Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Jilly, I know what you mean. Like it actually hurts your head.

This might make you feel better though. See, just the title of this thread prompted me to come here...lik no, I get just the opposite feeling.

Keep a frugal spending system, absolutely. BUT! The feeling I have is that the more money you have, needing access to it through some type of card. There's some period of time, be it short or a few weeks, where it feels like yur atm's don't work or go down, but it'll or feels to have something to do w/the internet.

So, it might be healthy to have that cash on hand in one form or another. Just there's something I'm missing, but it'll hit me at some point.

There's a fiscal type reason they WANT you to utilize a digital card for purchases - I just can't see, right now how it goes, but it "feels" like it has to do w/banking and gv merging or something, a kickback, may even go back to a bank that sponsors somehow EBT's? That part's still murky...

But right now it feels like a good idea to put aside a few dollars here and there to access, should there be a glitch of some type or even an event that locks world-wide banks altogether for a few weeks. Could even be the market. Don't really want to know, lol, at this point smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elleise, I think having cash on hand is a smart idea. The problem is where to hide it? smile

I made myself some envelopes today out of nice paper, and used book tape on each one, for a space to mark up with an Expo pen with what the money in that envelope would be allotted for.

I'm excited to see how this system goes. I still do have to use my debit card ten times each month, which is still annoying me.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elleise, I think having cash on hand is a smart idea. The problem is where to hide it? smile

I made myself some envelopes today out of nice paper, and used book tape on each one, for a space to mark up with an Expo pen with what the money in that envelope would be allotted for.

I'm excited to see how this system goes. I still do have to use my debit card ten times each month, which is still annoying me. Maybe I need to set up a day each month to get those point-of-sale purchases done and over with.

Maybe use them at CVS or Walgreens or something, with my extra bucks and rewards money. I need a system. It would annoy me greatly to incur a ten dollar fee for not using my card enough.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Jilly 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.