Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 125 of 282 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
When I was preparing my first toast another dream came back to me then when I was putting butter on it another dream came back and when I was eating it another dream.

I was deciding what to put on my toasts and I decided to finish the maple caramel bottle before trying the other things.

I was watching television with some people around and I arrived at a channel that were showing images of old Formula One races and things surrounding it. I became sad instantly thinking of Michael Schumacher and of course they showed him, when he appeared on television the people looked at me thinking I will cry and I was close to but when he was on screen he looked old so I started to cry and the people did not care. For a few seconds I told myself that I should just act like I was never a fan and of course this affected me greatly thinking this way.

A friend (Brigitte) came to visit me. I was living by myself in a huge place. On the last day before we went to bed I felt bad because there were shows on television the next day that I did not want to miss and I was trying to find a way to watch them without making my friend feel bad about it. Turns out when she left I was sleeping so she got up and got ready without making noise and she gave me a kiss goodbye on a cheek before leaving.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I yelled at my dad (cannot remember why now - i started the third sentence and it came back to me - i had prepared a mix of hot [almost boiling] water with soap and i had this in my hands and when i put it on the floor [i was being very careful] it spilled a little so he said something about it and i yelled i could of burned myself but what you care about is the floor) and I changed rooms to not let him get to me. We were living in a huge place that looked like a grocery store. I came near a room that had mom and him in it, dad had brought something but mom did not need it and she told him and he yelled you tell me I do not do nothing around here and when I do it is not good enough and laughing I yelled now you know how it feels. He got mad and walked to the front door and I yelled that's right run away like usual, at first mom was smiling while working but then she looked at me saying no with her head and a finger in front of her mouth. I saw dad and when he was through a door but still inside but near the exit I screamed dad over and over so he would not let go (feeling some types of remorses) he had changed appearance and clothes, he had tattoos but still looked like himself.

All I remember is a small type of animal with teeth, lots of pointy teeth.

N
N
Another dream (unless it was part of the last dream i wrote about) came back to me while writing the next post.

All I remember is a group of people.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Nancy,

I get those too. There are some dreams where I can (if I really try to) go back in, intentionally. On the other side though, sometimes, it's a dream I don't want to go back into and there's a feeling like the bed sinking or I'm falling down and "Bam" I'm back into it, like it or not. Those are the ones I usually pay attention to the most.

This last dream I had, last night - I dreamed that my husband met a politician. He was mid-aged, brown hair. He had a plaid dress shirt with a blue V-neck sweater over it. The plaid shirt was blue as well as the pants.

In the morning (in real-time) I told him "Oh I had a dream you met this politician and explained the rest."

He said (in real-time), "I did."

I asked him to pull a photo up of the person. It was very similar. The only difference was - well if you look at someone far away, they look smaller. The photo he pulled up was fairly large.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Yesterday a dream came back to me during the afternoon but I forgot about it then remembered it again before going to bed and I still remember it.

All I remember is that I was looking at some things or somewhere and I saw something that had some red on it, I asked my mom what it was and she said a scarf and moved it so I could see.

I remember one dream.

It was me or someone else in the army. We were in a mission and towards the end only me or the other person and the man in charge was left. We were on a train or a subway. The man in charge was going crazy and me or the other person realised it and made believe I/he/she would follow the orders but when he did not look me/him/her was able to hide. The man then tried to find the person he thought was a traitor, it came close but he never find his traitor. The hiding place was under the train or subway, it looked like an abandoned house. There were a lot of holes so stressful to hide there.

N
N
Another dream came back to me when I was writing on another thread.

I wanted to make toasts but not with my favorite bread that my parents or dad had bought me. I felt bad about it but figured mom at least would use my bread so I took another bread and made my toasts.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

Two monsters including Godzilla had brought chaos into our world. I saw for a while people freaking out and trying to live or survive. Then I was in it and was part of that group but then I ended up being the one destroying the eggs of the other monsters. I ended up being thrown by the explosion to the feet of Godzilla, he bent over to look at me then picked me up with one hand and put me somewhere safe because the monsters were coming at me and they started fighting. I ended up with the soldiers near the water with the bomb and I asked if they could lend me bullets because I did not have any, one did and I told them to please leave Godzilla alone and told them what had happened, all except the one who gave me the bullets did not believe me. Then one of the monsters was coming so the one soldier told me to get out and I did (i was looking for a way out before he did).

I was looking at a computer screen and so were a lot of people too. It was the universe so it was fascinating (it looked like the images of old computers but it was still awesome to look at). Then a comet arrived and everyone was excited and then applauded when it had passed. But that same comet came back or another one came and was going straight to the sun and while we were all either screaming or holding our breath it hit the sun and then knocked it so fast that it started to move away from here and it ended up far away to the last planets of our galaxies. The experts were all saying what I knew that we would all die eventually caused by the cold and lack of light. Weirdly it was not that cold and there were still light. Chaos of course arrived. I ended up in a store trying to find clothes for cold weather, a few people were there too, we were in what seemed to be towers inside the store to protect ourselves from the people who had this store. Then we wanted to go up and one of the store owner said you can't I live there, after saying it another time or a few more time we all calmed down and left.

I was chosen to be part of America's Next Top Model. The first shoot was going to be hay in water, I was not happy because I was scared to get things in my eyes but it turned out to be just water in a normal bath with bubbles. When it was my turn they had troubles getting the bubbles to stay so I had to stay there until it was right. The second shoot was us in gowns and high heels with Tyra Banks and we were all supposed to jump both at the same time. While the others were doing it I was trying to figure out what pose would be that I would not look too ugly. After the first picture of mine and her they stopped all looked at the picture then the man in charge tried to show me with something that was small, there was a lot old pictures in small squares and I could not figure out which one was mine so I touched one and it was Rihanna so I gave him the thing and he touched it and said it's the first so I clicked on that and it was not it so he took it back and gave it to me again and when he saw that I still had no idea where my picture was everyone looked at each others like I was the problem.

N
N
Before my breakfast was started I remembered another dream and while I was finishing my juice another.

I had lost one or more of my teddy bears and I had sadly decided to get rid of the rest except for my four favorites. I felt bad about it but I did not feel like it would be fair for the lost ones to keep the others. So I decided to give them to charity. I started asking around who could take more than one hundred teddy bears (+ dolls + etc) and I came up with the idea to give them to an hospital for the sick kids there. I was told that they took these gifts but for each one of them it was the giver who had to give them in person. I was shocked and said how can I do that with more than one hundred and then I explained how hard it was for me because it was like each one was my own child but it was met with a look that said it is like that and it won't change. I then decided to give them elsewhere but I could not find a place. I became more and more frustrated because first it was very difficult for me and also because it was ridiculous that giving to charity should not be hard.

The weather outside started to change. Clouds were darker and the wind was stronger. People thought a storm was coming and everyone started to freak out preparing for it. I or someone else thought that there would not be a storm despite the changed weather.

Page 125 of 282 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.