Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
How's that new room looking, Connie? smile I hope you were able to get the painting done without anymore headaches.

I agree. Even though a sudden death is unexpected and maybe harder to accept, it's much better than seeing someone you love suffer for an extended period of time. I have an aunt who still talks about how awful it was that her husband went so fast after his diagnosis with leukemia. I always remind her that even though it was hard to let go, it would've been much harder to continue to watch him suffering.

I guess there's just no good way to die or lose someone you love. That's what I wrote my new article about. It's just part of living, but it still SUCKS!!

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
Well, I had a horrible bad headache the next day from painting so no more painting for me. I am now waiting for my husband to finish it (may be a long wait). No more painting for me. I went through more of the stuff and got rid of some stuff. I am really missing being able to sew!

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~
K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
Connie, maybe you could use your sex appeal to get that husband of yours to work on painting your sewing room! LOL! Be extra sweet, maybe cook his favorite meal, and...you know the rest! LOL! Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but it's the old "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" thing. We're all much more inclined to do things for people who make a special effort to do things for us. smile Good luck!

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )
Koala
Koala
LOL Kitten...i have a horrible kidney infection or believe me I would have asked oh so nicely. He is supposed to paint it tommorow. And said that I knew he really really loved me because he was painting my room for me! And I love to paint. It is so distressing!

~anonymous~
K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
Oh, Connie! I know all about the urinary tract infections!! I'm the UTI queen!! Don't drink cranberry juice--it has too much sugar, which feeds the bacteria in the bladder. Take cranberry capsules!! Drink lots of water, and avoid sugar like the plague! Take (or eat) garlic--a natural antibiotic! I hope you're feeling better, but those are good helpers if you still need some help! smile

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

Koala
Koala
Yeah, I take those Azo pills. Rusty finished the painting on Monday. It looks really nice. We are getting carpet in there and in the room Mary Jayne plays and it is supposed to be here on Wednesday. So hopefully next week I can move all my stuff back in. It's going to be a mess to empty out the one room!

~anonymous~
K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
Yea! Hope that room is looking good right about now, Connie! smile

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

Koala
Koala
I have been trying to air that room out. I guess we need to look into some better paint (no VOCs) before poor Rusty has to paint again!

I hung up my "new" curtains last night. I have a collection of vintage hankies and used some curtain clips and hung them up, kinda looks like a multicolored valance! I worked on getting the closet cleaned out yesterday and threw a big trash can away of junk. I guess that is my "junk" closet! It is sad really because we only have 2 closets in this house! Neither one in my bedroom.

~anonymous~
Koala
Koala
Oh, I did make a coconut cream pie for Rusty to say thanks for painting and it lasted one whole day! It sure was yummy!

~anonymous~
K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
So glad Rusty got your room finished, Connie! And that was really sweet of you to make him a pie! My mouth is watering... coconut cream is my absolute favorite! Just told Kelley I wanted to go to OK to see you and get some of Rusty's pie! Then I noticed you said it was all gone! frown Kelley said he'll get me one. smile

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Rayna - Depression Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.