Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 27 28
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Okay, Allyson and Deanna - right this minute, I am going to look up "Illusions"! I have "The Secret".

I'm back. I have Illusions and Jonathan Livingston Seagull (read when I was younger) both in my wishlist for my Kindle.

The book I'm reading is called "will grayson, will grayson". John Green of "Paper Towns" and David Levithan of "Boy Meets Boy" collaborated on this book and I am really enjoying it. Give it a look on Amazon! (I am an Amazon Girl).

Last edited by Michelle - Teen; 09/19/15 08:19 AM.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Johnathon Livingston Seagull was an awesome book. I don't have that one anymore.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Ok, we're back from the park.

What a wonderful way to start the day. I found trails that I didn't know existed. My girls (they are 12) didn't want to leave, but it was starting to get a little hot around 10:30 a.m.

We got quite a workout stretching the legs - it was really nice!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Allyson, it sounds like you had an amazing morning!

And Chel, I'll check out "Will Grayson, Will Grayson." I'm an amazon girl too - and Allyson, definitely a book girl.

I do have a lot of books on my Kindle, but some books just need to be held.

My particular copy of Illusions is from 1979. My Grammie wrote in it - it was a birthday present. It's so precious to me.

A few years ago my son gave me a Joseph Campbell book, and wrote it in. That can't be done with a Kindle book wink

However, I did greatly appreciate being able to read "The Host" on Kindle, because it is one giant book LOL!! I often think about getting Mists of Avalon on kindle (one of my favorite books) just because it, too, is giant!! Heavy books aren't the easiest things to read in bed at night LOL!!!

So my day started off with Pumpkin Spice again. And then I journaled, just so much to think about today because my son is moving into his dorm. Lots of feelings surrounding that!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Afternoon coffee, Mocha, while looking at the sunshine and thinking about the future, and ignoring the call of laundry in the basement.
Wishing everyone a good afternoon and evening.

Last edited by Michelle - Teen; 09/20/15 12:55 PM.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Aha! Ahead of you Michelle, laundry is practically done!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

Chel, I've been ignoring laundry too... well, not ignoring, forgetting laugh Thankfully hubby threw in a load last night!

My morning coffee is again, pumpkin spice. I have happy and thankful to be able to open my windows this morning for the fresh air. I think we'll have some rain later today, but yesterday was just so hot, we actually slept with the air conditioner on last night!

Today I only have a couple of "have-to" things, but one of those is a reading, and those take a couple of hours - so that's next on my list.

I just needed a moment of quiet and coffee smile

I hope you all have an amazing day!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Good morning Chel and Deanna,

Doing the same, drinking a bold Italian roast - it really wakes me up!

Deanna, how did the moving your son in Sunday go. I hope you weren't too sad!

Yesterday my husband took the kids to Costco and then stopped at Target over the street from us and low and behold, the car won't start. So now he's sitting on the couch with his coffee wondering where to take the darn thing. AAA will tow for free, but keep your fingers crossed on the fixings!

Luckily I have a neighbor across the street, old friend along with the kids, that we knew a long time before we moved to NY, who's taking my kids to school the next 2 days. Their school is 3 miles away and we aren't registered for the school bus. Maybe I should in case of emergencies like this.

Otherwise, the Cali sun is shining AGAIN! Today, I'm going to do a little more work on my eBook (it's so time consuming) and wash the tile - then plan dinner!

Have a great day kids!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Good afternoon, Allyson, Deanna and other Coffee Friends!

Yes, you read that right, it says "afternoon". I did have morning coffee (Mocha) and I am now having afternoon coffee. I am working on my new article and have a short doable list of things to get done. Is laundry on there? Oops, better check.

Deanna, I hope you have a great day and I share in Allyson's sentiment.

Allyson, car problems are the pits! They make you feel hopeless and helpless at times in my experience. Sending positive thoughts your way.

The sun is shining and it's a pretty nice fall day in Columbus, Ohio. We live across the street from a high school which is releasing as I type. I can hear the conversations and laughter of the kids as they walk by. Their day is done, I am still in my PJ's. Because I'm a writer and that how I roll.

Have a wonderful day!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Ladies, and other coffee friends who are yet to post smile

Allyson, Sunday went really well. And he's been so sweet about texting me just to let me know how things are going. And he called last night. It was great to hear his voice.

Oy, I'm sorry to hear about your car. Ugh! We just sold a truck because it had so many issues. Good riddance to it I say LOL!

Chel, I'd LOVE to have afternoon coffee, but I'm so flippen' sensitive to caffeine, and the acidity. Morning, I'm okay. But even if I drink decaf in the afternoon, I usually end up with heartburn.

I need a calm soothing alternative. Maybe I just need to drink more hot-cocoa LOL!! Oh banish that thought - I'm headed to the weight loss forums next LOL!!

It's very hot and humid here today. Though, sitting in my home, in air conditioned comfort, it definitely looks like Fall outside, and feels like fall because I'm burning a pumpkin spice candle, and playing Loreena McKennitt (she's very Celtic).

I had a cafe'mocha this morning - two in fact smile

In a bit, my daughter and I will head out to see "The Visit," the first of our scary movies for this lovely season.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day XOXOXOX

Deanna Joseph

Page 5 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.