logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Dr. Joy wrote this cool article Watches- What They Say About You. I'm guessing most bellaonline editors are like me and don't wear a watch! grin

"Alternatively, market research suggests that if you never wear a wrist watch, then you are very creative, most generous and highly intelligent!" Love that research.

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: ExerciseEditor
Dr. Joy wrote this cool article
Watches- What They Say About You.
I'm guessing most bellaonline editors are like me and don't wear a watch! grin

"Alternatively, market research suggests that if you never wear a wrist watch, then you are very creative, most generous and highly intelligent!" Love that research.
Hi Monica, many thanks for your feedback! So have you been checking out all your friends and relatives too for whether or not they wear a watch? (JOY)

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I also do not wear a watch. I used to but when I got myself a cell phone I started using that when I needed to know the time. If one day I finally find a job or go back to school for these days I will wear one.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I quit wearing a watch. Clocks are everywhere including on my phone, receipts at the store, etc. Just look up, down or sideways.
What's weird is that as much as a I try to explain this to family, I always seem to get a watch for birthdays or Christmas.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
I don't much wear a watch at home, as there are various clocks around, and if I'm on my own and don't have to be anywhere special, I don't much care what time it is. Going out is another matter. I'm not much a phone person, and I notice that there aren't many public clocks around anymore. I also have a few friends who don't have phones or wear watches, so they consult mine! When I have appointments or am meeting someone, I want to be on time.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Watches, both the mechanical and vibrating crystal type do not do well on me. Their average lifespan is about a month, possibly it's the effect of my biomagnetic field? smile

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Ian, enjoyable article. Do you make sure that your credit cards and swipe cards are in a safe place before you do that stuff?

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Oh yes! I've not had that happen to me yet with the biomagnetic energy, but I kept a loadstone in wallet as a wealth attractor. It lasted less than a week as I found it wiped both my debit card and my underground ticket because it's a natural magnet!

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Whoops! Not a good idea. The reason it's a lodestone is that it was a leading stone, i.e., a compass when suspended. One name for Polaris was lodestar - ledestjerne in Norwegian, something I learned at the planetarium in Tromsø!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Was it that lecture I fell asleep in and snored? smile

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
If you were there, it could have been. I find that in a comfy seat with the lights low that it's snooze time. (I very much hope that I don't snore.) The only reason that I know what's in the presentation is that I've been many times, and I fall asleep at different places in the programme.

Last edited by Mona - Astronomy; 01/12/16 03:38 AM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.