Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 237 of 256 1 2 235 236 237 238 239 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:18 and got up at 12:05. I erased one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, disinfected my eyebrows and eyelashes brush, checked Windows for updates (0), got one information, added one link, changed three notes, calculated two things and checked one thing, changed seven notes, played Lightning, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing, played 12 Many, changed two notes, played Shanghai Dynasty, changed the place of one link, played Doodle, played Ragdoll Canon: Remake, played Chu Da Di, did one search and changed one note, checked one thing, started the anti-malwares, checked one thing, got one information, changed seven notes and added six links and checked six things and calculated three things, added one picture, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:45 and got up at 9:50. I got told by mom I could not go to my appointment and errands, checked one thing, wrote one note and changed one note and erased one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus and called my aesthetician (got the appointment changed) and erased one note and checked one thing, calculated one thing and checked one thing, calculated one thing, checked one thing, mom asked me to help her with one thing and I said later, checked Windows for updates (0), helped mom, changed one note, started the Defender, changed seven notes, calculated one thing, calculated one thing, did one search, played Disc Golf, changed two notes, played Shanghai Dynasty, changed one note and added two links, calculated five things and checked thirty-five things and did one search and added twelve pictures and deleted two pictures, changed the place of one link, changed the place of one link, changed two notes, played Chu Da Di, checked one thing and started the anti-malwares, mom asked me to get an information for her and did it but she was going to bed so could not tell her, calculated one thing and did one search, changed seven notes and added one link and checked two things and calculated three things, deleted one picture, took melatonin (5th dosage). It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:46 and got up at 12:20. I got one information, erased one note and wrote one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, rotated my pillow, calculated one thing, checked one thing, ran errands with dad (Price = Caisse Desjardins [he stayed in the car] + Mont-Joli = the biggest Uniprix [he stayed in the car] + Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [i stayed in the car] + IGA), deleted five pictures, changed one note and checked Windows for updates (2 + restart), calculated two things and erased ten notes and wrote twelve notes, checked eleven things, wrote one note and changed one note, added one picture, changed six notes and erased one note, changed one note, calculated one thing and changed three notes, played Shanghai Dynasty, changed four notes, played Shanghai Dynasty, changed one note and added five links, calculated one thing and deleted three links and checked one thing and changed the place of one link and changed two notes, calculated two things, checked one thing, changed the place of three links, calculated one thing, played Shanghai Dynasty, started the Defender, watched MasterChef Junior at 20:00, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of three links, played Shanghai Dynasty, started the anti-malwares, watched the Dallas Stars at 22:00, checked a website (for a third time this season i missed part of a game due to the channel picked by nhl and it was nowhere to be found on the internet - before the second period i searched for other streaming websites and got 1 that looks ok), played Shanghai Dynasty, changed seven notes and added six links and checked twenty-four things and calculated six things and changed the place of one link and deleted one link, checked one thing, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:51 and got up at 12:32. I erased one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (0), checked thirteen things and calculated two things and changed one note and erased one note and wrote six notes, did two searches, changed five notes, played Chu Da Di, changed two notes, played Chu Da Di, changed three notes, started the Defender, calculated one thing and checked one thing, added one picture and erased one note and changed one note, changed two notes, calculated one thing, played Chu Da Di, checked two things and calculated one thing, deleted one link, changed one note, played Chu Da Di, calculated one thing, checked the live streaming website I found yesterday (they do not show the pre games), started the anti-malwares, watched the Dallas Stars at 22:30, calculated three things and erased eleven notes and checked twelve things, did one search and checked two things and wrote one note, calculated one thing and wrote one note, did two searches, changed six notes and added five links and checked seven things and changed the place of one link and calculated four things and deleted one link, checked three things and calculated two things, deleted two pictures. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 04/08/18 01:07 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:18 and got up at 12:37. I changed one note, erased one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed my bedding except the duvet, checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link, played Card Sharks on Free Web Arcade, changed the place of one link, changed two notes and calculated one thing and checked one thing, calculated one thing and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, started the Defender, sent an email to Coaticook, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed one note, took aspirins, played Card Sharks on Free Web Arcade, changed one note and deleted one link, checked six things and changed four notes, calculated one thing and checked thirty-six things, deleted one picture, played Card Sharks on Free Web Arcade, checked one thing and erased three notes and wrote three notes, calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, checked eight things and erased three notes and wrote two notes and changed one note and added ten links, (cannot read what i wrote there) and wrote one note and did two searches, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing, checked two things and changed the place of one link, got three informations, started the anti-malwares, got one information, changed seven notes and added one link and checked nineteen things and calculated six things and changed the place of one link and deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 04/09/18 12:47 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:48 and got up at 12:19. I erased one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, changed one note and deleted one link, played General Quarters on Free Web Arcade, changed six notes and erased two notes and checked Windows for updates (0), played General Quarters on Free Web Arcade, erased one note and changed one note, changed three notes, started the Defender, did two searches and wrote two notes, played General Quarters on Free Web Arcade, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, calculated two things and changed the place of ten links, changed one note, got two informations and did one search, did one search and added three links and deleted one link, made an online order, changed one note and deleted one link, answered an IGA poll to win free groceries, did one search and checked four things and added seventeen pictures, calculated one thing, checked one thing, calculated two things, changed the place of one link, deleted two links and did one search and changed two notes, added one picture and did one search, did two searches, started the anti-malwares, calculated one thing, changed six notes and added one link and checked one thing and calculated three things, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:25 and got up at 9:30. I checked one thing and erased one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (1), checked one thing, changed four notes, changed two notes and did one search and checked one thing and wrote one note, started the anti-malwares, started the Defender, ran errands with dad (Price = Caisse Desjardins ~ Mont-Joli = Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [i stayed in the car] + Rimouski = the biggest Jean Coutu + 14:00 waxing appointment [i think he just stayed in the parking lot] + Super C + St-Hubert [i stayed in the car]), calculated one thing and checked one thing and changed two notes and did one search, did one search and showed a few things to mom and changed two notes, changed one note and did one search and showed one thing to mom, changed two notes and did one search, did one search, got one information, changed seven notes and added four links and checked twenty-one things and changed the place of two links and calculated seven things and deleted one link, deleted one picture, took melatonin. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:19 and got up at 11:35. I erased one note and calculated two things and wrote nine notes and checked one thing, deleted one picture and checked Windows for updates (2 but did not downloaded and installed it then), disinfected my eyebrows and eyelashes brush, got an answer from Coaticook (a non answer really - was going to reply but did not bothered), started the anti-virus, did something important, changed my face wash and cream (that morning i only used water on my face and then started using it at night along with my other products), played Warship Strafe, checked eight things and wrote four notes and erased eight notes and changed four notes and calculated one thing, changed the place of one link and started the Defender, installed the two updates and it needed a restart, changed one note and deleted one link, played Warship Strafe, changed the place of three links and checked one thing and changed two notes, calculated (cannot reread the number) things and checked thirty-three things and changed the place of one link, calculated one thing and checked eighteen things and deleted one picture, changed four notes and changed the place of one link, played Warship Strafe, changed the place of one link, changed the place of two links, checked forty-nine things and calculated five things and deleted eight pictures, changed the place of two links, changed one note and added two links, calculated two things and checked forty-two things, played Warship Strafe, changed the place of two links, did one search, changed two notes, did one search, started the anti-malwares, changed eight notes and added seven links and checked seven things and calculated three things and deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:08 and got up at 12:26. I erased one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, did something important, calculated three things and wrote one note and checked four things, checked Windows for updates (0), wanted to play Dynomite (the cheap version since for some reason 1 day Popcap decided to discontinue it) but the only website who had it was either down or gone so deleted the link (should of played it when found it), did one search and added one link and changed three notes and checked one thing, started the Defender, checked one thing, changed two notes, calculated two things and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes and did one search and added one link, checked one thing and deleted one link and calculated one thing, changed two notes, made an online order, watched the first Alien: Covenant prologue, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted two links and changed one note and added three links and calculated two things, changed one note and changed the place of two links, changed one note, did one search and added one picture, did two searches and added two links, changed the place of one link, did one search and added one link, started the anti-malwares, did three searches and added three links, changed eight notes and added four links and checked six things and calculated five things and changed the place of one link and deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 237 of 256 1 2 235 236 237 238 239 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.