logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Koala
Koala
Of course yesterday I was migrane free! I was hoping to try one of the new medicines! I woke up this morning clear headed so maybe they are all over with...crazy.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
Hi conniem, feel BETTER and stay that way.

Migraines are a total waste of our time. Yuk frown

Koala
Koala
So yesterday I got to try out one of the new migrane medicines. It really helped and I didn't feel all zoned out. I'll have to call the dr and see if they can fax it in the the drug store for me.

~anonymous~
K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
Connie, I'm glad to know that the new migraine med is working for you! That's wonderful news! Just sent up a little prayer for those mean old migraines to leave you alone. smile

Take care of you!
Kitten

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )
Koala
Koala
I got in to see a neurologist on the 15th and today I went to pick up my medicine and about choked when the guy told me it was $66. I asked if was after my insurance and it was. My insurance saved me $206...so I am thinking maybe I got more than a months worth of pills. Open the package and that was for 9 pills! That works out to $33 a pill....and I am a big tightwad so now I am going to be hoarding those pills for a "good" migrane. YIKES! I am so thankful for health insurance. I don't think I can afford a weeks worth of headaches!

~anonymous~
K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
Connie, that health insurance is like...well, it's worth more than gold! We don't have insurance. Brandi's dad is working on getting it for her, but the place he works might be closing down (I bind that in the name of Jesus!)! Kelley and I just keep praying and hoping that we can stay healthy. When we get to live together, getting insurance is first on our list of things to do.

As for your expensive meds, just be glad you have them. I've heard that the Excedrin Migraine works pretty well. Maybe that could help on the "nice" ones. It helps Brandi when she has them. She only takes the red pills if it's a bad one.

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )
Koala
Koala
Oh yeah, am glad that I have insurance...hubby says I HAVE to have it as I am one big ole medical malady LOL!!

~anonymous~
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I have issues with my antidepressant drugs decreasing my libido. Any advice?

K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
Jilly, that's one of the reasons I stopped taking a few of the antidepressants I tried. The only advice I have is to just try different ones. There are some that don't have as severe sexual side effects.

However, if your meds are working well for you otherwise, you might try taking Dong Quai and Damiana. I was taking the combo years ago for hormone stabilization, but stopped because the libido had me climbing the walls!! LOL! It's worth a try. smile

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Rayna - Depression Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.