logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Tiger
Tiger
I like that way of thinking Sundancer wink

And I love being mature = all those years of being immature are behind me at age 53, and now I can RELAX more and ENJOY life!

Hugs,
A

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
If the average life expectancy in the us is (cdc) 77.9 years you would be considered middle age at about 38.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: thisiseasycash
If the average life expectancy in the us is (cdc) 77.9 years you would be considered middle age at about 38.

I'm not a statistic on a government chart...

There has to be an invisible sun <son> who gives his heat to everyone !

-- The Police <Sting>

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
"What other term could be used for this period?"

Having been a child, a teenager, a parent of two,a son and a daughter, a grandparent helping to raise a grandson, I would give myself the label of a "Survivor". smile

Therefore, I am now in a stage of growing ever more spiritual and at peace -- and this is the cool stage of life.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
G
Gecko
Gecko
G
i m 35 and i feel i did more than half causeif turn 70i won t be able to do what ido now. but thisonly works in relation to death,otherwiseidagree with you phyllis being more spiritually arousedhahaha!

Last edited by gemineye006; 01/22/12 03:55 PM.
L
LBP Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
I have never felt young. When I was a child everyone always told me I was 'an old soul' . Now that I am old(er), I would like to be 'childlike' and learn how to have fun. I think I missed out on a lot. but I guess if we went by actual age, then at 45, I am middle age.

G
Gecko
Gecko
G
lpb i felt i was born old and i understoodwhy in the end,themore my life advances the more childlike i become.ifelt i missed out on a lot but thenilearned alot and can be childlike without parents now.people tell me i am child because of what i do or how i live but then i guess it is the secret.child doesn t mean being irresponsible.but illnever be a man or stuff like that i can t and it s not real.

L
LBP Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
gemineye, I am glad you learned the secret. I don't want to be irresponsible I just want to know how to have fun in life. It is hard if you have never done it. But maybe there is hope for me yet.

G
Gecko
Gecko
G
the secret is just to be yourself lpb,that s how you have fun by being you,everytimei mnot meimdepressed or everytimei am in a situation where i can t ori mnot supposed to.put your burdens down

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: LBP
I have never felt young. When I was a child everyone always told me I was 'an old soul' . Now that I am old(er), I would like to be 'childlike' and learn how to have fun. I think I missed out on a lot. but I guess if we went by actual age, then at 45, I am middle age.

Childish is being irresponsible to the norms society expects of you at any given age.

Childlike is the awe of it all -- the wonder and sheer beauty of being alive !

My Dad was 87 before he passed, and Connie and I enjoyed every moment of every-day with him and had a lot of fun too because we all felt inside like we were 17 inside but had the anguish of trying to be accepted in a sick society burned away from us.

Awe and wonder of creation and even of your own body and mind, the ability to breathe and move and reason is the beginning of having fun !!

I have kitty cats and I enjoy them because they are totally comfortable in their own skin.

We have so many rules and regulations of what is or is not acceptable and we're so concerned with offending others that we have a hard time honestly being our-selfs.

Being childlike is perpetual awe of beauty within and without.

Of understanding that you are an eternal being right here and right now.

And that You will go on.

The body is just a pair of clothes we wear for the reason of experiencing life in physical form.

We are kind of like on training wheels in a schoolroom.

There are those who have graduated with an identity intact and are vibrating at a higher frequency out of the range of physical sight.

If you have ever looked at an electromagnetic spectrum, you will see that visible light is just a tiny fraction of the different wavelengths out there and within.

We are multidimensional beings operating at various states and dimensions and octaves at the same time.

Begin to explore inner space.

It is vast.

Life is continually evolving toward spiritual perfection.

The physical will never be perfected so why even bother.

Society labels the outer human animal -- you're tall, you're short, you're ugly, you're rich, you're poor, you're handsome, you're fat... on and on and on... that is not you.

That is your outer appearance that may or may not last three score and ten.

You are God experiencing himself or herself in physical form to learn lessons of energy control and mastering your mind and emotions.

After you graduate, your teachers and mentors are even more childlike than you are right now.

Childlike is the wave of the future and no way shall any of us enter into the secrets of the universe and eternal youth and eternal life until we trust eternal spirit to give us sometimes the hard and brutal lessons required here until we become in awe of the immensity of life rushing toward spiritual eternal perfection.

Why emulate or conform to a sick, twisted and warped society when you can enter the cathedral of your very own heart and worship the eternal spirit of infinite father and mother aborning within with childlike awe and wonder.

This is something you can do with or without a body.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.