Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 243 of 256 1 2 241 242 243 244 245 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:26 and got up at 11:14. I wrote one note, wasted time because these forums were down, added one picture and erased one note and wrote one note and changed one note and tried to see the comics (the past days when it was not a video we could see the comics but immediately they would disappear and that 1 [from the previous day - the days was not out] i was quick enough) and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed my bedding except the duvet, added nineteen pictures, checked Windows for updates (0), erased three notes and wrote three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, played Stan Skates once, changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes and started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and wrote one note and changed the place of ten links and calculated two things and checked seven things, changed five notes, played Stan Skates twice, changed two notes and changed the place of one link, filled forms, changed two notes, checked one thing and deleted one link and did one search, asked mom two things (which i did not remember that were asked on the forms then i wrote these down), played Stan Skates once, did two searches, did one search, started the anti-malwares, watched Westworld at 21:00, changed five notes and calculated two things and did one search and added one link, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:46 and got up at 10:13. I changed two notes and wrote one note and calculated one thing and tried to see the last comic (was not fast enough - the days was not out again - now its 11 unseen) and deleted two pictures and started the anti-virus, washed the washcloths used when shaving my face, added thirty-one pictures and changed the place of one picture, checked Windows for updates (0), did one search and changed the place of one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, played Stan Skates once, did one search and added one link and changed eight notes and changed the place of two links, started the Defender, erased one note and wrote nine notes, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, played Stan Skates once, changed one note and deleted one link, played Stan Skates once, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and erased one note and changed the place of one link, changed the place of one link and changed one note, changed the place of two links, did one search, changed the place of two links and changed one note, did one search and added one link and changed the place of one link, played Stan Skates once, started the anti-malwares, wrote one note, checked two things and calculated one thing, got one information, changed six notes and added two links and checked three things and calculated three things and deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
going out to lunch with a friend. then there are a couple of errands.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:28 and got up at 9:15. I received a call from Visa (another fraud), changed two notes and wrote one note and tried to see the last comic (was not fast enough again so 12th - also again the days was not out) and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, gave the Visa to mom which she destroyed soon after, added five pictures, checked Windows for updates (1), changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, calculated one thing and changed four notes and wrote one note and checked two things, played Stan Skates once, checked nine things and changed four notes, added twenty-one pictures, started the Defender, ran errands with both (Rimouski = 13:15 waxing appointment & 14:00 electrolysis appointment [they ran at least 2 errands then waited in the parking lot] + the biggest Jean Coutu ~ Sainte-Flavie = Cantine Sainte-Flavie [mom and i stayed in the car]), added nineteen pictures, changed one note and deleted one link, erased thirteen notes and calculated two things and changed the place of one link and changed one note, asked mom for help and she helped me almost immediately, changed two notes, did one search and changed the place of one picture and changed one note and calculated two things and added three links, played Stan Skates once, got one information and cannot understand what I wrote and changed one note, changed one note, started the anti-malwares, changed six notes and calculated two things and changed the place of one link, deleted one picture. It was an horrible night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:40 and got up at 11:10. I added one picture and changed one note and erased one note and wrote one note and tried to see the comics (did not need to be fast for the last [the days was not out again] because some of it was visible) and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, disinfected my eyebrows and eyelashes brush, checked Windows for updates (0), calculated four things and changed one note and checked thirteen things and wrote seventeen notes and erased twelve notes, changed three notes and calculated one thing and checked thirteen things and erased twelve notes, played Stan Skates once, changed four notes, played Stan Skates once, started the Defender, did one search, changed one note and deleted one link and changed the place of one link, changed one note and changed the place of three links, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and added one link, checked one thing, played Stan Skates once, changed two notes and changed the place of one link, changed the place of one link and changed one note and added ten links and calculated one thing and checked one thing, changed the place of one link and changed one note, changed one note, got one information and changed the place of one link, started the anti-malwares, checked one thing, changed six notes and added one link and checked one thing and calculated three things, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 05/31/18 10:07 AM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:56. and got up at 9:45. I tried to see the last comic (13 now - it was a video that day) and calculated one thing and changed two notes and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (0), played Stan Skates once, changed three notes, checked one thing and erased one note and made a call to my aesthetician but nobody answered, changed one note and did one search, started the Defender, ran errands with both (Price = Caisse Desjardins [she stayed in the car] ~ Mont-Joli = we donated some things [mom put it in a box outside that place] + the biggest Uniprix + 13:15 convocation at the job center [she came and sat in the waiting room and he waited in the car] + Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [me and mom stayed in the car] + Dollarama + IGA), did one search and changed the place of two links, checked two things and did one search and changed two notes, played Stan Skates once, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and checked eight things and changed two notes, did one search and calculated one thing, changed the place of one link and changed two notes, changed three notes, started the anti-malwares, electricity went off, changed four notes and added seven links and checked seven things and calculated three things and deleted one link, deleted one picture, changed the page of my wall calendar. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
I accessioned books at the historical society and then had a great discussion about Native American of North and South America with one of the volunteers.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:44 and got up at 10:19. I tried to see the last comic (it made 14 not being able to be viewed) and calculated one thing and erased one note and wrote one note and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, rotated my pillow, printed what the real estate agent sent via email, checked Windows for updates (1), calculated nine things and checked five things and wrote seven notes and deleted two links and did two searches and changed the place of twelve links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and checked one thing, took aspirins, changed one note and deleted one link, wrote seven notes and calculated one thing and changed one note and changed the place of three links and did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of four links and calculated one thing and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of three links and did one search and changed the place of one picture, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, changed two notes and changed the place of one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and changed the place of one link, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, changed the place of two links and changed one note, changed the place of one link and changed one note, started the anti-malwares, calculated one thing and did one search and checked one thing and wrote one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing, changed five notes and added nine links and checked eleven things and calculated five things and changed the place of one link and deleted two links, checked one thing, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
My mother in law is in the hospital. At some point after church I will be heading there.

Page 243 of 256 1 2 241 242 243 244 245 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.