Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Have you or anyone you know, had an experience with a negative presence or just a house that's had a troubled past?

When we first moved here, w/in about I'd say a week or so, I said, "Someone died here." To this day I can't tell you the number of things happening, one right after another. I'm also wondering if I'm not exasperating whatever it is that's around.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Previous owners who don't want to leave! Residual energy from a violent event! Oh, my. Yes, indeed. But those were friends of friends and I could do nothing to help as they didn't ask and I didn't know them directly.

Right now, my mother and sister live in a house that is still occupied by its previous owner, an elderly man who wears a hat. He comes and goes. But at least he is not a negative energy, per se. Benign. He is waiting patiently for the time to bring over his wife who is still alive and living in a nearby assisted living home. He visits her and then returns to the house. They see him frequently, actually.

Can you see who this entity is, Elleise? The one in your home? I like to help those people over but sometimes, they stubbornly cling to what they know and they "know" their earthly home and do not want to leave. Still, you have the right to assume possession of your own home as you are in the physical with the house and they are not.

On a very positive note, the last house we lived in was a rental. The minute I walked in, I felt an immense lightness. It just felt GOOD. Positive, pure. I loved living in that house.

The people who lived there before were very kind and spiritual people, I heard. Well, they left their amazing energy of love.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'd been avoiding it for awhile actually, until about a month ago. I'd just block it out and focus on trying to write better.

About 4-6 weeks ago I finally spilled it all to my husband, and I was very agitated I remember, like..."O.K...who died here? You know anything?"

He was the one that found this place.

What I've "seen" are two men. They have hard white hats and seem to be either bros. or partners. There's a rolled up long piece of paper and arguing. (That's one part of this which is beginning to take me to an overall, just sour area type feeling).

The other part is someone, male, older, but w/energy...not sickly, a person with order and a female, older, but sickly and she actually spoke. She said one thing, (whisper-like) "cccchhhhrrriiissssss." My husband's name.

There's something I can't quite see in this, it's a darkness or heaviness, but really wide.

My husband told me a man died at the top of the stairs and an older woman was taken in, from Hospice. She died in the downstairs master bedroom. He doesn't know anything about the two men though.

It might be a pretty area to live, but even outside the sense about this place is almost tomb-like, mausoleum??

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
I am really afraid of these happenings and I have never experienced anything like that in my life. But you people have faced many things in your life.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Have you done any space clearing yet? Even simple clapping with intent in corners and up where the ceiling joins the wall can have a dramatic positive effect. smile

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
My mom uses smudge when it is too heavy in the house. We had many experiences through the years and smudge always works but it has always came back though and when it does she burns smudge again. I hate that smell (i especially hate it when i am sleeping when she does this..i wake up feeling sick) and that must be why that thing is good at keeping them away.

A while back I bought some things from Magicalomaha (a website) and she bought Palo Santo Wood (in the picture it looks like tiny pieces but when it came it was big pieces...they also say that it burns quickly and that was not the case..the smell is almost as awful as smudge is). When my mom did this the house was cleaned (we had 2 doors opened and many native american spirits...i think i talked about that in another post) so it was just to keep it that way. It was about time that something was done because it was getting very scary here!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Jennie,

You're right. If I didn't have this naturally I don't think I'd want to go out of my way and learn how to have it.

I remember as a kid, simply attracted to nature, animals. That was my world. As I grew older and around other people, I'd come home frightened, sometimes, just knowing things. I mean really upset, crying.

There was one I came home crying first day of school, saying one of the teachers I had does bad things to children. It was so bad I didn't want to go back to school, sick the night before and locked in the bathroom the following morning. My parents even took me to the Dr. and finally went about seeing if I could transfer.

Anyway, never complained about teachers before. That summer she was arrested for having a kidnapping, black market children's ring. My dad would read the morning paper and I said, I told you she did bad things to children.

From there dreams developed and now sometimes I feel like a walking antenna but not all experiences are scary or negative. I think it's the good ones that make it all worth while.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
I had to have the members of the church and the pastor come into my home where i use to live to bless my house
My daughter at the time was into satanic worshiping
Horrible thing were happening I was so scared
We got rid of her satanic bible and the thing they drank blood out of if that's what it was used for and she moved out
I came face to face with what ever it was and i was instructed by the pastor to say IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST leave my house
Which i did
Believe it or not i watched it go thru my ceiling and go away
The next morning i was talking to my neighbor who knew NOTHING about what was going on in my apartment she told me she saw someone go by her bedroom window and was freaked out because her window was on the 2nd floor
I was only in that apartment for less then 2 years This was so totally real
My Doctor insisted to housing that they transfer me to another apartment Even so it had left I was not comfortable living there
My daughter is no longer into what she was into It scares me to talk about it She is also not living with me .

Rosie L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Wow, Rosie. What an experience. I have watched a lot of haunting programs and documentaries just to learn. There are many types of hauntings depending upon the type of energy involved.

The satanic worshipping opens the door for the darkest to enter. Typically, these types of energies cannot come unless invited--intentionally or unintentionally.

Because these energies are evil, as in an extremely low vibration, it take God and His angels, as in the most high vibration, to send them back from where they came. Those who do not "believe" in evil or "God" simply misunderstand what this is all about.

Anyway, good for you to banish those dark entities and reclaim your peace.

As for your daughter, why was she playing with this? Kids are so naive.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Rosie, the house I had prior to this one, the owner was into something similar. She was obsessed with Aleister Crowley. The house did pretty much stuff you are talking about.

I experienced physical things to the point I WAS SCARED. I had a friend who'd tease me about it until finally I said, lets have a sleep over. BUT, I'll sleep downstairs, YOU sleep upstairs. Tell me what happens, if anything.

They agreed but came down around 3:00 am, and said, "Um, is it o.k. if I just sit here w/you for awhile?

They said the bed felt like someone kicked the bottom of it. Bulbs would actually break, shatter, and the glass on the microwave, split in a way that there was a high pitched screeching noise and we followed it into the kitchen and there it was in two pieces.

This place has a similar essence to it but more thick, heavier??? I wished I'd looked into it more before I just said, "Sure! Let's go."

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.