logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Believe me no one knows that he is your soulmate until you can say that he is the love of your life. It took me a while to know that he really is my soulmate until I felt it inside my heart. Yes, it was love I felt and we made efforts to survive this kind of relationship. I am happily married to my soulmate :)

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
How does one recognize their soul mate or twin soul? Let me give you an example. A friend of mine is married to a woman he loves. They have teenage children. Another woman that he has been friends with for a long time has asked him to "come home" to her because they are twin souls. The man is torn between his "spiritual love" and his "physical love". He feels he belongs with his twin soul -- yet he is not ready to leave his wife and children for her. He once pondered, "What if she is not really my twin soul?"

Well...what if his wife is his twin soul? In my experience, one will recognize their twin soul, if not immediately, in a short time. If my friend is only basing his decision on what the "other woman" says, then he will more than likely be making a huge mistake. He would have to get the "spiritual recognition and knowledge" that she is his twin. It is possible that he is not as far advanced spiritually as his "twin" is -- so it will take him longer to come to terms with this. Or - this other woman may just be playing an emotional game with him, using the "twin soul" issue to get what she wants.

At the beginning of Creation each soul had an option to go through many life times by themselves and create relationships of significance for learning all they need to. This may take many, many life times to accomplish. Along the way, this one soul develops very close relationships with others -- these are "soul mates". Some souls decided to split into male and female, thereby experiencing life times and gaining knowledge twice as fast. These are "twin souls".

Twin souls may not be together in each life time. In some life times they may not even be alive at the same time. It is rare that twin souls will meet in one life time -- and when they do the instant recognition is there for at least one of them. They may be on different spiritual levels and one may not recognize the other right away -- but, eventually they will be drawn together. Nothing on Earth can break the spiritual bond the twin souls have with each other. If they are meant to be together in a particular life time they will be, they will find a way to be together. If being together is going to cause pain and deep hurt for others the twin souls must realize that they will reunite when the time is right, if not in this life, then the next.

I know without any doubts who my twin soul is and I love him beyond all earthly desires. I believe he may be at a different spiritual level than I am. He may be further advanced and knows that he must complete his karmic relationship and his chosen path in this life -- or he is just not yet aware of the spiritual connection/bond. I would not ask him to give up what he has for me. That would go against our spiritual promises. I will walk with him to the ends of Earth and beyond if he asked me -- but, I would not destroy his life to do so.

Last edited by Phyllis-Folk/Myth; 09/16/11 09:10 AM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
A
Gecko
Gecko
A
Phyllis your words send chills up and down my spine!

I'm blessed in this lifetime to have met and married my soulmate. I first saw him in a dream and then a few months later he materialized in the flesh. There was much synchronicity that occured prior to and after our meeting --- THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENCE!

It was instant recognition. How did I know? When I looked into his eyes, I saw a reflection of me and vice versa.

Although opposites attract as I learned the first time around -- that was karma and a difficult relationship I had to endure to get me to the next level -- in the end things that are alike in their innermost nature attract one another.

Phyllis my sweet I suspect you are on a higher level yourself and thanks for sharing.

Anna - AHHA
OP Offline
Anna, what a lovely message. That is how it was with my twin. I first saw him in a dream, years before I met him. I even knew his name. When he physically came into my life it was a profound feeling of joy and love - indescribable!

I agree: there are no coincidences (co-inky-dinks, as my kids and I often say).

Thank you for sharing, Anna. I am so happy for you and your love, your soul mate.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
OP Offline
We do not always spend a life with our twin soul -- but, to know your other half is there, even if only in your heart and soul, is so comforting. Often it is best to just let separate paths take their intended course.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Kate Relationships Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.