Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 247 of 256 1 2 245 246 247 248 249 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:45 and got up at 9:08. I had started to write down everything then it became too much (turns out i was not finished figuring things out - had forgotten something and no i did not have to invent it grin). It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:27 and got up at 10:18. I deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, took a decision, did two searches and changed six notes and wrote ten notes and erased seven notes and calculated seven things and checked nineteen things, wrote one note, changed three notes and calculated one thing and checked four things and did one search and added one picture, played Solitaire (found it on Flonga - i think its 1 of the most popular version of it) once, started the Defender, calculated one thing and checked one thing, checked one thing and calculated one thing, took another decision, changed three notes and erased one note and calculated one thing and checked nineteen things, added one link, checked one thing and did one search, calculated three things and checked four things and changed one note, played Solitaire twice, changed three notes and wrote one note and calculated four things and checked ten things, played Solitaire twice, changed two notes and calculated nine things and checked forty things, calculated three things and checked fourteen things and changed two notes and checked Windows for updates (0), calculated one thing, checked two things and did one search and erased seven things and changed four notes, changed one note, played Solitaire once, checked one thing and calculated one thing, changed two notes, changed the place of two links, played Solitaire once, started the anti-malwares, watched Westworld at 21:00, changed five notes and calculated two things and did one search and added one link, deleted one picture. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:12 and got up at 13:07. I added one picture and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, changed my pillow, checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link, played Halloween Smash, changed three notes and checked two things and did one search, played Halloween Smash, started the Defender, asked mom for some help, changed one note and deleted one link, mom and I checked my bedroom's closet for spiders (something was between that door and when she got it for me she found a web) and after to make sure we checked behind the furniture, wrote one note and did one search and added one picture and checked two things and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, played Halloween Smash, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and did one search and added one link, calculated one thing and changed three notes and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed one note, changed the place of one link, played Halloween Smash, changed one note, did one search and added twenty-two pictures and deleted one picture and calculated six things and checked five things and changed two notes, started the anti-malwares, changed five notes and added five links and checked six things and calculated four things, calculated one thing and checked one thing, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:55 and got up at 12:28. I checked three things, checked one thing and started the anti-virus, checked one thing, took a decision, checked Windows for updates (0), changed the place of forty-five pictures and checked forty-eight things and calculated four things, checked five things, checked forty-seven things and calculated two things and erased two notes and changed four notes, calculated two things and changed one note and checked one thing, played Alien Aces, started the Defender, checked one thing and changed three notes, played Alien Aces, changed two notes, changed my purse (decided to go with 1 of the wallets that i havent used yet - it has a wristlet and the bank book and cell can go in - my sunglasses will just go on my head), did one search, made an online order, played Alien Aces, changed one note, played Alien Aces, calculated two things and checked fifty-nine things, changed one note and checked fifty-nine things, played Alien Aces, calculated one thing and checked one thing, played Alien Aces, checked one thing and calculated one thing, played Alien Aces, realised that there was an after credit in the last Westworld episode so watched it on Youtube (1 time i change the channel before its all done!!!!!!), started the anti-malwares, watched The Greg Gutfeld Show at 1:00, Watters' World at 2:00, changed four notes and added three links and checked four things and calculated four things, checked one thing, deleted one picture, changed the page of my wall calendar. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
A Sons of Italy Cookout

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Gardening - lots of trimming ivy and shrubs!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:54 and got up at 14:14. I stopped writing what I was doing at one point because when doing some cleaning I thought I had made a mistake and when I checked the plan later I realised I really did so I had to start over again. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:11 and got up at 14:52. I stopped writing down everything at one point. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:43 and got up at 13:25. I had written everything but it was way too long, I figured things out for another restart, I also played one last time on Pyramid Solitaire (only the main game - won 6 out of 52 - the others cannot be played anymore and only the link for the first version works - shame especially for the user made which i played for hours and at least weeks when i found that website). It was a one time get up night and an horrible day.

Page 247 of 256 1 2 245 246 247 248 249 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.