Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
H
Amoeba
Amoeba
H
Yeah, a couple have to spend more time managing their marriage.With the efforts of them,they can have a longer marriage and a happier family than other people.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
U
Amoeba
Amoeba
U
I'd like a simple wedding, with my relatives and my best friends, have dinner with them ,thx their blessing, all these make me happy.

U
Amoeba
Amoeba
U
Yep, agree with you. the most important thing is the real life after marriage, and the "LOVE" :)

J
J
i wanna have a big wedding, over budget couldnt be ignored. wanna a simple wedding, its so bored. planning for a big day is so difficult.

U
Amoeba
Amoeba
U
I think wedding is just belongs to me and my spouse, a simply wedding also can be wonderful, meaningful and impressive. :)

H
Amoeba
Amoeba
H
Yeah, wedding plays a very important role in our life.There are so many things to plan and deal with.It must take us much time and money.If you wanna have a big wedding,you should make detail arrangements in advance.

L
L
As for me, the wedding is just a form of a marriage.I think the happy life after wedding is the most important.

S
S
I really believe, in the long run. Traditions overtake circumstances. By circumstance I mean finances, and where you are at in the grand scheme of things. Yes it is a big day, yes it needs to be fairytale. I don't believe material things make it fairytale. I do believe if you have a vision you an re-create it within your own budget though, and create your own fairytale. A white flower at $2000 is a white flower at $1.00. That is my belief. Just two cent worth. I plan some very high budget weddings, I also do equally beautiful no budget weddings. Its all in the presentation.

J
J
I wanna a travel wedding!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Well i don't think you can possibly save so much money that you can buy a house... you will only save a couple of bucks.. which will be spent some day or the other in honeymoon or somewhere else...
Soooo ... enjoy your wedding day and celebrate it .. after all its the best day of your life!!!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Christina-Weddings 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.