Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
J
whether my forum members are shy or just a tough crowd?

Jenny Vasquez
Public Health
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Probably both. Lots of lurkers as with my site forums, I hope!

I will try not to be so silent. smile

J
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
J
Thanks!

Jenny Vasquez
Public Health
J
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
J
and here I sit, still wondering......is there anyone out there other than the amazing Editors of Bellaonline.com?

Jenny Vasquez
Public Health
Tiger
Tiger
Hi Jenny, I use to be the Walking Editor - resigned, now a regular poster smile. I saw your post and had to find out what is going on. I do not usually visit your forum site.

Have a Blessed Day smile

J
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
J
Oh, I am just trying to get people to participate in the forum. The only responses I get are from other editors!

Jenny Vasquez
Public Health
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Public health is a notoriously difficult subject to get people interested in, even with things like the cell 'phone problem when driving. You could try posting in some of the political sites but that might not be your 'thing'. What about contacting the new nursing author?

Hope it helps

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Originally Posted By: Jenny - Public Health
Oh, I am just trying to get people to participate in the forum. The only responses I get are from other editors!

Jenny, my Japanese food site was the same. A lot of lurkers though. Look at the views! But still, it would be nice to have some non-editor input.

I think it helps to post something that solicits personal opinions and is controversial.

C
C
OK Jenny, Here's a question for you. :-) What are all the areas that Public Health has their hands into these days? My knowledge of it is immunization clinics that are especially utilized by non-insured families and well-baby visits. I am a RN and Clinical Manager for an agency that provides skilled nursing shift care, to medically fragile children and would love to know what kinds of services are available, to see if there is something we could utilize. Thank you!

Last edited by c@tz; 11/19/10 09:10 PM.
J
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
J
Wonderful question!! Public Health encompasses any health issue which impacts the public. The CDC has expanded its major focus to include obesity, diabetes, healthy aging, heart disease and many others.

As far as resources for medically fragile children, I am not aware of any in the broad sense of the category. What type of resources are you looking for? Financial, informational, state or government child health programs?

I am very interested in the care that you provide and would love to know more about the care you provide for these children.

Jenny Vasquez
Public Health
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.