Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 116 of 282 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Insomnia stole my dreams. No rest what so ever.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Jana,

That sucks, I hope you are able to sleep soon!

N
N
That is so weird, I cannot see your post and cannot see my reply (got the email of your reply though).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
That it does! Thanks. I've gotta try to keep myself awake all day now.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
O.k., Jana, I read a post somewhere here asking about Lucid dreaming. Guess what I did grin

I was actually trying this time, because you asked for suggestions. I thought if I do what I do, I could offer a few. I stopped teaching it awhile back. Mine come mostly naturally, but when I need extra "info" help, etc. I'll double time it.

So, I had insomnia big time trying to remember how to do it. I had my mask on, ear-plugs, you name it. You can walk in the room and I'll open my eyes. All you have to do is stare at me, lol. My roommate put it to the test, so I'm positive.

Anyway, one technique (if you really want lucid dreaming) for me anyway, this is what I do: I have no distractions, no noise, but for a fan or drumming. I also utilize prayer and Guides - those are pretty much anyone we have a connection to.

I establish only enlightened, light-workers (please) and I begin with presenting in my mind what Vase would I look like. Once I get that image, I'm inside and I wait for images.

So on the 15th morning, recently, I put this into practice before I posted. There was another post I put on here about a Zoo. While we were there, physically, I saw a poster: "Party Animals." It was so just cute. I wanted to look into it but forgot on the way out of the park because we pretty much closed it down.

So, I induce the lucid dream tech. and I'm in a crowd (I've agoraphobia for reasons not acknowledged by science - TME :too much energy) but I make do. Anywho, there are lights but they're dim as well, so I'm in a dimly lit place with SOME lights. I'm watching my weight for summer & in general, low carb stuff and I see all this food. Tables and tables of it.

I resist in the dream, but the portions are small, like taster samples. I go for a pancake type thing. It was folded over, like flam brulee (sp). It had an orange taste to it. From there I tasted sauteed pork, vegetables and something carmelized.

Well my husband wants to go back to the Zoo in Fort Worth here the day after he gets off work. So I looked up the page and on the front was the poster I'd seen, "Party Animals." It's simply a party at the zoo. I didn't know it was yesterday nor what it was. I just found it out today.

It's discounted for members and you can taste, like a food festival, all of the local restaurants around the area. I'm definately a foodie. I cook and pair wines and cheese all the time. Some how some way, I got the experience w/out the cover charge wink

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 05/16/15 04:56 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thanks Karen! I'll try that.

I've done lucid dreaming, in a way I guess. I was already in the dream and realized it and woke myself up because I wanted out. I'm a foodie too! I love food festivals and the like.

My dreams last night were kind of weird. The first one I was sleeping on my parent's couch and my mom was turning the air conditioning on. My dad asked (from the background) if I was covered up. My mom said, "Yes, she's covered with the Chiefs blanket."

All of which was weird...I was sleeping on my parent's couch and I was covered with the blanket.

The second I dreamed that the huge shelf in my parent's laundry room crashed to the ground. I didn't know what it was at first, so I went to investigate. I looked at it, shut the door and went back to sleep. It must've been the thunder outside last night. smile

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Jennifer Lawrence was in it and just like in reality I hated her. It was either her who had stolen a role I wanted or/and I was forced to watch her. I also could see many people around her doing everything she wanted and more.

I had a lot of money and wanted a big house. I explained that I had the money to pay everything at once and that I wanted help but only once a week and only for cleaning, I wanted to be left alone for peace and not have someone else in my home except for cleaning.

N
N
I remember two dream.

I do not remember a lot because it was dreamed when I fell asleep a short period of time before my alarm clock went on plus it was changing at the end. A young woman was very sick and she went out and fell unconscious in a ditch. Another young woman who her too was not feeling too well and an adult woman called the police a while after she was supposed to be back. A cop showed up. They found (cannot remember if the cop had it or mentioned it) her purse. Then Hilary Duff was there and she was in a new relationship and had a baby girl with the new man. Her son decided on the name that the couple found cute and decided to keep. That's all I can remember. I was going to hit the submit button and something else came back to me. The show Tout Le Monde En Parle, it may of been the start of that dream or the middle. I remember me or someone else being the last guest of maybe not of that episode but the latest when I started dreaming it and the others talking, that woman or someone else needing to go. That's it (for now anyway).

N
N
Sorry about the two, at first I thought the last part I added was another then I realised it was part of that short and weird dream!

Page 116 of 282 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.