Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 145 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Today my stress was much higher. My parents almost drove me crazy but tonight when I was doing something I lost it. At first when I started making mistakes I was able to calm myself telling myself that it was okay to just keep at it but the more I was doing mistakes the more I was getting angry then I started calling myself names and after more mistakes I hit myself (started doing that after we moved...i NEVER used to do that before we moved here). I did it anyway despite my frustration and I will stick to the decision which came from this, I am sick and tired of the situation I am in and I am sick and tired of making decisions and not standing by them!

After it was done I put the score of Prometheus on (on Youtube since i dont have the cd) and that has calmed me, I'll listen to the rest then make some food and go eat it in front of the television.

51 days left!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

We still have two weeks left of summer so let's find a way to at least gentle the hate level smile. Maybe you can look at this as your "inside time" which gives you time to learn about things! Then you can put those new skills and knowledge into practice in the other seasons. So yes summer can be hot - but that's OK because it means you're inside learning things. Find a way to come to peace with summer smile.

It's fine to meditate when your parents are in bed! That sounds like the perfect time. We all have different schedules, and we work around the people in our lives. I love meditating in the evening.

Hurdles are a natural part of life. The Harry Potter author was rejected I think 25 times. Can you imagine getting a rejection letter, then another, then another, and to keep writing fresh letters to new publishers? It can definitely wear you down - but when you keep at it, you eventually get there.

Thomas Edison if light-bulb fame failed *all* the time. He had failure after failure after failure. Each failure taught him something, and then he'd try again in a slightly different way. Eventually he got there!

So yes, you've had rejections and stuck plans. That's OK. That is what life tends to do to us. See what you can learn from those, and then map out a fresh path. The fresh path will be even better, because you now have that experience behind you. Then think about just one tiny step you can make toward that new path.

I had my heart set on having my books published with Harlequin. I tried and tried and tried. I wrote book after book. And they kept rejecting me. Finally I looked at all those failures, looked at my options, and I self published instead. I'm very happy I did! So I found a path that worked, and those rejections helped me choose that path.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Dear Nancy -

I'm sorry to hear you were so frustrated you hit yourself. Nobody should hit you, even yourself. And nobody should be calling you names. You are a lovely person and you are worthy of respect.

The next time you find yourself starting to call yourself names, try the stop sign. Tell yourself to stop - that you deserve respect.

Is there something you've done in your life that you're proud of?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
Lisa,

Something I'm proud of? I cannot seriously thing of one thing.

I am talented with writing but it's been so long that when I tried writing again I did not know where to start. I have had that wonderful story that would make a great book but it has been on my head for many years and it's almost all gone now.

I realised later last night before my shower that I made a mistake with what I did (i preffer not to say...ill talk about it when it will be done...its step by step work) so I have to do it again, I'll wait until I'm having a nice day so if I make mistakes again while doing it I won't end up calling myself names and hitting myself.

Yesterday was just an awful day, it not only was bad and stressfull it was very long, I was up for about fifteen hours and it felt like days. I almost had a panic attack after my shower because I had water fall on my left eye, that's how that day was. And to top it off when I was about to fall asleep my right ear started hurting and that kept me awake for most of the night, I will be suprised if I slept for one hour.

Thank you very much for all you said! I forgot about that stop sign trick so I did not try it.

N
N
Today was another very stressfull day but I did not insult and hit myself like yesterday. My parents were working overtime to drive me crazy. My mom especially was going at it for hours this afternoon. At least my dad does not go on purpose where I am to drive me insane unlike my mom, she knows what it's doing to me and she does stop sometimes but she comes back in full force. Today was especially obvious that she is doing it on purpose.

50 days left!

N
N
I had less stress today thankfully. There was still plenty and all caused by my parents but I was able to block most of it.

49 days left!

N
N
Today was a low stress day. I had a few hours totally to myself (my dad was getting some of our wood for this coming cold season and my mom was working outside and i did not hear her) and this brought me a lot of peace, it helped me stop my parents from getting to me when they came back so now I know for sure that this small break will help me.

48 days left!

A
A
Its very High. I m very stressed. Because my builder is not allowing me to put gate in my House entrance. I need some more safety for my house.

N
N
Until a few minutes ago I was having no stress. I was able to block my parents, it was not easy with my mom but I did it anyway. Tonight they were able to break through my barrier. My dad for a while then my mom came into the other living room to finish it (she probably was mad because not only i was not letting her get to me today i stopped her a few times this morning and also when she started again at the start of the night).

47 days left!

N
N
Adisson,

I'm sorry about that. As long as there's no crime committed we should all be able to do whatever we want on our own property.

Where we used to live there's an inspector who decided to get into it with us when we finally had enough money for a fence. He did not let it go for many years, he even took us to court twice and we won both times, the last time the judge told him to do something worthwhile with his time and after a few more months he stopped bullying us. All over a fence.

I hope you get to have your gate.

Page 28 of 145 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.