls when im here), changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and calculated one thing and did one search and added one link, added forty-seven pictures and calculated one thing and changed the place of one link, deleted one link and changed two notes, played the game once (lost), took aspirins (it was the start of an headache so took 2 which is half of an adult aspirin - it worked), calculated one thing and checked one thing, started the anti-malwares, changed three notes and added one link and checked one thing and calculated three things and did one search, did one search and deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:15 and got up at 12:21. I checked three things, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, rotated my pillow, checked one thing, continued the restart, checked Windows for updates (1), calculated one thing and changed four notes, started the Defender, played again Windows Spider Hard on Spider Solitaire Co Uk once (lost like usual), changed three notes, played the game once (lost like usual), played the game once (lost like usual), changed one note, changed two notes, played the game once (lost like usual), changed two notes and did one search and added one link, played the game once (lost like usual), erased one note and checked three things and changed one note, did one search and added two links and calculated one thing and checked one thing, changed one note, started the anti-malwares, changed five notes and added two links and checked four things and calculated three things, did one search and deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 08/18/18 02:37 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:02 and got up at 14:09. I checked two things, started the anti-virus, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and changed the place of one link, played Scorpion normal on Spider Solitaire Co Uk once (lost), checked Windows for updates (0), started the Defender, changed five notes and calculated one thing, played the game once (lost), did two searches and added four links and calculated one thing and got two informations, checked four things, played the game once (lost), changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed three notes, checked seven things and calculated one thing and changed two notes and did one search and added one link, played the game once (lost), changed one note, played the game once (lost), took aspirins, calculated one thing and checked one thing, started the anti-malwares, watched one of my favorite movie from start to finish at 23:00, changed five notes and added one link and checked one thing and calculated three things, did one search and deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:31 and got up at 14:26. I deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed my bedding except the duvet, checked one thing, checked Windows for updates (0), played Scorpion hard on Spider Solitaire Co Uk once (lost), started the Defender, cleaned my bedroom, changed one note and deleted one link, played the game once (lost), changed the place of one link and changed five notes and calculated two things, played the game once (lost), changed two notes, played the game once (lost), did one search and added one link, played the game once (lost), changed two notes and did one search and added one link, did five searches and changed one note, added one link, changed one note, started the anti-malwares, checked one thing, played the game once (lost), changed two notes and calculated five things and changed the place of six links, did one search and deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Page 253 of 256 1 2 251 252 253 254 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.