Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 103 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 102 103
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Normally I don't really leave the house, but my boyfriend has been putting in lots of hours volunteering to help his friend who runs a bike store, and he was exhausted. So I took him out to dinner (normally he does all the cooking). He did just eat $3 appetizers for his dinner so he tried to keep it inexpensive.

I also went to the doctor's today, and she says my keratosis - small, scaly skin growths - are just something I have to live with. I love experimenting on myself so I'm curious if that's really true. Surely they can be removed. So I ordered a little tube of wart remover. I've been reading online that it might work, so I'll be photographing and documenting the process smile.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I just spent 41,87$ on Amazon Canada (1 30 Pond's towelettes for 6,76$ [only 2 in stock...these are not sold here...i only wanted to use this product for a little while and this is the last time im buying some...im using the cream for dry skin at the same time...only bought 1 bottle and it will be enough] and 2 cds [the scores of Prometheus {12,54$} and Sinister {17,12$} it was the last in stock for both of the cds so i was lucky i went there tonight] the shipping is free).

N
N
I'm leaving on the kitchen table the 200$ my parents need to take their little vacation. I am a little afraid that they'll spend that money then say that they don't have the money to go but if they do that then me not having a lot of money won't manner anymore and I'll leave and they won't never hear from me again. This is a good test to see if they have any heart and conscience left.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Please tell me you're not serious...

A vacation is something you save UP-4.

If you have any desire to exit a position you're in...take the money that you do have and build toward something that you have, and begin looking forward to it!

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 08/09/13 11:40 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
What is that in US dollars?

The satellite bill? Are u supporting your parents?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Elleise,

I'm not supporting my parents (well they did steal 16,000$ from me...it was a "loan"...i was too stupid to realise that they would never be able to pay me back...in 2 years they will renew the mortgage and i was told that they would borrow 16,000$ to pay me back...yeah right) the satellite I got in 2000 and when we moved in 2009 they were supposed to pay it for me but I learned that they did pay it but late so I started paying it again (in their mind paying late is normal....i hope they did not screw with my credit).

The 200$ for their vacation pays their gas, the rest they are okay with. I figured that it would cost me less to pay their gas then to rent a place and to buy what I would need while on vacation.

I technically have enough to move out but I would need an appartment 400$ or less by month with electricity included, these are rare. I was able to put some money away (i have no idea how...now that i pay the satellite again it will be harder) and this could help me paying internet for a few months while on my own, I would have to find a job quick though!

My mom took the 200$ and she left me a note saying that she did not tell my dad and that if something happens and they don't go she will give my 200$ back. They better go because I am about to go crazy always with them around. They know that I am going crazy and they don't care. Sometimes it's like they do what drives me crazy on purpose.

I think that now the difference between Canadian and American dollars is very tiny.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Lately I have been buying a lot of veggies and some fruit at a local farmstand. Not only has it been cheaper to shop this way than going to the grocery store, but it is much fresher and tastier, not to mention healthy for me to eat. I am enjoying the fresh produce and I am not tempted to buy much else like I would be if I was shopping in the grocery store.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Shark
Shark
Over the weekend we spent money on all the back-to-school essentials. We have a "tax-free" weekend here in Georgia for going back to school, so we took advantage of that. It covers all basic school supplies, plus clothing (under $100 per item) plus some computers (we already have those, so didn't need to purchase any.)

"And the greatest of these is Love"
Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
N
N
Today I spent 43,66$ at Rossy (15,70$ for 14 socks, 11,29$ for 6 individual bubble bath, 7,99$ for aa batteries) and 52,52$ at Brunet (14,94$ for 9 bags of sanitary napkins, 4,49$ for 1 box of q-tips, 3,99$ for Vaseline with aloe [will use it as an hand cream], 9,99$ for a kid electric toothbrush, 3,99$ for 1 tongue cleaner, 5,29$ for toothpaste, 2,99$ for 1 keyring).

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I bought lunch for the kids. We are trying to save because we have a Disney vacation coming up next week. It will be so much easier taking the kids now they are older and no longer want every toy they see! :-)

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Page 26 of 103 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 102 103

Moderated by  Jilly 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.