Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 246 of 256 1 2 244 245 246 247 248 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:01 and got up at 10:06. I started the anti-virus (the comic of the day was not out so before that i added another animated), checked Windows for updates (0), took my first decision, calculated six things and checked fifty-eight things and changed two notes and erased eight notes and deleted ten pictures and did two searches, did one search and checked four things and changed the place of four links and deleted four links and calculated two things, started the Defender, calculated seven things and checked two things and changed the place of one link and wrote two notes, did two searches and deleted one link and changed two notes and added four links and calculated one thing and erased one note, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search and erased thirty-five notes and calculated two things, changed two notes and added two pictures and checked two things and did two searches and deleted two links, checked one thing and changed one note and deleted one link, calculated two things and checked one thing, deleted one link, erased sixty notes and wrote eight notes and changed one note and calculated eighteen things and checked one-hundred-eight things, changed four notes, changed one note, changed one note, calculated six things, calculated one thing and checked one thing, got three informations, changed one note, started the anti-malwares, changed five notes and added one link and checked two things and calculated three things, deleted one picture, took melatonin. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page can appear!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:35 and got up at 11:23. I got one information, wrote one note, got one information, checked three things and deleted one picture (another animated comic that became the background of the day since the days comic was not out yet) and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, received a letter, called the number (got a voice message and did not leave a message), sent an email to there (did not see we could reply by email because otherwise i would of done it from the start), received a reply, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and did one search and added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and deleted one link, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and checked one thing and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed six notes, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, added one picture, started the anti-malwares, watched Beat Bobby Flay at 22:00, changed six notes and added six links and checked seven things and calculated four things and deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:07 and got up at 10:59. I checked one thing and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus (again the comic of the day was not out so added an animated 1 again), disinfected my eyelashes and eyebrows brush, checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link, checked two things and did one search and added one picture and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted one link and changed three notes and started the Defender, went through my things in the bathroom where I keep my extra things and other things like that, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and added one picture, got one information, changed one note and deleted one link, added one link and did one search and changed one note and wrote one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed two notes, added one picture, started the anti-malwares, changed six notes and added seven links and checked eleven things and calculated four things and deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 23:46 and got up at 8:50. I changed the place of one link, changed one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (0), started the Defender, ran errands with dad (Mont-Joli = the biggest Uniprix + Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [i stayed in the car] + IGA), changed two notes and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and did seven searches and changed one note and checked five things, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, checked three things and did one search and changed one note and added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, got two informations and calculated two things, changed two notes, calculated two things, checked one thing, did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note, did one search, got one information and changed one note, changed one note, did one search, did three searches, did one search, started the anti-malwares, watched Westworld at 21:00, changed six notes and added four links and checked five things and calculated four things, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:14 and got up at 10:22. I checked two things, started the anti-virus, rotated my pillow, checked Windows for updates (2 + restart), changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed two notes and deleted one link, calculated one thing, calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, got one information, did one search and changed one note, mom asked me to find something for her (she had seen a commercial of a product on tv), did the search for her, told her the results, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed two notes, calculated one thing and changed one note, changed one note, checked one thing and calculated one thing and changed one note, started the anti-malwares, changed five notes and added five links and checked seven things and calculated three things and deleted two links, changed the place of one link, deleted one picture. It was a get up twice night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:00 and got up at 10:17. I deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, calculated one thing and checked one thing, took a second decision, calculated one thing and checked a few things (just quickly in the kitchen with that calendar figured out what the next steps are going to be), calculated one thing and checked eighteen things and changed ten notes and erased two notes and wrote one note, change two notes and deleted one link, checked two things and did one search and added one picture and changed one note, checked two things, played Santa Snowboard, got one information and changed one note, did one search and added three pictures and checked three things and calculated two things, started the Defender, changed one note and did two searches and deleted two pictures and added one picture, bought the same item four times on Amazon Canada for mom (before i changed my new number of my visa then deleted their mastercard) and calculated one thing, played Santa Snowboard, changed two notes, checked Windows for updates (0), played Santa Snowboard, changed one note and calculated one thing and checked forty-one things, did one search and deleted six pictures, did one search and changed one note and checked one thing and calculated one thing, did two searches, did one search and changed one note, changed one note and checked one thing, added one link, started the anti-malwares, changed four notes and added six links and checked eight things and calculated four things, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:52 and got up at 10:08. I stopped writing down what I was doing some time during the afternoon, I again abandoned what I started so I had a lot in my mind. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:19 and got up at 9:55. I knew I would do too much (especially small things) so I did not write down anything. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:46 and got up at 11:14. I had started to write down everything like usual but had to stop because there was lots of thinking and figuring and writing and calculating and checking (all that is all finished at least - there is NO way i forgot something - if i add anything i would have to invent it). It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Page 246 of 256 1 2 244 245 246 247 248 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.