Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Now putting this in order -

Sold my recyclables - i have someone helping me with this on the 19th.

Cameron hopefully spayed on the 21st, if she is not sick. Otherwise take in MeiMei.

Have utilities help with catholic charities - I have an appointment on the 22nd to get this done.

Have food stamps - will be putting all my effort into this after getting the catholic charities help. I need to make a date to show up there with all my information, and hopefully have someone go with me for moral support.

Sold some silver - Need to set aside an errands day. Flylady suggests thursdays.

Organized my lean-to - I made calls about gravel. Need to make a few more and then decide where to purchase it from and how to get it here. The gravel step is key - everything else is waiting on that.

------------------------

Make the small trailer safe for the road - I might have some roadblocks with this. I think the best I can do right now is get it registered and then deal with the ticket I got driving it down here.

Everything off my huge porch (it looks like something from hoarders) - i can't get things out until i have some kind of flooring in the lean to.

Back on track with NACOG - i won't touch this one until i have the food stamps and catholic charities help done, and have everything off the porch and out of the house.

So these last three things will be the very last things to happen in the 'winter season goals.'

I can start thinking about my "spring season goals next." Not to stress myself out; just to have fun playing with some ideas for getting things in order.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Spring goals...just brainstorming. Get on Disability. Install wood stove in house. Have a date for NACOG to work on house. Shore up bad wood in lean-to. Set goals for daily running. Make a plan to sell my various items, including jeep. Have a dutch oven. Have a system set for the recycling. Oil change and maintenance on car. Clean and organize kitchen. Clean RV inside. Paint house parts - bathroom, inside kitchen cabinets, front of shed, inside studio. Have small bedroom suitable for guests. Set up composting toilet. Write 100 things in camp verde. (March-May goals)

Last edited by Jilly; 12/18/11 04:40 AM.
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Yes, yes, yes, YES! I got one of my cats spayed today!!! I no longer have to worry about Cameron making kittens, ever. This is such a good feeling.

Just going to sit with that for a moment.

In January I will take care of Meimei's spay, and I will do the boys in Feb.

SO RELIEVED.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
YAY again, this is done:

Have utilities help with catholic charities - I have an appointment on the 22nd to get this done.

So in seven or eight days I will have monies to help pay my electric bill! That's awesome.

Then I can focus on....

Have food stamps - will be putting all my effort into this after getting the catholic charities help. I need to make a date to show up there with all my information, and hopefully have someone go with me for moral support.

I think my behavioral worker will be going there with me next week to help me fill this out. I think that is what we are doing on the 29th.

So my seasonal goals are moving swiftly along!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
You are doing a fantastic job Jilly, that's great!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Thank you, Lisa. We ended up going to the MVD instead to get my registration for one of my vintage camping trailers - but that is also good.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I am actually feeling hopeful and content about this coming year - that I will get through my applications and then really dig in to higher levels of Maslow's hierarchy.

This week-
Today - at home catch up and plant week/month/year(?)
Tues - Meet clinician, fax in Morningstarr pet application for reduced spay, evening go to food pantry
wed - morning food pantry then meet case manager to work on either food stamps or disability applications
thur - behavioral health worker and Stress Reduction Group
fri - Self Esteem Group
weekend - I would like to plan a camping trip of some sort.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I could not get meimei spayed because she caught the bug all my cats are passing around, so i will try again this coming week.

I am also reading through some excellent websites about applying for disability and it is encouraging to see that with enough effort, I am sure I will be accepted. It could take from three months to two years to get it going, though - you have to appeal the decisions a few times, apparently.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Update - Meimei is now spayed. I am so pleased. I now have to find the applications for the feb free neuter clinic in sedona for my two boys, and THAT will be THAT. Said the cat in the hat. smile

And I did go camping.

I am working on my disability application right now. It's fairly complicated. I had a little meltdown/cry over it with my case manager today. But then I went home and found some excellent backup/supporting documentation with doctors and counselors - that was very encouraging. And if felt good to know I have been solidly working on getting mental health help since 2004. Documented help. What a relief that I was able to track the years and phone numbers down! I need to sit down and make a timeline with numbers, names and outcomes.

I also realized I can use my 2011 1099 for proof of income, so that is very helpful. I hope with all this that the upcoming 'official phone call' will go by smoothly. I have that on the 2nd with my case manager - supposed to be a 90 minute phone call. Yeesh.

Once that is done I need to dive right into my third attempt at a food stamp application, which i keep failing because my income is so weird to track. I hope with this 1099 that things will go more easily and the third time is a charm.

I also am still waiting for my eye exam authorization from the Lions Club to arrive. They had to resend it. They don't know where the first one went.

So, for Feb:
- boys neuter application
- boys neutered
- get lions club eye exam approval
- get eye exam, hopefully also lenses and frames
- part two of disability application in (part one was done last week)
- food stamps app in for third time with proper documentation

In GOOD news, the catholic charities utility help is going along wonderfully. My last two payments were done automatically! This is wonderfully helpful - it will help a half a year's worth of electricity. And I think i might be able to apply with Salvation Army for some more help after that runs out.

I will be documenting the frugal eye exam and help with utilities processes in the Frugal Living forum. The eye exam one is already started. Hopefully i can help a few people.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I did the ssi application and yesterday had the 1.5 hour phone call with the assessor. That was highly stressful, but tis done.

Called the Lions Eye place and asked a second time for them to resend my letter.

Have not done a thing about the free boys neuter application and I HAVE to get that in! It's free only this month this year. I need to get to sedona...but am going to vegas this week for a family gig....stress stress stress.

Food stamps is going to have to wait until after the eye thing and the boy cats and vegas. This is going to be a very short month.

Thank goodness the SSI phone call is over though. They will send me booklets of papers to fill out and send me to a shrink for testing, but hopefully not immediately. Either that or they can be treated to me sitting on the floor in a ball with the stress.

Last edited by Jilly; 02/02/12 10:59 PM.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.