Joy, Never heard of that game before? Is it a card game?
No, Carrom is not a card game. It's a bit like snooker with the following differences:
* the 'table' is a wooden board and is only 3 feet by 3 feet
* you sit round the board on small stools
* the balls are not round but flat as in 'Drafts'
* you don't move them with a cue but flick them with your thumb and one finger
* there are 4 holes - one in each corner
I believe it was invented in India centuries ago. I play it in the UK, but it's still a rather rare game here. You can now find it on the internet as a digital game.