Next Thread
Print Thread
#914349 09/22/16 02:30 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
Anybody has ever had that happened to them?

I saw last night that I could see some of the roots (start of it not all) of my teeth and this afternoon I checked it out on the internet and this is apparently what that is. I could feel something was weird when brushing my teeth on top at the right about a week ago but sometimes I have issues with my gums which are never serious and go away like it started so I did not looked, yesterday morning this started at the bottom left so I checked it last night. There's no pain and I also do not have the sensation that the teeth are moving. What I can see is this is what I have then if caught early it's not serious but it can lead to an operation if not taken care of. I called the dentist (moms - the 1 i picked when moving here has either moved or is retired) and they weirdly are closed so I will have to wait tomorrow to get an appointment (the message said they were opened tomorrow).

I whine when I get cleanings done on my teeth so you can all imagine when I have fillings done so hopefully this is either not serious so will go by itself or this won't need an operation!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
OP Offline
N
Got an appointment next Monday at 16:00 at the place I got a cleaning at the first Winter we moved here (my aesthetician thought wrongly that they would move) but with another dentist because mine could of only seen me the following Monday, I tried getting an appointment in Mont-Joli but where mom goes they are only opened Monday to Thursday and the other place do not take new patients.

Two teeth got worst while I was sleeping (ill try to not look at it anymore because im getting more nervous about it) and also pain is coming, it is just starting and soon it will be very painful (i know how this works - im lucky its not already there because theres lots of roots that are without the protection of gums).

N
OP Offline
N
The teeth where I can see parts of the roots nothing can be done to get that gum back the others where it has started I may get that gum back by being careful when I brush my teeth, I was told to only use extra soft brushes and if I do that he guaranteed me since it was just the start of that problem that I will not lose any of my teeth.

Moderated by  Leah - BellaWellness Host 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.