Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 262 of 282 1 2 260 261 262 263 264 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
I should of done that yesterday!

N
N
I remember three dreams.

Elmo was downstairs with me or at least he was there (it looked a lot like here but it was bigger and darker and with more furniture) I was feeling bad because he was often at the front and the three others ignored mostly.

I was walking and going often to a shopping mall. One day when I was walking and looking around there I heard my cell phone close in my purse, I was like what and looked and it indeed closed by itself, I puzzled thought okay then I will go in the Telus store before leaving but I saw from afar that they were closing (i think most or some or all the other stores were too) and I thought I would try anyway if the doors would of been still opened with someone there which it was but I walked pass and in my head I was imagining going in and asking about it. Then I came back there when it was opened again but walked in the mall while talking on the phone and at the end I received a call I was hoping I would receive and I was very excited about it, maybe all that was me acting like it was happening because when I was excited it was from because I was hearing about a job that I got and someone I wanted to hear from or me winning a lot of money or maybe it was just the dream rewinding and starting again.

A family was affected by a loss of their member plus they came from a poor country. The man who was dead was an athlete that was supposed to go to the olympics for a swimming event, they were all sitting in a row and someone was making the case that one of then should replace the man who died and it was accepted, the one who replaced him was good at swimming but far from someone who could compete at a high level like that and he failed miserably.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was part of a group who had to test makeup that was supposed to be waterproof for Buzz Feed. I was not very happy about it because I was scared that it would end up in my eyes but I did it anyway. We were supposed to do a few sports that are in the summer olympic. The first was the one where you jump with a stick but we were supposed to jump over a table where judges were sitting, I was first and I mentioned that it would of been a good thing to at least tell us a few pointers so that we would not end up injured, the others agreed and the judges too but it went on with the judges saying well just make sure the part of the stick that is on the ground goes there and they pointed at a place and they said that should work. We all had a certain amount of tries and I did it but I did not really try so to not hurt myself, looking like a fool was a concern of mine and the others but I only cared about not injuring myself and my eyes. Then that dream became an episode of The Prince Of Bel Air and I said hey I never seen that one and I was in it but by then it was like a bedroom in the Saint-Hubert house but different, I do not remember why I was walking there but I was doing something or and searching something.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream just came back to me.

I remember a box of cereals, Corn Flakes, and for some reason at least at that part of the dream it was somehow important.

Page 262 of 282 1 2 260 261 262 263 264 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.