Print Thread
Page 8 of 28 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 27 28
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OMG Michelle, you have it all!

Crabs, Dixies and Bucks! Wish I was there, especially for the Crab dippin' lol

I don't think you will have a problem with your site. Chill and leave the chores til tomorrow.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Ladies!!

Chel, your teen site is awesome! You are going to do great. And I LOVE Hart of Dixie. I really want that last season to be loaded on Netflix so I can get on with my life!

Allyson, it was unseasonably (or maybe it is the season LOL) HOT yesterday. My daughter says "well, it'll be nicer this week, it'll get down into the mid-90s." How's that for positivity HA HA!!!

Maybe she was being sarcastic, and I didn't pick up on it LOL!!

Did anyone watch the eclipse last night? WOW!! It was amazing!! And I stayed awake through it LOL!!

So, my morning is revolving around me getting a MASSAGE!! Yes! I am finally getting in for some bodywork. I'll babysit my mom and aunt later - we'll be watching the movie "Practical Magic."

I have been going over an ebook I've been working on for a couple of years. It's NEARLY done - so I just want to get it done, so I can move on to my next two projects; another ebook for my site, and my paranormal romance on NaNoWriMo.

There has to be an ebook forum around here somewhere!!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a most wonderful day!! Catch up to you all later smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Good Morning all!

Wonderful morning at the beach yesterday - wanted to stay all day. Deanna, looks like you have your day packed! lol

There is an ebook thread, which Lisa started, and on which I posted a couple of weeks ago for an answer but got none. Got that later through Tina Sansone - our ebook person.

I'll look for the thread when I get back from school - I think it was an editor only thread.

So it's Monday again - remember when the car broke, well now we have a leak in our walls somewhere and have to have someone investigate that. My husband picked it up on our water bill, when they said we'd used more than double our amount. We don't use the dishwasher, kids take a shower at the pool when down there and I cram the washer with laundry...and we don't have a garden...he thought something was up, and it was.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Good Morning Ladies - Oh dear, there is a final season of Hart of Dixie to be loaded! I am on Season 2 right now! Well, more Binge Watching and another whole season yet posted!!!!

Unfortunately, it was cloudy in Columbus last night and not an eclipse could I see. But, I swear I felt it. I got, let's say, a wee bit more Bi-Polarish! smile

Thank you Deanna for your comment about my site. You would think I was graduating college today. Although this is not my first graduation from BellaOnline, I am especially nervous because I love this site so very much and have an incredible plan and list of ideas! I just finished my last article and it's percolating on the other screen until I look at it one more time and post it!

Allyson, Yikes! We had a situation like that when we moved into our (old) new house. We had no idea until we found a small leak in our basement.

Have a great day!!!!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh Allyson, that's a shame about the water leak! Oy! And I don't remember, did you get your car squared away?? And I will go look for that ebook thread. After I posted that I was thinking that I had posted there, maybe during my last incarnation here at BellaOnline LOL.

Chel, let us know when you graduate smile I know you are going to do a lot with that site!!

I was actually kicking around the idea of getting another site now that I'm fully graduated. Though honestly, everything I want to write about falls under the category of New Age - I guess I don't need one LOL!!

Yesterday I got my massage, and then followed up with a Chiropractic adjustment. I have not been this sore in a really long time - of course, it's been over six months since my last massage, and I did hurt my neck and back pushing my aunt in a wheel chair (up hill no less). I definitely need to be more committed in my self-care, and get bodywork done regularly.

And I did babysit my mom and aunt - we watched Practical Magic - which they LOVED, and I had that opportunity to crochet! YAY!!

So, I was up super early - 3:45am. I gulped down my first cuppa rather unceremoniously. I'm drinking water now, and determined that my next cup will be sipped and savored wink

I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Good Morning to my Coffee Club!
Vanilla Biscotti on tap this morning with a Little Debbie Chocolate Brownie.
I wish you all a great day, no leaks, no naughty cars, no drama, no trauma.
It's kind of raining here. Really more like a mist. I was able to cut the grass yesterday, so now it's getting watered. smile
I turned in my Graduation Review last night. I promise I will let you guys know when I hear. I love this site, you all know that, but, I want to say that in the short amount of time I've been back to BellaOnline, you guys have really embraced me and I appreciate that so very much.
Hugs for Everyone. (I actually hugged myself).

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
And hugs to you too Chel!!! Life here at BellaOnline is much more fun because of you being here~!!

And I've already had my two cups of coffee - and it's not even 7:30am. I'll drink more water... then maybe some tea. Or Roma - it's a fake coffee, but I like it anyway wink

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Good morning ladies,

Just a quicky before I drive the kids to school.

Deanna, yes car fixed - was the alternater and a loose belt $275 bucks worth.

Got a new coffee pot as the other was possessed $29 bucks worth.

Yesterday leak detection guys came with their listening devices. Leak somewhere underground in our bathroom...$275 bucks worth. Gonna have to have a channel dug out of our roof from the front of the house in the living room all the way across the living room, through the hallway and into the bathroom - keeping fingers crossed the adjuster today will say "yay, ok" and insurance will cover it.

Oh well, I'm happy I have a working coffee pot. lol..be back soon.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends, and Happy October!!

I thought this gorgeous October morning called for a Pumpkin Spice Latte with a teeny bit of vanilla. Mmmmm......

It feels like yesterday was just such a busy day! I did a bunch of writing, and I'm making plans to travel to Phoenix at the beginning of November for a seminar. It's going to take a miracle to get there, but none-the-less, I'm shooting for it wink

I hope everyone has an amazing and wonderful day!!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
I'm not a coffee drinker, but good morning everybody anyhow. Usually it's tea in the morning, but today it was a delicious hot chocolate and croissant. A pumpkin spice latte sounds yummy, except I've never liked coffee. Makes me wish I did.

Michelle, I'm sure your graduation review will be just fine.

Allyson, oh dear frown about the water leak and everything that's needed to deal with it. Besides the $$$ (I hope your insurance covers it), ugh! the hassle and mess.

But I'm a bit concerned about this:
Quote:
Got a new coffee pot as the other was possessed $29 bucks worth.
Um. Your coffee pot was possessed?! Was buying a new one cheaper than an exorcism for the old one?

Page 8 of 28 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.