Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
A
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
A
Definitely, Michelle. It helps to focus on the positive.

Angela K. Peterson
Drama Movies
Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Chel, I'm so happy to hear your hubby is having a good week - blueberry muffins are a good sign then smile

And Angela, that's good news for sure laugh

I am thankful for a lovely family dinner. My boy is in college now, so our family dinners don't happen as often as they used to, but when they do, they are awesome!!! And I'm deeply thankful smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Today, I am thankful for order. I mean the list making kind of order. This is a gift I truly believe I have been given in order to help battle my OCD, as well as keep some semblance of order in my mind. It allows me to do the things I need to do on a daily basis, and yet find the time for the creative side of my life.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Chel, I'm grateful for that kind of order too. Yesterday I got a new "Let it Snow" spiral bound notebook, with a cute reindeer on the front of it. It's the little things, and I love having a binder that's seasonal. I just get a big smile when I look at it laugh

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Oh wow! I love your new notebook. And, I went notebook shopping as well at Kroger of all places. I came home with a notebook with a heart and a bird and a ukulele on the cover!!!

We have our notebooks, Deanna, and now we need to WRITE, JOURNAL AND CREATE!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and thankful for my Fitbit Zip. It reminds me that I want to take over 5,000 steps a day, and I often do because of it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful that my son came home from college yesterday just to go to the movies with my daughter and I. We saw MockingJay Part 2 - and it was amazing. Then we got Subway for dinner before he headed back to campus to prep for his upcoming finals. What a great day. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so grateful my mom taught me to knit. It's a relaxing activity, and something cozy always comes out of it. Thanks mom! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful for the giant box of "31" stuff my sister sent me. So many fun ways to organize. It's a super nice distraction just when I need it LOL!! Thanks sis! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
A new contract!!!

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.