Print Thread
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Follow this link to read how a fluke illumination revealed rare biblical manuscript.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
Shouldn't this be posted in the Ficton reading forum?

Proud Pagan
Koala
Koala
I found it interesting - It is filling in the fissure that was created when so much doctrine was destroyed by one side, and hidden to provide security for the other.

L
Shark
Shark
L
Welcome to the Bible Basics forum, Maureen. If you would like to have a conversation about this news article here, I'd be glad to oblige. Could you clarify your post, though? Do you think they didn't really find a manuscript? Or that no one wrote such a poem?
My guess is that you choose not to believe that the content of the manuscript refers to a real event, which of course you are perfectly free to do. However, BellaOnline is pretty clear about each site's forum being treated with respect. Mocking Jewish history and beliefs shouldn't be done here, okay?

L
Shark
Shark
L
Thanks for that great link, Vance. I love it when new pieces of ancient history come to light.

Gecko
Gecko
Hi LeeAnn;

I am sorry about that, I was poking fun directly to Vance and meant no insult to anyone or their beliefs. As Vance will support this statement- I am a very open minded person and one of the first to be fully objective and diplomatic. There was no intent to Mock anyone, I was teasing Vance directly and I guess I should have clarified that within my post.......

Thank you for the warm welcome and I am sure we will see more of each other here......

Proud Pagan
L
Shark
Shark
L
Thanks, Maureen. I like to keep the air clear of misunderstandings. You know how difficult that can be in a forum!

Gecko
Gecko
Oh no problem, glad the air has been cleared. Please come visit me in the Home Improvement forum sometime!

While Vance and I were watching a movie over the weekend, "The Love GURU", there was somethining mentioned we both found delightfully amusing and I wanted to share it with you......

BIBLE

B asic
I nstructions
B efore
L eaving
E arth

Have a wonderful, productive day! queen

Last edited by Maureen- Home Improvement; 03/08/10 03:13 PM.

Proud Pagan

Moderated by  Sunnie - Bible Basics 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.