logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#782510 09/13/12 08:20 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Hey Everyone, I have a great band that I want to introduce you to, their name is The Secret State, a band being considered by many as the future of music. [img]http://i50.tinypic.com/5bs701.jpg[/img] They have a unique electronic/rock sound that will appeal to your ears. I know it! I would like to see if you can consider hearing them out because I really think that you will like them as much as I do. If so, do you think you can pass their music around? Just because I would like more people to hear this fresh new sound. I have been following them for a short time I would say about a few months, since they came out with an awesome music video that blew my mind. That video's name is "Say It's Over" you can see it here: [url=www.bit.ly/sayitsoverofficialvideo]www.bit.ly/sayitsoverofficialvideo[/url] www.bit.ly/sayitsoverofficialvideo They just released a new single named "The Biggest Mistake". Can't find a video on YouTube for it, but there's a 30 second sample of it on Amazon. www.amazon.com/The-Biggest-Mistake/dp/B0096YBWRG It's not on YouTube anywhere but I saw on their Facebook posts that it was going to be released on September 18th. This is their FB page: www.facebook.com/thesecretstatemusic Well, I hope you enjoy them as much as I am. Talk to you guys soon! - MusicLivesHere

Last edited by musiclives; 09/13/12 08:23 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
P
P
Yes!!! I'm absolutely agree with you!

T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Thanks for sharing a great band more power.

Moderated by  Morley - HR/HM 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.