Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 40 of 145 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
A little less stress today.

My parents got to me but I was able to block them easily (it was harder with my mom...she has started again a few days ago pushing me and trying hard to not let go until i explode...so far she has not succeeded).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Low stress day.

My mom got to me a few times, she was easier to block today. My dad got to me a few times also, one time I had a heard time to block him and the other times it was easy.

N
N
I had a little more stress today and it all came from my mom. She did her best to annoy me by singing and she also tried tonight to make me feel bad by saying something, there was also a hint in her sentence trying to push for their idea to set the house on fire to collect the money and to move to another town (that was ignored completely and that made her angry.....the other thing i had to work hard at ignoring).

N
N
Something horrifying happened during my Hockey game tonight!

Rich Peverley who is one of my team's player ended up in the hospital. He collapse with less than seven minutes played in the first period after coming back from a shift. I could hear the commotion and when they showed us the benches I knew just a few seconds later that something very serious was going on. Not too long after all we could see was two men transporting someone down the corridor, we could not even see if it was a player or not. I immediately thought of Shumi who is still in the coma and I was near a panic attack because I could not see Benny (Jamie Benn) anywhere, when they finally showed him I was seriously almost starting a panic attack. Then I felt bad feeling relieved it was not Benny in trouble. It was a scary mess.

Thankfully I was on my team's channel so that was all handled with respect and without rumors. They also of course postponed the game, we soon learned that he was okay but Hockey is a dangerous sport so playing that game when none of the players have their minds in the game is dangerous.

Apparently Richy asked to turn the ambulance around because he wanted to finish the game, Hockey players, you got to love and admire them even when not watching that sport!

Also thankfully Ralfie (Rafael Nadal) had not finished his match (did not see the beginning since he started after the Stars had started) so I was able to calm myself watching him.

N
N
Most of the stress I had today was brought on me by myself. I spent most of the time thinking about my situation and what to do, I have two ideas for the near future and I keep on going back and forth from both of them, when I am set on one I feel 100% sure about it then I start thinking about the other idea and how it too is a good one and I again start overthinking it all.

As for my parents they did nothing to bother me today, it was quite strange, either they were careful because of what happened to Richy yesterday or they did something bad or they will soon do something bad. A few years ago it was possible for them to do something good for me without any motives but now it is impossible for them.

N
N
Low stress today.

I did not stress myself too much. As for my parents except for a few seconds with my dad there were no stress there.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
It's up there...

They say, "Women are of the 'weaker' sex." I'm not seeing that so much.

It seems though men build physically, women are what keeps the mortar and stone of everything in-between in order and together, regardless what they may be going through.

Me personally? I can choose to speak or not to. However, it's the difference between what's real vs. that which isn't.

I finally have an OFFICE! Thank YOU LISA smile

If it wasn't for one of your "lengthy" newsletters, which by any means in my opinion was not expensed by any of what was offered.

Cane in hand, I cleaned a room up and I now have an office! Not only that but a place of focus and inspiration all due (in it's entirety) your Newsletter.

Thank you! smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 03/12/14 11:13 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Made a decision on one of the two things I had to make a decision on, I was stressed before but when I finally made that decision I felt good about it and now I feel relieved.

N
N
My mom tried to get to me tonight, she almost was able to but instead of letting her get the best of me I did not. It's like a game she plays where she does what she knows is stressing me out and her objective is to push me until I blow up. She is still very angry with me doing things on my own and not letting her stressing me out. I am still living here with what appears no happiness in front of me but I do things that I used to never do and that enrages her (like when she was mad at me for daring to tell the truth to a neighbor of ours and she was not talking to me...i continued doing my things and i even changed the curtains of my two bedroom windows......that made her so angry seeing me do it all by myself that i thought she would actually hit me that afternoon....even small things like that when i do it all by myself without asking for help that has always angered her).

N
N
Both my parents stressed me today. I was able to block them but it was hard. My mom won't let go of trying to drive me insane, I have no idea how I do not explode on her when she does that. With my dad it looks like he completely lost it but with my mom she looks in control and knows what she is doing.

I saw a movie I loved which I hadn't seen in many years, that calmed me but then I started thinking about the characters and how it was based on a real story then I started feeling bad and angry about me and wasting years of my life here so after a few hours of stressing me like that and by thinking of what to do and how to get out I have an headache in addition.

Page 40 of 145 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.