Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
gemineye006 #734385 12/26/11 11:39 PM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Gemineye.....please listen to Onealone and Phyllis. They are very wise women that I have been blessed to meet here on bella.

We all will support you here. You are not alone. We all have found a new family within each other with much love, acceptance, and support for each other. You have come to a safe and peaceful place here among us. We care and we will help you any way we can.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Sponsored Post Advertisement
gemineye006 #734389 12/26/11 11:45 PM
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Knock - knock

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
gemineye006 #734457 12/27/11 07:17 AM
G
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
G
YES I WAS JUST THINKING DEATH IS LOVELY,AND GOING FROM ONE STATE TO ANOTHER IS LOVELY TOO, PART OF MEIS NOT REALLY THERE BUT I LL STAY OFCOURSE,I LET MYSELF DIE IN A PAST LIFE AND KNOW IT WOULDN T CHANGE A THING,TO DESTROY YOURSELF IS POINTLESS EVENTHOUGH YOU DO IT AND LEARN FROM IT WHICH IS A POSSIBILITY OF THE ONE, BUT LIFE HERE ON THIS PLANET IS SO RESTRICTIVE SOMETIMES.OBVIOUSLY DYING AND BEING THE SAME WHEN YOU R DEAD SHOWS JUST THE ILLUSION OF THE MATERIAL,BUT DYING TO GO TO THE NEXT STATE IS FAR MORE COMFORTING WHEN EVRYTHING HAS BEEN SAID AND DONE IN ONE SPECIFIC PLACE OF THE SOUL.I WAS JUST TALKING BECAUSE I M GOING THROUGH A DEATH PROCESS AND SOMEHOW SOMETIMES I FEELIT S BEEN ORCHASTRATED,AS YOU SAY PHYLLIS YOU WOULDN T GO AGAINST THE GODS,WHICH I DID AT ONE POINT AND I WOULD NEVER DO AGAIN.
SO YEAH THE THING IS JUST TO GO HOME.
ALSO I FEEL THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU RE ADVANCED DESERVE MUCH MORE THAN THAT MOST OF TIMES BEING NOWHERE BUT IN YOUR HEART IS THE BEST PLACE TO BE.
DEATH IN THE TRANSFORMATIVE POWER IS IN MY OPINION SOMETHING THAt is the best way out of here,death like in destruction is a dead end,and death as in transformation is harmony.

gemineye006 #734472 12/27/11 08:55 AM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
The kind of death I was referring to in my case is the death of the ego -- the death of the outer self so I can concentrate on my inner self.

gemineye006 #734583 12/27/11 02:27 PM
G
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
G
ok burt i get it.
how about letting your ego die?
how about stopping your thoughts,breath go inside and let your grief and powerlessness come out without any judgement so you can look at it and understand it so it never bothers you again and so you can rise again. how about invoking it with music that is related to it or a memory or an object?how about bringing your darkside to the light and becoming one with yourself,and no more armor/ego?how about just letting go,so that what has been cut off goes back home?
you spend a lot of time in that room and there s a lot you can t look at within yourself but it keeps on living inside you and you build yourself an armor so you can keep going.so what is it you don t want to look at?
the outer self is what YOU create to overcome what you truly are cause you feel that what you are has no power and is worthless.
the situation that makes you create an outer self is what you do when you can t validate an event,the ego in that case is like the tower you re going to build so you can runaway from who you are.this is the easiest way out and it is the way that is non eternal and that ends up destroyed in the end.
by letting go of you ego you can die because only what you are can change and die for real.the ego is like solving a problem from the outside.you have to go back tothe beginning of BURT.so you can really be what you are and not read what you think you llnever attain,cause if you read it then you can become it.

gemineye006 #734607 12/27/11 03:11 PM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Very perceptive again my friend,

It seems that I permanently enshrined my carnal mind and my fallen ego is in total control -- so it seems I have given up the fight and am letting the nature of death take its course.

gemineye006 #734640 12/27/11 03:52 PM
Just tossing in a question to keep this conversation going:

What and where is reality?

Last edited by Phyllis - Appalachia; 12/27/11 03:53 PM.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Reality is God. What is God ? God is the Geometry of Divinity... of who ? Of you and me and every child of God striving to become Sons and Daughters of GOD. Jesus Christ Never, Never, Never Ever Said that he was the ONLY Son of GOD. The only begotten Son of God is The Christ .. Jesus the man became the Christ. In fact he said just the opposite... "What I have done literally You too shall do and greater works". He is The King of Israel... ALL THAT IS-REAL OR REALITY. North America is The New Jerusalem Canada is intended to express The Power of God... note the amount of energy resources. US is The Wisdom of God... Everyone from all over comes to US Universities. And Latin America is The Love of God... Ever met any passionate Latinos ? That is The City Foursquare.. All That is real is eternal all that is not will cease. The belief that you are separate from god is NOT Real. Not many gods.. ONE God but many manifestations of the one. 1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1 = 1

I AM That God within me.

I AM above THAT I AM below and the circle is complete in the 4 quadrants of matter fire, air, water and earth. The square within the circle rises to the pyramid of life within me. Amen.

They put me in psych wards for knowing who I AM because it is a threat to the status quo.

Last edited by Burt B.; 12/28/11 12:43 AM.
gemineye006 #734722 12/27/11 08:41 PM
Very well said, Burt. Thank you.

What do you (or anyone) think are the manifestations of God?

I speak with the Great Mother, I ask for her help in many things. I also pray to God and ask for His help in many things. I sometimes feel they are One and the Same. What do you think?

Phyllis Doyle Burns
gemineye006 #734723 12/27/11 08:49 PM
G
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
G
spiritualy speaking yes in a way reality is god,reality is what you are ,the divine.
reality is what you are when you have no ego,reality is harmony and purity.
reality is really who you are and the role you play in the universe.
if you re true to yourself,you re real.
if you know ho you aRE YOU RE REAL.
SOCIETY JOBS COUNTRIES ARE NOT REAL,THEY ARE REAL IN THE MATERIAL SENSE BUT HAVE NO SPIRIT,SO THEY ARE NOT REAL.
IT S NOT BECAUSE YOU CAN TOUCH THAT IT IS REAL.
SOMETIMES A REALITY IS CREATED BECAUSE IT SERVES THE PURPOSE OF ITS CREATOR,AND IF YOU HAVE NO PURPOSE OR YOU RE NOT REAL YOU JUST BELIEVE IN THAT KIND OF REALITY.
CERTAIN THINGS HAPPEN IN THIS WORLD BUT THEN YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU KNOW THEY RE NOT REALLY HAPPENING IN YOUR WORLD NOR IN THIS WORLD.
YES WHAT IS REAL IS ETERNAL.
WHAT ISN T REAL TRIES TO CORRUPT WHAT IS REAL SO THEY CAN EXCHANGE PLACES.
BUT REALITY IS NOWHERE,JUST IN EACH OF US,AND AS LONG AS WE LIVE OUR REALITY LIKE A PLANET FOLLOWS ITS COURSE WE ARE SAFE.CAUSE REALITY IS THE SAFEST PLACE EVER,ILLUSION MAKES UNEASY AND IS SHAKY.
BUT AS FOR THE US AND IT IS NOT THE ONLY COUNTRY CONCERNED CAUSE THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER EVENTHOUGH THEY MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE THE CONTRARY,DON T OWN ANY LAND OR RESSOURCES BUT IN THEIR OWN EGOTISTIC REALITY UNIVERSITIES JUST TEACH A REALITY TO BE PART OF THE WHOLE ILLUSION THAT IS THIS WORLD,A REAL BURDEN.
COUNTRIES DON T EXIST ,I LIVE IN FRANCE SO I M SUPPOSED TO BE FRENCH BUT I M NOT REALLY.IF THEY BELIEVE IT IT S REAL FOR THEM,BUT BECAUSE I DON T IT S NOT REAL FOR ME.
ONE OF THE DISASTERS OF THIS WORLD IS TO MAKE REALITIES WALK ON EACH OTHER FOOT,COLONIZING IS THE STUPIDEST THING I EVER HEARD AND COLONIZING MY REALITY FROM WHERE I COME FROM IS SCARY.USING MY BODY AND DRAIN IT FROM ITS LIFE FORCE IS REAL IF I M NOT REALLY ME BUT AN ILLUSION IF I LIVE IN LOVE AND PEACE.AND LOVE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FEELINGS IT ALLOWS A TREE TO GROW,IT IS A SQUARE OF FOUR ELEMENTS.
THE ONLY THING AT THE MOMENT THAT IS REAL FOR ME ARE ANIMALS AND NATURE,SEASONS.
WHEN YOU GO TO WORK FOR EXAMPLE AND YOU RE SENSITIVE ENOUGH TO NOTICE THAT NOTHING HAS CHANGED AT THE END OF YOUR DAY,THEN YOU CAN BE SURE TO LIVE AN ILLUSION CAUSE YOU RE BESIDES YOURSELF.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/08/24 07:45 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.