Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
More kittens arrived early this morning. I am tired, lonely and my bed is covered in blood. I wish I could stop feeling stressed about everything. I just can't make it go away.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Okay, the kitten thing is now under control. This week my stress is about catching up on things that have been put aside for too long. I am trying to not really get too upset with myself, and just get things slowly off my plate.

I want to make sure this kind of position i am in doesn't happen again!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
The last couple of weeks I had to deal with my mom being in and out of the hospital. She's doing good now - but at one point I'd thought I'd lost her to a terrible stroke. So I feel like now I'm coming down off this anxiety-ridden roller-coaster shocked

Now my only stress is dealing with the flippen' diet that I'm on. And really, that's just so much better smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I'm sorry to hear about your Mom Deanna, and I'm glad she is doing better!

For "eating healthy" concerns definitely swing by the various forums we have on the topic, we can help you with that! I am a strong proponent of eating healthy foods - it makes a huge difference in your entire life!

My stress today is that Mused has a deadline of tonight at midnight so I am doing 8 million different things to get everyone set for that. We are always deluged with last minute entries, and people who have trouble using the forms, and people who can't get entries to submit, and so on. At midnight there will be peace smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Elephant
Elephant
As usual I'm stressed about the number of emails I get from people who want free promotion.

I know that an inbound link and mention from out site is a big deal. I know that a link from my other site which also happens to be in the top 1% of all sites on the internet is also a big deal.

I just don't believe in selling out and promoting any product just to make a buck. I think our visitors (mine too) deserve more than just product pushing.

I've had this guy emailing me for 6 months (very persistent) about promoting his product which as it turns out is not a good fit for either site. I surveyed my sites and google and other sources to find out.

I tried to turn him down politely 6-7 times but finally got sick of his emails so I had to just be blunt and tell him he really had nothing my visitors wanted and to please stop emailing me.

I wish I had just put him in my spam list instead. He wrote back a nasty hate email saying that he wasn't interested in free promotion (yeah, o.k.) and that I may know what my market wants but being an ex fat mommy doesn't make me a fitness expert (his exact words).

You know what bugs me most about this? The guy has never bothered to find out anything about my background. I was fat once for 18 months. I do use that experience to help people but I've been helping people lose weight since I was 19. My first "client" was my best friend. I helped her stop bingeing every time her boyfriend hurt her. My second client also my best friend. She lost 25 pounds in one year just learning better eating habits from me. I love what I do and I'm good at it and I don't just do it for the money.

This is guy was kissing my butt 6 weeks ago to get inbound links from all my sites. I'm so tired of dealing with these pushy promotion people. This stuff really stresses me out.

I understand people are hurting for money right now and this is a huge reason for the desperation but what do you say to these people to get them off your back. Do you not answer at all? How do you keep people like this from constantly harrassing you Lisa?

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Monica, the worst part is how he was sucking up to you when he wanted something from you, then when denied he got all misogynist. Who raised him? Sheesh. I am sorry you had to deal with someone like that.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Also, next time just put them on your spam list. Life is too short to put so much of your spirit into someone who is probably making email blasts to every weight loss link he can gather. Your time and energy are worth more than that.

It's like something Lisa told me a few years ago about eyeballs. You have to be vigilant about whom you spend them on.

Elephant
Elephant
Eyeballs...lmao!!! I will have to remember that. I'm gonna tape some eyeballs on my monitor now. Thanks : )

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Right now my new stress is dealing with a crazy situation i created by not paying attention to something important. I need to stop doing this. I set myself up for situations that make me get behind.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
In a related situation, I had my car break down at night in the midddle of nowhere last night. was able to limp home via the kindness of strangers. today and much of this week will be dealing with a car, again...also me meds are about to run our and i need a dr asap.I was planning on only having to deal with the dr part this week....haha, silly me...

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.