Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 282 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember none of my dreams or dream (i know there was at least 1) from last night.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy - do you keep a journal by your bed? I find that helps me out.

Last night I dreamed that my hairline was receding drastically. The whole front part of my head was bald. I was trying to "comb over" my hair (which is past shoulder length) to cover it up smile.

Hmmm. Maybe it means I'm thinking I'm not taking good enough care of my health.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
No I don't Lisa.

Last night I only had one dream. I don't recall most of it and what I do recall would be very hard to write down. Basically I dreamed of the movie Prometheus, tonight I will watch it but I highly doubt what I dreamed about is in that movie, we'll see about that in a few hours :-/ LOL (i did dreamed about a movie before seeing it [Terminator 3] and what i dreamed was in the movie...never seen these scenes in commercials or anywhere else before seeing it...that was weird to say the least).

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Ok....this dream is a little weird in some places, and I can't remember it all, but here it is....

I was first in an airport. I was picked up but not sure by whom. That seemed normal enough. Then the scene changed. There was a guy about my age who had a pickup truck. It seemed that he wanted to come into my car to see me. I think he wanted to communicate with me and get to know me better, probably to date me. There was nothing scary about him and I felt that he was ok but I didn't want him in my car so I locked my car doors. I avoided him.

Then I was on a bike getting away from the area. I came to a very hilly neighborhood that was kind of like a desert. I saw small groups of homes here and there on what seemed like huge hills of soft, bright colored sandy dirt. I had to be careful biking down the hills because it was steep. I veered off to the right after going down a ways and went down the road to a nice looking house. I went inside and it was small and cramped inside. I thought I was alone but the owner came into the room, which may have been a tiny kitchen.

The woman seemed a little surprised that I was in her home. The next thing I know her dog comes in and it was a little aggressive, but not towards me. It turned out my female dog was with me, but I hadn't noticed her before. To avoid an incident I pushed my dog behind me and tried to "shoo" away her dog. It did not work. Her dog sniffed mine and I could tell that my dog was afraid. The woman's dog also growled a little bit.

I started to head for the hallway to take me out of the house with my dog, but my dog then squatted to do her business right there on the kitchen floor close to the hallway because she indeed had been afraid. And it was poo. My dog was on my left and to my right was an open door to a bathroom. Another guy was in there, small in stature and seemingly ok. Maybe it was the woman's son, not sure but they seemed to know each other. He was probably in his 30's. I asked him for some t.p. so I could clean my dog's mess off the floor and he gave me some. He also ran some water in the tub so my dog could walk into the water and clean her feet. She had stepped in the mess. But as I had the mess almost cleaned up off the floor and the dog was in the tub, I noticed this guy was naked standing there near the tub. When I looked at him as if to ask "why are you naked?" he just shrugged. I was surprised but he was acting normal and just wanted my dog to be cleaned up like I did.

Strange.......

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
N
N
I know that I dreamed last night but I don't remember anything from these dreams, I did not even remember when I woke up from them, I only knew that I had dreamed.

N
N
I had three dreams last night.

I do not remember the first.

In my second my mom was wrong about something (dont remember what) then I told her so and she got mad at me and she was ignoring me so I told her very mature mom and other things (dont remember it too). Then I was in my room but had troube with either the internet or the satellite or both, a man was there to repair it and I said to him that I wanted to stay in my room because I did not want to see my mom so it would be more boring if that thing or these things would not work and he agreed.

In my last I was in an old school (Little House time it seemed) and the teacher said something and I was being a smarty pants about it because I knew it would happen (it had to do with an old Quebec show winning...that show happened to be set in that time period that we were dressed in and the schools were like that too) so I continued making fun of the teacher then left the class. Don't remember the rest.

N
N
I don't remember my dreams from last night, I'm not even sure if I dreamed or not.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I fell asleep on the couch tonight from about 9pm-11pm. I am surprised at this time that I was able to get into a deep enough sleep to dream.

The first part of the dream I do not remember, except that my sister, a guy, and I were in a house. The guy may have been my brother or a friend of my sister's. I knew him but I don't recognize him at the moment. The house could have been my childhood home but it looked a little different.

We thought we heard something upstairs, like someone was in the house, so we all went upstairs to investigate. I heard quick, heavy breathing coming from one room but when we went inside there was nothing amiss. I walked down the hall to what I think was my own bedroom, at least I think it was because the windows were in the same place as my childhood bedroom and the feel of the room was the same. It was stuffy in there so I went to open a window and bring the screen down for some fresh air (I think I was getting overheated in real life on the couch because I had a blanket on and I woke up on the warm side).

While at the window I looked down. It was dark outside but the light from my room showed that the ocean was just down below, but calm water like being at the sound or in a harbor. There was no sound of waves at all but I knew it was salt water. I could see the tiny bit of sand and small stones at the water's edge.

While bringing the screen down a few creatures were attracted to the light of my room and wanted to get in. The first was a tiny fish, a black molly about an inch long. For some reason it was fine just breathing air but it wiggled around on the floor. I had a heck of a time scooping it up and tossing it out the window. Another creature to make it in was a tiny black bird. I got it out and it tried to fly back in. I had to push at it a few times to keep it out while I managed to get the rest of the screen back down.

One last creature that had made it inside was a slightly larger black bird with a longer tail. It was slim in stature and small like the size of a mouse, and it was a graceful looking little thing. It wound up on the floor and I put my hand down to have it hop right onto my fingers. I was amazed. I got it back down to the floor and sure enough it ran back to me and hopped up when I offered my hand.

I was just going to open the window to release the bird when my sister entered the room. I wanted to show her how the bird kept coming to my hand. I put my hand down to release the bird but it did not want to hop off my hand. I gently pushed on it to get it to the floor and it put up quite a fuss, squalking on the floor and quite obviously upset. I was surprised that it was so beside itself because it had not wanted to leave my hand and I commented to my sister on it. That is where the dream ended.

Lori, I described another dream that was strange to me a few posts back. I'd like your take on that one too, please, when you have a chance. Thank you!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Ok, Debbie. I will take a look at your dreams and provide some feedback but it will have to be tomorrow after I get back from work. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Take your time, Lori. There is no rush smile

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Page 22 of 282 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.