Print Thread
Page 25 of 28 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

This morning my fresh brew includes Duncan Donuts Coffee Creamer - it's become my favorite!

Well, we got through Thanksgiving weekend without doing any shopping (except a quick trip to grocery store), and yesterday we took town our autumn decorations, and got our Christmas tree up. So far, it's just lights and garland - my daughter and I were too tired to full-on decorate LOL! So we'll do that later today.

I was up ridiculously early today - 3:44am! I think it's hormones LOL!!

I hope everyone has a great day smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm here! It's almost evening in Ohio, and I am sipping on a cup of Earl Grey Tea!

Our Thanksgiving was wonderful. And this weekend, my friend Kelly is coming to visit from Virginia. I am very excited.

Although I did not win NaNoWriMo this year, I continue to spend time with my novel and I'm also working hard on another project.

Whew, where did this year go? It seems like just yesterday when I received the email welcoming me to the Teen Site at Bellaonline.com. Goodness, September suddenly blended into December.

I hope you are all well and I have made it my resolution this month to stay more connected.

Sometimes, Life just gets in the way.

Hugs, Chel

Last edited by Michelle - Teen; 12/01/15 01:55 PM.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
grin
Good Morning Coffee Club Friends!!!

Today, it's mostly about BellaOnline with an added sprinkle of house chores. Some drawing, some dog and cat cuddling, and reading.

Gray and Gloomy in Columbus, Ohio, yet not too cold.

We have friends coming in for the weekend. That will be fun.

I going to complete my courses in the second stage of Launch. I'm really excited about the Post Card one. I think I might make a set of Holiday Cards. smile

How are you guys doing? Doesn't it seem that the time between September and December just flew?

Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Coffee Friends smile It's 3pm in the afternoon, and I'm finally getting a chance to pop on the forums.

Chel, though I've never been much of a tea drinker, I'm jelling for some decaf!! So it's heating in my microwave right this moment mmmmm.....

How fun to have friends over!

Did you ever get the postcards to work?

I hope everyone is having a peaceful day XOXOXOX

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Deanna, sorry I drove you crazy last night, I was worried about you! smile
Also, Connie helped me with a question about the Post Cards, and they are not working at this time, maybe it went down when the server had problems before.

I am cleaning as our first guest will not arrive until after 8 pm, that is Kelly coming from Waynesboro,Virginia, and then Jeff's friend Terry is coming from Fort Wayne, Indiana tomorrow!

How is everyone else. Time seems to be flying these days!

I wish you all a great weekend.

Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Chel, and you didn't drive me crazy at all!! Actually, you were a nice little distraction LOL!!!

Oy about how fast time is flying!!! It already feels like this morning was yesterday LOL!!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Not sure what is going on with my settings, but I'm not getting notifications at all over the last week. I checked and updated my watched forums/posts but the ones I watch were all set ok.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
HA HA Allyson, I never get any notifications, even though I have them set. I just try to jump in the same places every day LOL. First thing - coffee! laugh

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends, and happy Saturday. This morning's brew is a Starbucks Autumn blend that I found at our local TJ Maxx LOL!! They have an interesting food section - lots of fun stuff.

Yesterday my kids and I went and saw Mockingjay Part 2 - I really enjoyed that entire series.

This morning I am giving a reading, and then REALLY REALLY hoping to get some writing done!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day XOXOX

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends, and happy Sunday. I was up at 5am today, but that's cool - I fell asleep by like 9pm LOL!!!

I am so pleased with the articles I got written yesterday, so now I'm a couple of weeks ahead of the game. I also nearly got a video recorded, but first I ran out of space (after recording about 20 minutes), and I had to delete a bunch of songs, then my aunt called me in the middle of it - twice! I need to remember to set my phone on airplane mode when I'm recording LOL!!! By the time I could get back to it, it was getting too dark.

Who knows, maybe this year Santa will bring me an official camcorder wink

So what's everyone up to today?

Deanna Joseph

Page 25 of 28 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.