Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 29 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 28 29
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I feel better now, I am careful in case my head will spin and the pain actually came back (where the infection is) a few seconds and the first time it was painful but that is it, the taste is still not as bad as the other times thankfully.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Everything was okay until I fell asleep a little bit when my stomach started whining because it was hungry then after 4:00 I woke up with a huge heartburn, about an half hour later I got up to walk a little which calmed it but I got up like that and it calmed down a little since then.

N
N
Two more pills are taken, the first I took too long and I almost threw up, well I did a little but it stayed in my mouth and I had to swallow it back eek!

N
N
Just came back from outside, the fresh air helped me. When I came back inside my head spun a little bit. Before going outside I had a little bit of tummy ache along with the heartburns.

N
N
I lost most of the first pill because one of the times I swalloned it went the wrong way so I was chocking and I panicked then spitted most of what was left then I threw up! I finished the rest of that pill then took the other somehow and then called the pharmacy and another (meaning not the 1 who gave the pills to me) answered and that one told me it did not matter but the one who gave it to me said that if I missed just one dust of one it would not so I was very confused and did not want to continue for nothing so I called a number where it is nurses that answers and she told me to continue because since it is working because the pain is almost completely gone then I have more chance to it working anyway even if one was not taken totally, I hope this is true (she told me also that if this does not work then i will have to take this AGAIN and probably for longer that time!!!!!!!!!)!

Plus I am super hot like I have a fever and that started more than an hour before I had to take those two pills.

Why the hell I cannot swallow pills mad!

And of course my parents are both enjoying this immensely especially tonight since that happened! They are having the time of their lives while I suffer and maybe eat disgusting pills for nothing!

N
N
I looked last night before and after the shower and it looks the same! Plus about a minute ago it started hurting again!

N
N
Two more pills are taken and again I do not know how I did it but with the second I lost parts of it, most were dust but one was a part of it, I am sure that if I had not lost most of one last night I would of taken it off the floor and took it anyway but I did not do that.

N
N
Went outside and it worked for my stomach until I went on the beach, everywhere I went it smelled like a bathroom so I did not stay there long!

A few times when I came back inside and was walking it felt like I was being pulled on either the left side or the right and my head spun a little when coming down the stairs.

N
N
And now the itching is coming back cry!

I still sometimes when walking move to a side and it is still either the left or right but never both at the same time.

N
N
Took the other pills less than an hour ago and a few minutes ago I started feeling my head heavy and now it is going in my shoulders and it feels like the sides of my jaw are getting numb along with the side of my neck! Also my head spun a few times when I was walking upstairs before coming here.

Page 15 of 29 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 28 29

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.