Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 244 of 256 1 2 242 243 244 245 246 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:20 and got up at 11:15. There was so much things that if I would of written everything done it probably would of taken at least ten minutes to write it here! It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:49 and got up at 12:26. I checked one thing and added four pictures, tried to see the last comic and changed one note and wrote one note and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed my bedding except the duvet, checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and changed one note and wrote one note, calculated six things and checked three things and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted three links and changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed five notes, checked one thing and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted one link and changed two notes, started the anti-malwares, watched Westworld at 21:00, the electricity went off (very short time), had trouble with the satellite (fixed easily by myself), changed four notes and calculated two things and changed the place of one link, checked one thing, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:15 and got up at 12:19. I found a note on the kitchen table (my side) from mom, wrote one note and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (0), checked eighty-six things and calculated eleven things and wrote thirty-six notes and erased thirty-six notes and changed four notes, changed three notes, called Visa to activate the new number of my card then Telus to give it to them for my cell phone bills, changed two notes and wrote one note, started the Defender, calculated one thing and did eight searches and wrote one note, did four searches and changed one note, changed two notes, calculated three things and did one search and changed the place of one picture and checked nine things and deleted ten pictures, did one search and calculated five things and added ten pictures, changed two notes, changed the place of one picture and changed one note, changed two notes, started the anti-malwares, did two searches and changed sixteen notes and erased seven notes and deleted five links and added two links and checked three things and calculated four things, checked one thing, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:21 and got up at 13:20. I changed one note, added one picture and tried to see the day's before comic (at least the days was able to be viewed thanks to 1 part shown) and changed one note and wrote one note and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (1), did one important thing (started again - hopefully this time it will finally work), wrote five notes and calculated three things and changed eight notes and added five links and erased one note, started the Defender, erased two notes and changed two notes, changed two notes and calculated one thing and deleted one picture, calculated one thing and checked fifteen things and did one search and deleted three links, calculated one thing and checked one thing and changed three notes, deleted thirteen links and changed two notes, calculated one thing and checked sixteen things and deleted three links and changed two notes, calculated one thing and checked forty-two things and changed one note, changed one note and calculated one thing and checked one-hundred-eight things and erased twelve notes, changed one note, started the anti-malwares, did one search, changed six notes and added seven links and checked nine things and erased five notes and changed the place of one link and wrote one note and did one search and calculated four things and deleted five links, checked one thing, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 06/06/18 01:34 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:28 and got up at 13:07. I changed one note, added one picture and checked one thing and deleted two pictures and changed two notes and calculated one thing and started the anti-virus (the picture added was yesterdays - that day the comic was not out yet), checked Windows for updates (0), did one important thing, erased two notes and checked four things, changed three notes and calculated three things and checked three things, calculated two things and checked twenty-nine things and erased one note and changed three notes, calculated two things and changed seven notes and started the Defender, found something for mom (she had asked me several times before but i kept forgetting and this time i did not when she earlier asked again), changed four notes, calculated one thing and changed two notes, told mom I found it then soon after she checked it out, changed two notes, checked three things and changed two notes, changed two notes and got one information, got one information, changed one note, changed one note, changed one note and added one picture and did four searches, started the anti-malwares, calculated two things, changed four notes and added two links and checked six things and calculated four things and changed the place of one link and deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:04 and got up at 12:09. I added one picture and erased two notes and deleted three pictures and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes and deleted one link and calculated two things and checked thirteen things, changed one note and deleted two links and started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted six links and calculated one thing, changed the place of one link and changed three notes, did two searches and added four pictures and calculated one thing, changed two notes and calculated one thing, deleted two links and changed one note, got one information, changed one note, got one information, deleted two links and got one information, started the anti-malwares, got one information, calculated one thing, changed five notes and added six links and checked seven things and calculated three things and deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:07 and got up at 12:32. I checked two things and wrote one note and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, rotated my pillow, checked Windows for updates (1), changed one note and deleted one link, wrote two notes and deleted one link, changed four notes, checked one thing, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, showed a video to mom, added one link, changed four notes, got one information, got one information, changed one note and added one link, did two searches and changed two notes, did eight searches, started the anti-malwares, got one information and got angry (wanted to ask a question to Shaw but they cannot be reached by email or internet form) and did two searches, did seven searches, changed five notes and added three links and checked three things and calculated three things and deleted one link, changed the place of one link, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:52 and got up at 12:37. I changed one note, added one picture and checked two things and erased one note and calculated one thing and wrote two notes and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (0), calculated two things and deleted nine pictures and wrote one note, changed three notes and deleted two links and calculated two things, changed two notes and deleted one link, did one search and changed one note, changed one note and deleted three links, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed three notes and deleted one link, deleted two links, did one search and changed one note, did two searches and deleted one link, did one search and changed two notes, wrote one note, wrote one note, did one search, changed one note, started the anti-malwares, erased one note and added four links and deleted one link and checked three things and calculated three things and changed four notes, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:12 and got up at 11:22. I changed two notes and deleted two pictures and started the anti-virus, washed my bedding except the duvet, checked Windows for updates (0), mom asked me to check something for her on Amazon Canada, washed the washcloths used to clean my glasses, added nineteen pictures and calculated one thing, did it and told mom, changed five notes and deleted one link, did one search and added three pictures and deleted two links, started the Defender, mom checked it out, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed six notes and changed the place of one link, changed two notes and did three searches, changed one note, changed one note, took aspirins, changed one note, started the anti-malwares, watched Westworld at 21:00, Mysteries of the Abandoned at 23:00, changed three notes and calculated two things and changed the place of one link, checked one thing and calculated two things, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 244 of 256 1 2 242 243 244 245 246 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.