logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Y
Y
Fashion jewellery is mostly liked by all. But it is not necessary that only fashion jewellery looks beautiful, handmade jewellery also looks beautiful. Handmade jewellery contains the real beauty.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
P
P
I like both fashion jewelry and hand made jewelry. But handmade jewelry will be fashion when we can make the jewelry trendy with our hand work and this needs a little bit creative thought and variety.

Last edited by pamelaboze; 01/04/13 12:12 AM.
I like making jewelry by myself. I think the fashion jewelry is expensive,so I prefer handmade jewelry.

A
A
It up to your style. I like handmade jewelry :)

S
S
I like handmade jewelery.I will love to help you on this. When we choose the earrings for ourselves, we always choose a pair of handmade earrings that can enhance our overall personality and beauty.

Z
Z
Off-course handmade jewelries have a art form which is developed by various craftsman. It provides the the cultural look, because on different places there are different types of art present such as in Indian Indian Handmade jewelries are very popular for wedding purpose and for festivals.

M
Shark
Shark
M
Agree!! Handmade jewelry can be used to load our own feelings, or it can be a good choose to be sent as gift to show our sincere for others. In the last two years, I buy various delicate and not expensive beads from Pandahall and Made them into the shapes I want, which is a great experience to witness the process that loose beads are changed into exquisite jewelry designed by myself! smile

Come to pandahall to get your fashionable jewelry.
M
M
I work for a fashion jewellery company - so I better say Fashion jewellery, right? No, but really, I like fashion jewellery because its more versatile.

S
S
Fashion jewelry is my all time favorite.And its great idea to gift fashion jewelry to someone special in any occasion.Fashion jewelery are always high demand because its affordable and classic .One can show his or her creativity through made a fashion jewelry.

M
Shark
Shark
M
Fashion jewelry is not only popular and stylish,it must show the spirit and the characteristic of the person who wears it.it has nothing to do with the price

Last edited by Meredeth King; 04/07/13 12:41 AM.

Come to pandahall to get your fashionable jewelry.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.