Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 95 of 256 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:17 and got up at 13:03. I made an online order, watched Judge Judy at 18:30, Modern Family at 22:00 and Key & Peele at 22:30. It was an average night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:00 and got up at 13:30. I ran errands with my dad (1 in Price + 2 in Mont-Joli), watched Judge Judy at 18:00 and the Third Round of Rafael Nadal at the US Open (tv). It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:30 and got up at 12:42. I went on the beach in front of the house and made an online order. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By Nancy Roussy
Deanna,

It is good to set an intention for up coming days but when it does not work out it is like when you start something you are sure will be successful and then it end up not working.

For years I have set goals to only have them crushed and everytime I have to get back up and start again, everytime this happens the climb is higher. When you already have a depression and other issues like that it is very difficult. Even small things like what I will do the next day end up not working out most of the times (example: the past years a few times i have found 1 new movie per day then added the pages from imdb in my favorites and everytime something happens and i cannot even do that - im now in 1 of those 1 new movie per day marathon since friday and so far so good).

And with what has been going on since November 9 2009 it's like I cannot do anything anymore. The only strength that is left in me I put it in the Dallas Stars (am working on that since late january - set a goal for late october and that date is coming soon - ill see if what ill do then will work or not - i have hope it will).

Nancy, I am sorry you have the depression to deal with. It sounds like it really sucks. I hope your goal with the Dallas Stars works out laugh

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today my only "planned" adventure is to go see my mom and aunt. That's been exhausting as of late because my aunt (who has dementia) has been in a super fowl mood. But yesterday she was back to her plain ol' confused, yet mild, self. So thinking about going over there today is not so stressful.

I also want to get through a few more training videos on marketing. Marketing comes really hard for me - I'm old school LOL! I just want to do it the way I did it back in the 1990s, which is word of mouth. Oy, has life ever changed.

I also think I'll prep for a video. I haven't done one of those in a while.

Have a great day everyone!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Big list today:
-take my friend's kids to the store for some new clothes (she's a single mom in nursing school - no money, no time - I can help)
-bake a bundt cake for a friend whose husband is having chemo
-pick peaches off our late peach tree and take them to friends and neighbors

Launa Stout
Kids Crafts/Books

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Launa, it sounds like you have a very productive day ahead of you. And a really nice one smile

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
It's nice to have a day off instead of just going to work and coming home and crashing, exhausted!

Launa Stout
Kids Crafts/Books

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:22 and got up at 13:18. I took a walk, did some cleaning, watched The Simpsons at 20:00 and a new movie at 21:35. It was an average night and a very bad day.

N
N
Deanna,

Technically my goal has nothing to do with the Dallas Stars (well i think the savings i have [thanks to someone setting my Ste-Florence house on fire] would be enough so i could spend an entire year in Dallas with season tickets but i have to keep those savings and use it to get away from my parents forever) but they sure help me as far as keeping me and my hopes and dreams alive!

Thanks for your concerns,

Nancy smile

Page 95 of 256 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.